Brick House Obama misses 20 of 22 shots

Look like obammy has more white dude in him than black dude.

No touch....no backspin on the ball, no arch, doesn't use his legs properly, no balance, releases the ball in front of his head instead of above it....worthless prick never played ball with anybody trying to block his shot or his face would look like a bag of walnuts. :laugh:

No touch....no backspin on the ball, no arch, doesn't use his legs properly, no balance, releases the ball in front of his head instead of above it....worthless prick never played ball with anybody trying to block his shot or his face would look like a bag of walnuts. :laugh:

That ain't nothin' --- check out his baseball form sometime. Bloody awful. Obviously he must be doin' something else besides working on athleticism. Like, I dunno, Presidentin'.

That ain't nothin' --- check out his baseball form sometime. Bloody awful. Obviously he must be doin' something else besides working on athleticism. Like, I dunno, Presidentin'.

And he bowled a 34....a 34! is that even possible?
huh_zps297f809f.png

huh_zps297f809f.png

I've actually bowled even lower due to an elbow injury that never healed right. Before the injury I did over 200.

He needs to work on Presidentin' a lot more.

huh_zps297f809f.png

I've actually bowled even lower due to an elbow injury that never healed right. Before the injury I did over 200.
I suggest playing chess. :hmpf:

Forum List

Back