Brian Williams Investigates: Does Trump Hate Dogs?

Never mind that LBJ picked up a dog by his ears, on more then several occasions.

53628fa1cd58b3d36d8a4eab820e5b7d.jpg

And Junior Shrub dropped his :D

Williams has absolutely zero credibility....a prefect fit for MSNBC

Williams has been known to embellish his memories. Yet somehow he never got to the point of converting three Israelis dancing on a van witnessed by an old lady with binoculars into "thousands and thousands" that he "saw on TV". Brian Williams can't compete on that level.

On a scale of 1-10 for embellishments, Brian's was a 1.5. AND it in no way changed the thrust of the stories. A little self-glorification. Unlike Rather's. And I believe Rather's version to this day but his proof was tainted and he was fired.

Wouldn't it be nice if FOX had SOME standards?

Standards the way Fox views them look like this.

light-standard.jpg

Oh, The Horror!!!

Next, we will find out he won't eat broccoli, either!!! My God does the EVIL never end????

Trump said it was "disgusting" that Pence brought his dog to the VP residence with the family. I mean WTF. I know people who would leave their husband or wife behind--but not the DOG.

Okay Snowflake, give us a link!

Sheesh - that only took .09 seconds
Trump thinks 'the Pence family are low class yokels'

Pedo-faggots needs fake news to deflect from their top DNC Islamo-vermin Ellison being outed as a woman beater.

Last edited:
I don’t know if Trump hates dogs, but I’m sure dogs hate him

Only president in a hundred years not to have a dog

Most dogs are outdoor creatures. I can understand why someone who has spent his entire life living in apartments, would not wish to have a creature pent up like a criminal.

Yes, there are dogs that adapt to living in close quarters but it is still inumane to keep them from going outside to take care of their business.

I would be willing to bet that if Barron wanted a pet, his father would advise and comply.

Most dogs are outdoor creatures. I can understand why someone who has spent his entire life living in apartments, would not wish to have a creature pent up like a criminal.

Yes, there are dogs that adapt to living in close quarters but it is still inumane to keep them from going outside to take care of their business.

I would be willing to bet that if Barron wanted a pet, his father would advise and comply.
No way does Barron get a puppy

Dogs hate Trump

Dogs hate Trump

Holy Jesus s0n..........I just took a gander at your post count total!!:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Dang.......I sometimes worry about OCD stuff with myself hovering at around 30,000 posts in 10 years:abgg2q.jpg:

Pedo-faggots needs fake news to deflect from their top DNC Islamo-vermin Ellison being outed as a woman beater.

Ah, it turns out POS Ellison won't step down, and Democrats are rushing to defend him, with yet another of their fence jumping rationalizations, i.e. double standards. Now we know why Pogo's masters have him and other Democratic Party slimebags running around claiming to 'hang out with Muslim Arabs all the time n stuff', as they actually practice 'Diversity' in real life.

I had an interesting run in with Brian Williams.

On my birthday in 2002 I had actually just helped the owner of the WWE, Vince Mcmahon and his daughter Stephanie get on their jet to get out before the hurricane. I was out on the ramp picking up the red carpet and red cones we had around his jet. It was late at night and I was totally alone. I notice someone standing at the door of our facility looking out at me. Knowing that the hurricane was barreling down on us I figured it was someone trying to get their airplane out of harms way. Out on a dark ramp all alone I open the secure door to our facility to enter and standing there is Brian Williams. He's totally alone carrying a briefcase. We had a brief chat and I told him how to get to the hotel he was looking for. I told him that this late I was the only one here so he couldn't interview anyone about evacuations before the hurricane. Everyone had left at that point except me, the night guy.

Within one hour on my 22nd birthday I met Vince and Stephanie and Brian Williams. Pretty cool for a line guy at the airport being paid almost minimum wage.

Dogs hate Trump

Holy Jesus s0n..........I just took a gander at your post count total!!:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Dang.......I sometimes worry about OCD stuff with myself hovering at around 30,000 posts in 10 years:abgg2q.jpg:

Many of the spammers are online all day long, and sometimes all night long. They're the Party 'activists'.

Ah, it turns out POS Ellison won't step down, and Democrats are rushing to defend him, with yet another of their fence jumping rationalizations, i.e. double standards. Now we know why Pogo's masters have him and other Democratic Party slimebags running around claiming to 'hang out with Muslim Arabs all the time n stuff', as they actually practice 'Diversity' in real life.

I actually have no idea what you're babbling about here, have no political party and no associate named "Ellison". But it's flattering in a creepy way to know I have rent-free space in your head.

I won't be using that space but thanks anyway.

Forum List

Back