Brian Williams Investigates: Does Trump Hate Dogs?

Never mind that LBJ picked up a dog by his ears, on more then several occasions.

53628fa1cd58b3d36d8a4eab820e5b7d.jpg

Williams has absolutely zero credibility....a prefect fit for MSNBC

Williams has been known to embellish his memories. Yet somehow he never got to the point of converting three Israelis dancing on a van witnessed by an old lady with binoculars into "thousands and thousands" that he "saw on TV". Brian Williams can't compete on that level.

Williams has absolutely zero credibility....a prefect fit for MSNBC

Williams has been known to embellish his memories. Yet somehow he never got to the point of converting three Israelis dancing on a van witnessed by an old lady with binoculars into "thousands and thousands" that he "saw on TV". Brian Williams can't compete on that level.

On a scale of 1-10 for embellishments, Brian's was a 1.5. AND it in no way changed the thrust of the stories. A little self-glorification. Unlike Rather's. And I believe Rather's version to this day but his proof was tainted and he was fired.

Wouldn't it be nice if FOX had SOME standards?

Never mind that LBJ picked up a dog by his ears, on more then several occasions.

53628fa1cd58b3d36d8a4eab820e5b7d.jpg

Actually I think that's Humphrey.

No, it's LBJ and if you did a search you'd find that he did it often with his dogs, like a game.

https://mcgarnagle.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/lbj-dogs.jpg

LBJ's Dogs - America Comes Alive

LBJ’s most famous dogs were two beagles. Him and Her were born in June of 1963, and were destined to be the best-known pets of Lyndon Baines Johnson, 36th president of the United States (1963-69). The Johnsons were frequently photographed with the dogs. One notable photograph shows the President “howling” with one of the beagles. Another famous photograph made a big stir for the White House.

President Johnson was taking a break outside at the White House with a task force of 13 gentlemen who were meeting to discuss ways to encourage more foreign investment in the United States. The dogs were walking along with the group when the President decided to encourage Him to bark; he lifted the dog to his haunches by pulling up on his ears.

Anyone that mistreats a dog is an asshole. Young or old..an asshole is an asshole. If trump kicked a dog..then yep. He's an asshole.

These people just cant help themselves with the absurdity stuff. That they think it is going to hurt the President politically....

Laughable...they will never get that regular Americans think nothing like the bubble dwellers at Stanford. Not that I'm complaining.....:backpedal:

I don’t have a problem with Brian’s report.

Some of you folks must think it’s easy to keep a news channel irrelevant, but it takes hard work to come up with completely idiotic reports like this one. All I can say is thank God Brian’s chopper was able to survive in spite of all those rocket hits it took.

These people just cant help themselves with the absurdity stuff. That they think it is going to hurt the President politically....

Laughable...they will never get that regular Americans think nothing like the bubble dwellers at Stanford. Not that I'm complaining.....:backpedal:
Mueller and Trump`s very own tweets and actions are hurting the president politically.

Forum List

Back