Brian Williams Investigates: Does Trump Hate Dogs?

According to what I've read Trump has never had a dog or any other pet.

Hell. Loads of people don't have pets.

As to him kicking a dog?? Lets see the link.

These people just cant help themselves with the absurdity stuff. That they think it is going to hurt the President politically....

Laughable...they will never get that regular Americans think nothing like the bubble dwellers at Stanford. Not that I'm complaining.....:backpedal:

How about his KIDS? We know no gives a shit how he treats his wives!

Last edited:
Never mind that LBJ picked up a dog by his ears, on more then several occasions.

53628fa1cd58b3d36d8a4eab820e5b7d.jpg

I remember the media calling him out on that. It was back in the day press would hush-hush illicit presidential affairs but picking his beagles up by the ears was going too far.

Never mind that LBJ picked up a dog by his ears, on more then several occasions.

53628fa1cd58b3d36d8a4eab820e5b7d.jpg

I remember the media calling him out on that. It was back in the day press would hush-hush illicit presidential affairs but picking his beagles up by the ears was going too far.

I remember it but don't remember it being a big deal. And if you look at the pic the dog is standing on its hind legs. There's no indication Johnson is lifting anything but the ears, to strike a pose. Clearly he's not "picking the dog up".

Brian Williams

The guy who got fired for making up stories

You might want to find another source

You can get fired for making up stories?

How come Rump is still in office then? NBC has higher standards?

Wonder if Brian Williams ever claimed he had more viewers than anybody since Reagan?
Or that it wasn't raining in his report?
Or that "blacks killed 81% of white crime victims"?
Or that Rupert Murdoch "tappppped his wires"?
Or that his career never went bankrupt?
Or tried to claim that wasn't his voice claiming things that didn't happen?

WHo cares what he made up the fact is he got fired for making shit up so why are you defending him?

Brian Williams

Wonder if Brian Williams ever claimed he had more viewers than anybody since Reagan?

Wonder if Brian Williams ever tossed it over to Lester Holt with "look at my African American over here"....

WHo cares what he made up the fact is he got fired for making shit up so why are you defending him?

But that's just it -- he didn't get 'fired', he got hired.
First time in his life too.

Brian Williams

Wonder if Brian Williams ever tossed it over to Lester Holt with "look at my African American over here"....

Williams was fired from NBC Nightly News because he made shit up

Brian Williams

Correct. And Rump was HIRED even after he made vastly biglier shit up.

Thus we are forced to conclude NBC has much higher standards than the electorate.

Correct. And Rump was HIRED even after he made vastly biglier shit up.

Thus we are forced to conclude NBC has much higher standards than the electorate.

The private sector always has higher standards than the public sector

Rucker nails it here:

RUCKER: Yeah, I had I that's right, Brian. We've been making light a little bit of the President not wanting to have a dog in the house. It's deadly serious what he does with that word. Using it as an attack. He's dehumanizing his enemies. That’s the goal there. There's a long history actually of authoritarian leaders who have used these animalistic slurs as insults to dehumanize individuals or groups of people. During the Holocaust the Nazis would call Jews rats. I interviewed a philosophy professor who explained the history. It's become a very useful image for leads to use to try to stir up resentments is between us and them in a society. There's a pattern here through history I think Donald Trump is smart enough and strategic enough to know what he's doing by repeatedly using the dog, the imagery of a dog as a slur to attack his perceived political enemies.
What Donnie Dumpster fails to understand is that the vast majority of Americans love dogs. Perhaps he should go Full Fascist and start calling his enemies rats? But he wouldn't dare - since most Americans see him as behaving like a cornered one right about now. :)

74437de098792b1da984564c720ce8adeb78d3cb.png

Forum List

Back