Brian Williams Death Penalty QUestion

It is justice, not vengeance. But your hyperbole is entertaining.

Call it what you want. It doesn't change the fact that we endorse government sanctioned killings of prisoners. Most of the world looks at it as barbaric and do not ask "why can't we be more like the United States?"

We will gradually recognize the death penalty for what it is......biblical, eye for an eye vengeance
It's nothing more than big government at its finest.

It's always funny to me that the anti-big government babblers are anything but.

Please explain how a state government is deemed as big government.
Or are you not aware of the fact that we are against big "federal" government.

The audience was friendly to start with, and while the question was loaded, or meant to be anyway, no one can produce a case of an innocent man dieing on Perry's watch.

That's basically because it was Perry that dismantled investigators looking into whether or not that has happened.

This isn't going away.

Actually, the only people who are upset about career dirtbags getting executed are the kind of people who would never vote Republican, anyway.

No politician has come out publically against the Death Penalty since Mike Dukakis said he wouldn't want the man who raped and killed his wife executed.

So keep playing the little violins for baby-burning wife-beaters, the rest of us aren't playing along.

It's kind of funny that the very same people that say the government gets just about everything wrong...trusts the government when it comes to killing people.

Whether that may be invading other nations..or executing our own.

Funny and scary.

Call it what you want. It doesn't change the fact that we endorse government sanctioned killings of prisoners. Most of the world looks at it as barbaric and do not ask "why can't we be more like the United States?"We will gradually recognize the death penalty for what it is......biblical, eye for an eye vengeance

Then why do we have over 4 million people waiting in line to become citizens?

Because it is much harder to get into most European countries.

That's basically because it was Perry that dismantled investigators looking into whether or not that has happened.

This isn't going away.

Actually, the only people who are upset about career dirtbags getting executed are the kind of people who would never vote Republican, anyway.

No politician has come out publically against the Death Penalty since Mike Dukakis said he wouldn't want the man who raped and killed his wife executed.

So keep playing the little violins for baby-burning wife-beaters, the rest of us aren't playing along.

It's kind of funny that the very same people that say the government gets just about everything wrong...trusts the government when it comes to killing people.

Funny and scary.

Was it the government or the jury that determined guilt?

The Death Penalty will become the next gay marriage type social issue as red states cling to their right to vengeance and Blue States phase it out

Most of the world already look at us as barbarians for our government enforced executions. We will gradually move to a point where exertions are looked at as a remnant of our sordid past

Call it what you want. It doesn't change the fact that we endorse government sanctioned killings of prisoners. Most of the world looks at it as barbaric and do not ask "why can't we be more like the United States?"We will gradually recognize the death penalty for what it is......biblical, eye for an eye vengeance

Furthermore....exactly how many Americans say "why cant we be more like X country"...and what country is that? And what country do you say you wish we were more like?

I hope you are now seeing how empty that statement of yours is.

Then why do we have over 4 million people waiting in line to become citizens?

Because it is much harder to get into most European countries.

So that is why European immigrants are cominmg to the US?

Huh?

Sort of explains why the lefties think Perry doesn't stand a chance. Very good answer.

Call it what you want. It doesn't change the fact that we endorse government sanctioned killings of prisoners. Most of the world looks at it as barbaric and do not ask "why can't we be more like the United States?"

We will gradually recognize the death penalty for what it is......biblical, eye for an eye vengeance

Any overreaching power is big government, no matter if it is the fed, the state, the county, or the city.

This isn't going away.

Funny and scary.

Are you sure it is the government that decides to execute criminlas found guilty?

Are you sure?

Any overreaching power is big government, no matter if it is the fed, the state, the county, or the city.

the difference being...

One can leave a city, a county, a state....one can not (and usually does not want to) leave the county.

Big FEDERAL government is my beef....I am one of personal responsibility...I dont like my local government, I can always move to another location.

The Death Penalty will become the next gay marriage type social issue as red states cling to their right to vengeance and Blue States phase it out

Most of the world already look at us as barbarians for our government enforced executions. We will gradually move to a point where exertions are looked at as a remnant of our sordid past

What's wrong with a little exertion? Keeps you fit I say.

AtThen why do we have over 4 million people waiting in line to become citizens?

They come here for the death penalty? Even Mexico doesn't have a death penalty.

How much has the murder rate in Texas gone down since Perry executed over 200 prisoners?

Don't know and don't care but one thing I can guarantee, 200 dirt bags won't do it twice. Come break into my house and I will show you what I mean.

And by the way Perry didn't execute anybody he was carrying out the wishes of the voters in the State of Texas. ; That is a novel approach the dem's just don't get. ; The voters get to decide not the idiots in Washington and that is what is wrong with the country.

deflection.
No problem.

No they don't... they just throw you in a fucking sewer hole to rot and be eaten by rats and disease.... much more humane, right?

WTF are you talking about?

This shows how idiotic liberals are. They are against killing a man convicted of capital murder, but have no problems with killing an unborn child.

Forum List

Back