Brian Williams admits Sandy WAS the east coasts Katrina

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
On MTP today Williams admits that still today people are waiting on aid and much of the land looks as it did just days after the storm.
Still we don't hear the cries and condemnation of the way it was handled. Christy and Obama both got their photo opps early on and that seemingly altered the coverage to show that things were better than they were.

To be fair imo people living in regions like that should have their own insurance and the local government's should also be purchasing insurance. But we've come to a place where personal responsibility is a thing of the past.

More like House Republicans' Katrina since they voted against aid

More like House Republicans' Katrina since they voted against aid

To be sure, the republicans voted against aid. Aid to Alaska fisheries, aid to The Smithsonian, aid to obama donors.

Because there was SO MUCH AID going to obama donors, the aid has been distributed and there is not enough aid for Sandy victims.

The republicans were right.

Because there was SO MUCH AID going to obama donors, the aid has been distributed and there is not enough aid for Sandy victims.

I would ask you to provide a link to that wild assertion, but I know you're full of it; so, don't bother.

I would ask you to provide a link to that wild assertion, but I know you're full of it; so, don't bother.

The Northeast lawmakers' $33.7 billion amendment also includes more than $135 million to help the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to improve weather forecasting.

Included in the bill is $15 million to repair storm-damaged NASA facilities, even though the space agency itself said Sandy caused “minimal” damage.

$125 million for an Agriculture Department program to restore watersheds damaged by wildfires and drought, $2 million for roof repairs at Smithsonian Institution museums in the Washington area, and $50 million in tree planting subsidies.

$60.4 billion included $188 million for an Amtrak expansion new, long-planned tunnels from New Jersey to Penn Station in Manhattan

Conservatives Aim to Cut %50 Billion Sandy Aid Bill
Alaska fisheries disaster aid tucked into Superstorm Sandy recovery bill | Alaska Dispatch

On Wednesday, the U.S. Senate Appropriations Committee released a Hurricane Sandy Supplemental Funding bill, which included $150 million for fishery disaster relief and $56 million for marine debris efforts to be shared by several states, including Alaska.

Aren't you glad you asked?

Except for certain friends, I could care less what happens to the "east coast" from Jersey all the way up.

Katrina, pffft, you losers have no idea how fucked up that shit was.

Hurricane Katrina, Total fatalities

Hurricane Sandy, Total fatalities

Yeah..totally alike.

Plus, NJ is in the northeast; so, it's not 'real' America.

You know that was not the problem.....
The Problem was the Race factor..... Italians at the Jersey Shore as opposed to Blacks in the Big Easy.

Hurricane Katrina, Total fatalities

Hurricane Sandy, Total fatalities

Yeah..totally alike.

The Problem was the Race factor..... Italians at the Jersey Shore as opposed to Blacks in the Big Easy.
So you're saying Italians we smart enough to prepare and blacks weren't?

Not what I am saying at all.
What I am saying is that for the media it is easier to project blacks in the Big Easy as victims than it is for the media to project people in the Jersey Shore as victims.

Not what I am saying at all.
What I am saying is that for the media it is easier to project blacks in the Big Easy as victims than it is for the media to project people in the Jersey Shore as victims.

The difference being the blacks in New Orleans were surrounded by white suburbs. The Italians in Jersey were mostly surrounded by other Italians living in suburbs.

Obamacare is going to be like this.

Whenever the cosmetic fix has been finished, Democrats are going to declare the problems essentially solved and the media will move on.

Won't matter how many people are still suffering from the damage O-care has done to them.

The Northeast lawmakers' $33.7 billion amendment also includes more than $135 million to help the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to improve weather forecasting.

Included in the bill is $15 million to repair storm-damaged NASA facilities, even though the space agency itself said Sandy caused “minimal” damage.

$125 million for an Agriculture Department program to restore watersheds damaged by wildfires and drought, $2 million for roof repairs at Smithsonian Institution museums in the Washington area, and $50 million in tree planting subsidies.

$60.4 billion included $188 million for an Amtrak expansion new, long-planned tunnels from New Jersey to Penn Station in Manhattan

Conservatives Aim to Cut %50 Billion Sandy Aid Bill
Alaska fisheries disaster aid tucked into Superstorm Sandy recovery bill | Alaska Dispatch

On Wednesday, the U.S. Senate Appropriations Committee released a Hurricane Sandy Supplemental Funding bill, which included $150 million for fishery disaster relief and $56 million for marine debris efforts to be shared by several states, including Alaska.

Aren't you glad you asked?

So, all of that money was going to Obama donors?.....link?

Forum List

Back