Bret Baier on FOX mentioned that one of the Texas shooting victims was a pregnant woman...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...because we all know that the murder of a pregnant woman is ESPECIALLY HEINOUS.

But WHY?

Because we know, we all know, that the killing of a pregnant woman is the killing of an innocent unborn baby.

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

depends on how far along…

Week 5 -- pull that grain of sand out and see if it sits up in the crib…

That being said...

Murdering a pregnant woman is horrible.

But single issue gun nut voters don't give a shit… to them, it's the price of "freedom"...

18 U.S. Code § 3596 (b)

A sentence of death shall not be carried out upon a woman while she is pregnant.

...because we all know that the murder of a pregnant woman is ESPECIALLY HEINOUS.

But WHY?

Because we know, we all know, that the killing of a pregnant woman is the killing of an innocent unborn baby.

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?
dude, that has been my argument since I can remember and to date not one libturd will answer. .

But WHY?

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?
dude, that has been my argument since I can remember and to date not one libturd will answer. .

It's already been answered.

Punching someone In the face is a crime . Why aren’t we arresting all these UFC fighters!?

But WHY?

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

It's already been answered.
no, actually it hasn't.

Punching someone In the face is a crime . Why aren’t we arresting all these UFC fighters!?
200w.webp

(a) Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being, or a fetus, with malice aforethought.

(b) This section shall not apply to any person who commits an act that results in the death of a fetus if any of the following apply:

(1) The act complied with the Therapeutic Abortion Act, Article 2 (commencing with Section 123400) of Chapter 2 of Part 2 of Division 106 of the Health and Safety Code .

(2) The act was committed by a holder of a physician's and surgeon's certificate, as defined in the Business and Professions Code, in a case where, to a medical certainty, the result of childbirth would be death of the mother of the fetus or where her death from childbirth, although not medically certain, would be substantially certain or more likely than not.

(3) The act was solicited, aided, abetted, or consented to by the mother of the fetus.

(c) Subdivision (b) shall not be construed to prohibit the prosecution of any person under any other provision of law.

California Code, Penal Code - PEN § 187

Her baby, her choice.

Do you not see the difference?
so only she gets to murder the baby? ohhhhhhhhh I see, so it's because the mother didn't decide. too funny. hly fk you all have fking lost it. It's at least an answer.

How do you know she didn't?

But WHY?

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

You'd be less ignorant if you bothered to read the applicable Texas law, specifically:

(c) This subchapter does not apply to a claim for the death of an individual who is an unborn child that is brought against:
(1) the mother of the unborn child;
(2) a physician or other licensed health care provider, if the death is the intended result of a lawful medical procedure performed by the physician or health care provider with the requisite consent;

78(R) SB 319 - Enrolled version - Bill Text

(a) Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being, or a fetus, with malice aforethought.

(b) This section shall not apply to any person who commits an act that results in the death of a fetus if any of the following apply:

(1) The act complied with the Therapeutic Abortion Act, Article 2 (commencing with Section 123400) of Chapter 2 of Part 2 of Division 106 of the Health and Safety Code .

(2) The act was committed by a holder of a physician's and surgeon's certificate, as defined in the Business and Professions Code, in a case where, to a medical certainty, the result of childbirth would be death of the mother of the fetus or where her death from childbirth, although not medically certain, would be substantially certain or more likely than not.

(3) The act was solicited, aided, abetted, or consented to by the mother of the fetus.

(c) Subdivision (b) shall not be construed to prohibit the prosecution of any person under any other provision of law.

California Code, Penal Code - PEN § 187

So?

Why don’t we arrest ufc fighters for assault ?

If the Texas shooter was a pregnant woman , and the police shot her , are they guilty of murder ?

depends on how far along…

Week 5 -- pull that grain of sand out and see if it sits up in the crib…

That being said...

Murdering a pregnant woman is horrible.

But single issue gun nut voters don't give a shit… to them, it's the price of "freedom"...

Nice but you swung and missed brah.

Anytime you hear of a pregnant women getting killed you instantly have more shame and depression. The tragedy is exemplified.

Would it be less so if the heading was woman who was pregnant by rapist was shit dead in mass shooting. Would you be like, “well the baby was a product of rape so the shooting is less tragic.”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

But WHY?

Not a MASS OF CELLS.

Who can explain this?

That is a great point. When I heard a pregnant woman was killed I instantly became more sad on the topic!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's evil to kill babies.

In movies, if they show someone killing a baby, he's the villain and the hero will go after him and make him pay for the crime.

Forum List

Back