Breitbart Video: a discussion.

By playing it on Frontline 4 years ago?

Part of the plot; there are more to come (cue ominous sounds). The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES hugged a historian...........that is not in the least bit surprising, nor newsworthy, but Hannity makes big bucks off of HIS blank faced followers.

for the 5th time, it was heavily edited words, cuts etc. the media apparently had no interest in it..imagine that?

Ohh GAWD are we still stuck on this omnipresent lefty conspiracy media stuff?

They had no interest for the same reason that nobody gives a shit now... Because there's NOTHING THERE... If somebody hadn't forgotten to leave Breitbart on the charger a couple nights ago, we'd have never seen this fool shit.

Yes there is another thread on this, however that thread was long ago taken over and is now a platform for others to call each other racist.

So...I watched the video and found it unremarkable. No "holy cow"...no "election ending evidence" of any kind.
It is a video that shows yet again Mr. Obama associated with a more extreme leftist. And this is nothing new. Obama was afterall a political activist in Chicago...and no matter what side your are an activist for - you are by definition an extremist to even get there. Middle of the road people never become successful activist.
He was elected in 2008 with clear evidence of odd associations, and just another association is not going to change one persons mind.

but on Hannity, he is saying this is career ending. Just like him repeating Rev. Wright over and over.

Oh and Obama had Breitbart killed for this tape! This and the whitey one.

The right is going to lose so damn bad its not even funny. Keep trying though, its funny.

What is incriminating about hiding an unincriminating video?

Ask the professor. He's the one that said he wanted it hidden but didn't care now that he was elected. President's Obama's association's are never talked about. His past is never talked about or looked into. That's all. It's not reassuring to me as a citizen that a good majority of the media from which I am supposed to get my news, works to suppress the information I receive in order to try to mold my opinion and way of thinking to match theirs.

And Shirley Sherrod said she hated white farmers, remember.

Until the un-brietbartized video was shown.

I wonder what the whole Olgetree video will show.

Fuck off, Salt! I've already PROVED Breitbart didn't alter that video of Sherrod. Hell, in his accompanying blog post he said himself that Shirley went ahead and helped the white guy.

Quit repeating BULLSHIT!!

Ask the professor. He's the one that said he wanted it hidden but didn't care now that he was elected. President's Obama's association's are never talked about. His past is never talked about or looked into. That's all. It's not reassuring to me as a citizen that a good majority of the media from which I am supposed to get my news, works to suppress the information I receive in order to try to mold my opinion and way of thinking to match theirs.

Fuck off, Salt! I've already PROVED Breitbart didn't alter that video of Sherrod. Hell, in his accompanying blog post he said himself that Shirley went ahead and helped the white guy.

When I watched that Whitey tape, I didnt think it was doctored at all. Oh wait. Never mind.

Yes there is another thread on this, however that thread was long ago taken over and is now a platform for others to call each other racist.

So...I watched the video and found it unremarkable. No "holy cow"...no "election ending evidence" of any kind.
It is a video that shows yet again Mr. Obama associated with a more extreme leftist. And this is nothing new. Obama was afterall a political activist in Chicago...and no matter what side your are an activist for - you are by definition an extremist to even get there. Middle of the road people never become successful activist.
He was elected in 2008 with clear evidence of odd associations, and just another association is not going to change one persons mind.

Scary black men talking about civil rights.

oh, the horror!

Scary black men talking about civil rights.

oh, the horror!

Derrick Albert Bell, Jr. (November 6, 1930 – October 5, 2011)[1] was the first tenured African-American professor of Law at Harvard University, and largely credited as the originator of Critical Race Theory. He was the former dean of the University of Oregon School of Law.
Derrick Bell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Harvard University is an American private Ivy League research university located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States, established in 1636 by the Massachusetts legislature. Harvard is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States[7] and the first corporation (officially The President and Fellows of Harvard College) chartered in the country. Harvard's history, influence, and wealth have made it one of the most prestigious universities in the world.[8][9][10][11
Harvard University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Harvard is an institution older then the United States. And it took them over two centuries to incorporate black Americans into their academic staff. Bell was critical of this. Was he wrong?

In any case, this whole dustup focuses yet again a problem with the Republican party and race. Obama hangs out with Black intellectuals. And for them..that seems to be a crime.

What you are posting is Bullshit. Brietbart took a statement Sherrod made and showed it completely out of context. Brietbart was a piece of propagandist shit. Dropping dead was the only worthy thing he ever did. Well that and having a lovely family.

but on Hannity, he is saying this is career ending. Just like him repeating Rev. Wright over and over.

Oh and Obama had Breitbart killed for this tape! This and the whitey one.

The right is going to lose so damn bad its not even funny. Keep trying though, its funny.

It is not only this crap but the recent attacks on womens healthcare and restricting access to contraception.

Alienate women, alienate Hispanics, alienate gays, alienate labor

That is the way to win elections

I can't believe Republicans are playing the "we have a secret video that will bring down Obama" game again

In 2008 they claimed to have a secret tape of Michelle Obama calling people whitey. They used it often enough to make people think it must really exist. They kept saying it would be released right before the election

It never materialized

I can't believe Republicans are playing the "we have a secret video that will bring down Obama" game again

In 2008 they claimed to have a secret tape of Michelle Obama calling people whitey. They used it often enough to make people think it must really exist. They kept saying it would be released right before the election

It never materialized

Yep... especially when we are dealing with a bunch of mind dead Obama-zombies like yourself.

Waste of time indeedie!

:fu:

It never materialized

Nice strawman you've built there.

No one is saying that this video alone will bring down obama. No one is saying anything except that Breitbart is going to do what the media never did; vet obama.

And the video of Michelle DID materialize. She was asking "...why'd he..." but it sounded like "whitey", that was the end of the discussion.

Not much new that I could see.

Any thinking person should have known what a lefty Barry is.

Might have been nice if we had an unbiased press though. Hell I'm sure Chrissy still has that tingle running up his leg.

Not much new that I could see.

Any thinking person should have known what a lefty Barry is.

Might have been nice if we had an unbiased press though. Hell I'm sure Chrissy still has that tingle running up his leg.

That is the point in a nutshell.

The main stream media wass dedicated to the election of obama, and is dedicated to his re-election. Breitbart is doing the job the state-run media won't do.

What you are posting is Bullshit. Brietbart took a statement Sherrod made and showed it completely out of context. Brietbart was a piece of propagandist shit. Dropping dead was the only worthy thing he ever did. Well that and having a lovely family.

The video and blog post are both available on the website. Nothing was done to misrepresent Ms. Sherrod, her description of the incident itself and her admission that she later did the right thing were BOTH on the tape. Breitbart even wrote about it in his accompanying blog post.

You are misinformed, unsurprisingly...

The video and blog post are both available on the website. Nothing was done to misrepresent Ms. Sherrod, her description of the incident itself and her admission that she later did the right thing were BOTH on the tape. Breitbart even wrote about it in his accompanying blog post.

You are misinformed, unsurprisingly...

From the Department of Redundancy Department:

"Misinformed Democrat"

....But, it surely did get Snooki Palin....

.....all lathered-up!!!!

surprised-sarah-palin.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back