Breitbart Video: a discussion.

I'm sure Breitbart will do their best to vet the president this time around. I expect to learn things we should have learned the first time. I'm sure the Obama media will treat every piece of news about him as being "racist" or will just shrug their shoulder's and play the "that's no big deal" game.

That's really up to his opponents, isn't it? If those words or actions are used, it doesn't mean they aren't deserved.

Doesn't mean they are.

But you were the one prejudging the situation.

I guess what would have been more interesting is a video showing the real story on the rather interesting and world class luck that happen to the Obama family after he was elected Senator.
In less than a year Michelle's income rose by a factor of three. She became a board member of two different companies both paying over $100,000 a year for simply attending meetings where she had absolutely ZERO experience in that industry.
Why would a large hospital appoint her as a board member and VP position when she never worked in the medical industry? At that time she only worked part-time in a law office and worked in marketing for a public office, and a brief stint for Univ of Chicago.
Why would an even larger food company appoint her to a board membership - again - zero experience in the food industry...and zero executive experience in manufacturing whatsoever??
They purchased a $million mansion for a quarter for what it was worth.

They had some mighty lofty salaries and gift employment in Chicago.

This is SOP. Why should the Obama's be an exception?

Bumper sticker idea:

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR OBAMA. HUG A COMMIE TODAY.

The major concern for me was the admission that certain individuals took steps to ensure the video didn't come out before Obama's election in 2008. Why would they do that? Kind of makes me wonder what else they hid from the American People... and why they would want to hide things in the first place.

The Video was shown in 2008

It drew a collective yawn.......just like today

The major concern for me was the admission that certain individuals took steps to ensure the video didn't come out before Obama's election in 2008. Why would they do that? Kind of makes me wonder what else they hid from the American People... and why they would want to hide things in the first place.

Isn't that the problem? Was the video of the professor admitting to keep it hidden and edited, shown? That was the most incriminating aspect. Not the video or the hug. The fact that Obama is associated with many extremists is well know, just ignored.

Isn't that the problem? Was the video of the professor admitting to keep it hidden and edited, shown? That was the most incriminating aspect. Not the video or the hug. The fact that Obama is associated with many extremists is well know, just ignored.

What is incriminating about hiding an unincriminating video?

Ask the professor. He's the one that said he wanted it hidden but didn't care now that he was elected. President's Obama's association's are never talked about. His past is never talked about or looked into. That's all. It's not reassuring to me as a citizen that a good majority of the media from which I am supposed to get my news, works to suppress the information I receive in order to try to mold my opinion and way of thinking to match theirs.

In 2008 Obama was everywhere protected by a bodyguard of lies.
I thought the press was over affectionate to him at the time. This just goes to show how deeply involved in massaging the results of the election they were.

In 2008 Obama was everywhere protected by a bodyguard of lies.
I thought the press was over affectionate to him at the time. This just goes to show how deeply involved in massaging the results of the election they were.
He was NEWS Baruch; as is ROMNEY. First African American major party nominee, Romney may be first MORMON nominee.

Supposedly there is more to come so don't act like this is the last effort of anyone trying to investigate President Obama the way a President should be investigated. No worries.

Ask the professor. He's the one that said he wanted it hidden but didn't care now that he was elected. President's Obama's association's are never talked about. His past is never talked about or looked into. That's all. It's not reassuring to me as a citizen that a good majority of the media from which I am supposed to get my news, works to suppress the information I receive in order to try to mold my opinion and way of thinking to match theirs.

And Shirley Sherrod said she hated white farmers, remember.

Until the un-brietbartized video was shown.

I wonder what the whole Olgetree video will show.

Forum List

Back