Breitbart Video: a discussion.

The major concern for me was the admission that certain individuals took steps to ensure the video didn't come out before Obama's election in 2008. Why would they do that? Kind of makes me wonder what else they hid from the American People... and why they would want to hide things in the first place.

The Video was shown in 2008

It drew a collective yawn.......just like today

no, it was heavily edited, and instead of clamoring to see it all and put it on a networks they sent more folks to Alaska....see how that works?

What is incriminating about hiding an unincriminating video?

Ask the professor. He's the one that said he wanted it hidden but didn't care now that he was elected. President's Obama's association's are never talked about. His past is never talked about or looked into. That's all. It's not reassuring to me as a citizen that a good majority of the media from which I am supposed to get my news, works to suppress the information I receive in order to try to mold my opinion and way of thinking to match theirs.

And Shirley Sherrod said she hated white farmers, remember.

Until the un-brietbartized video was shown.

I wonder what the whole Olgetree video will show.

try employing some critical thinking- if he tried to keep it under wraps and redacted what was put out there, why would he do that?

Supposedly there is more to come so don't act like this is the last effort of anyone trying to investigate Obama the way a President should be investigated. No worries.

It won't matter. All this does is turnout the black and Latino voters for Obama. I bet he gets 98% of the black vote and 90% of the Latino vote. Thanks Hannity and brietbart's posse.

Actually it's not the "Breitbart video". It's history that the liberal media knew about but refused to acknowledge. It's history that the liberal media sat on for political reasons. The video is just part of the story that illustrates the liberal bias of the so-called mainstream media.

Ask the professor. He's the one that said he wanted it hidden but didn't care now that he was elected. President's Obama's association's are never talked about. His past is never talked about or looked into. That's all. It's not reassuring to me as a citizen that a good majority of the media from which I am supposed to get my news, works to suppress the information I receive in order to try to mold my opinion and way of thinking to match theirs.

try employing some critical thinking- if he tried to keep it under wraps and redacted what was put out there, why would he do that?

Who redacted what was put out?

Did you see the entire video of the Olgletree speech? Watch the Olgletree video be Shirley Sherrod all over again.

Actually it's not the "Breitbart video". It's history that the liberal media knew about but refused to acknowledge. It's history that the liberal media sat on for political reasons. The video is just part of the story that illustrates the liberal bias of the so-called mainstream media.

Really? Even though it's been on youtube for 4 years?

Supposedly there is more to come so don't act like this is the last effort of anyone trying to investigate Obama the way a President should be investigated. No worries.

It won't matter. All this does is turnout the black and Latino voters for Obama. I bet he gets 98% of the black vote and 90% of the Latino vote. Thanks Hannity and brietbart's posse.

supporting corruption.

You guys are a riot.

What is incriminating about hiding an unincriminating video?

she even said that ... until she realized rich vs poor was a more important cause. Not hard to see even in context she doesn't like white people unless they are experience a plight she can relate to.

It's history that the liberal media knew about but refused to acknowledge. It's history that the liberal media sat on for political reasons. The video is just part of the story that illustrates the liberal bias of the so-called mainstream media.
ONE sentence by a Professor, who spoke out of turn, proves -0-. Just as the SHOCKING, EXPLOSIVE, expose of the President turned out be -0-. Yeah, yeah, liberal media; every member of the "MSM" meets at night, probably at Hannity's mansion, to plot & conspire.........................Bernard "SERIOUS" Shaw is the Godfather, the rest kiss his ring..................................

Supposedly there is more to come
Hannity advertised the FULL story, and tape(s).

supporting corruption.

You guys are a riot.

And you guys are scared shitless. Say goodbye to "your" America.

It's history that the liberal media knew about but refused to acknowledge. It's history that the liberal media sat on for political reasons. The video is just part of the story that illustrates the liberal bias of the so-called mainstream media.
ONE sentence by a Professor, who spoke out of turn, proves -0-. Just as the SHOCKING, EXPLOSIVE, expose of the President turned out be -0-. Yeah, yeah, liberal media; every member of the "MSM" meets at night, probably at Hannity's mansion, to plot & conspire.........................Bernard "SERIOUS" Shaw is the Godfather, the rest kiss his ring..................................

By playing it on Frontline 4 years ago?

Forum List

Back