Breitbart Video: a discussion.

The major concern for me was the admission that certain individuals took steps to ensure the video didn't come out before Obama's election in 2008. Why would they do that? Kind of makes me wonder what else they hid from the American People... and why they would want to hide things in the first place.
Those bubbleheaded-questions....and, many MORE....answered.....

:woohoo:

I can't believe Republicans are playing the "we have a secret video that will bring down Obama" game again

In 2008 they claimed to have a secret tape of Michelle Obama calling people whitey. They used it often enough to make people think it must really exist. They kept saying it would be released right before the election

It never materialized

Nice strawman you've built there.

No one is saying that this video alone will bring down obama. No one is saying anything except that Breitbart is going to do what the media never did; vet obama.

And the video of Michelle DID materialize. She was asking "...why'd he..." but it sounded like "whitey", that was the end of the discussion.

Actually......Breitbart and Hannity WERE saying it would bring down Obama

Good one on Michelle though....OOPs ....never mind

Yes there is another thread on this, however that thread was long ago taken over and is now a platform for others to call each other racist.

So...I watched the video and found it unremarkable. No "holy cow"...no "election ending evidence" of any kind.
....But, it surely did get Snooki Palin....

.....all lathered-up!!!!

surprised-sarah-palin.jpg
Poor Palin trying so hard to keep her name in the media, while attempting to distract from the HBO film about her. Quite a juggling act.

Palin Takes A Stand Against Obama

I can't believe Republicans are playing the "we have a secret video that will bring down Obama" game again

In 2008 they claimed to have a secret tape of Michelle Obama calling people whitey. They used it often enough to make people think it must really exist. They kept saying it would be released right before the election

It never materialized

No one is saying that this video alone will bring down obama. No one is saying anything except that Breitbart is going to do what the media never did; vet obama.

And the video of Michelle DID materialize. She was asking "...why'd he..." but it sounded like "whitey", that was the end of the discussion.

No they didn't, and I challenge you to prove otherwise. You are lying out of your ass. They said they were going to vet Obama. Nothing more than that, and they never said that this one video would do anything more than make one point. It made it and they claim to have more to be released in the coming weeks.

Yeah it's nothing new except the part where the professor admitted to purposely omitting the embrace for obvious reasons. I think it was a bigger deal more for not what was in the tape itself but it is evidence of how in the tank the media is for him. It's scary how, not dishonest, but eager they are to keep most of the truth away from the public to get this guy elected. Very scary.
The 'fourth estate' is betraying the people.

All there is to it.

The major concern for me was the admission that certain individuals took steps to ensure the video didn't come out before Obama's election in 2008. Why would they do that? Kind of makes me wonder what else they hid from the American People... and why they would want to hide things in the first place.

Agenda...and threatened IF it goes public. Bet...
icon14.gif

No they didn't, and I challenge you to prove otherwise. You are lying out of your ass. They said they were going to vet Obama. Nothing more than that, and they never said that this one video would do anything more than make one point. It made it and they claim to have more to be released in the coming weeks.
Obama has been VETTED; Muslim, born in Kenya, radical, etc/etc.

Breitbart:

Obama has been VETTED; Muslim, born in Kenya, radical, etc/etc.

Please.

Breitbart:

Thanks for helping me prove that you are wrong. No where in the article you linked to does it say where Breitbart actually said that the tapes would end Obama's chances for re-election. The writer speculatesd that but Brietbart didn't nor did Hannity on his show when he aired the taoes. They specifically said that the tapes would serve to do what the media won't do, and that is vet obama.

As usual, you are wrong.

Breitbart:

Thanks for helping me prove that you are wrong. No where in the article you linked to does it say where Breitbart actually said that the tapes would end Obama's chances for re-election. The writer speculatesd that but Brietbart didn't nor did Hannity on his show when he aired the taoes. They specifically said that the tapes would serve to do what the media won't do, and that is vet obama.

As usual, you are wrong.

Much ado about nothing....typical Breitbart

Where was his big scoop for March 1st? A hug?

He was NEWS Baruch; as is ROMNEY. First African American major party nominee, Romney may be first MORMON nominee.

If either of those items are newsworthy, then we have not come as far as we should have. Neither religion nor race should be more newsworthy than the man's positions, and how he came by them

um.......sure policies matter, but being a woman, black, minority matters as well. Shrug

Not according to MLK...

'judge a man by the content of his character'

Yep.... I already knew the MSM was in the tank for Obama.

I didnt need Andrew Brietbart to point it out to me.

You on the other hand, need to get your head out of the sand Boy.

According to the guys who are now continuing Breitbart's legacy, there is more to come. The left and the Liberal Main Stream Media want this to be nothing. They want that badly. It is a cumulative affect that hopefully will educate some and wake up the others.

According to the guys who are now continuing Breitbart's legacy, there is more to come. The left and the Liberal Main Stream Media want this to be nothing. They want that badly. It is a cumulative affect that hopefully will educate some and wake up the others.

Fool me once shame on you...

Fool me twice.....um...um....won't get fooled again

George W Bush

We can always hope so...

George W Bush
:confused:

The only ones being fooled are you lefties.

Shame on ya'll.

George W Bush

Says the guy who knows not what he's talking about.

George W Bush

Says the guy who knows not what he's talking about.

You are right.....George Bush did not know what he is talking about

Forum List

Back