Breitbart Got Booted

Nobody likes gloaters. Especially when their gloating is ill-founded.

I don't see much gloating. I see bitter attacks, maybe some Election tampering. People slandering the Tea Party and FOX.
Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).[1]
I don't see any slander going on.
I even see Republican's doing that. Lott, Graham. You need a thicker skin, considering what you dish out.
I think I am holding my ground.
You want Civil Response, Be Civil.
Touché. There is much civility to be desired.
We are All Human First, Whether We agree or disagree, Whether we are in the majority or minority. Things are not alway's what they seem either. Nor what we get what was promised. We each should at least consider that there are others that see what we do not, just as we see things that others do not.

If only everyone felt that way. Perhaps we wouldn't have this he said-she said partisan school-yardery if we would all consider other points of view...

But wait, that would be considered compromise, and that's exactly what this new political order detests! I guess we're all screwed.:eusa_whistle:

Everyone knows who Breitbart is. These shit heads need to grow a set and admit ABC got pwned by their censors.

Just because Breitbart has an ego doesn't mean he's that good. It seems his ego has engulfed you if you really believe he's that important.:lol::lol::lol:

Everyone knows who Breitbart is. These shit heads need to grow a set and admit ABC got pwned by their censors.

Just because Breitbart has an ego doesn't mean he's that good. It seems his ego has engulfed you if you really believe he's that important.:lol::lol::lol:

ABC did. They invited him. They knew what they are getting.

Have the balls to admit they were pussy whipped into taking back the invite.

He didn't ask them to bill him any way.

No, he went and did it anyway on his own after they asked him not to.

Arrogant prick couldn't stand to be simply on a panel. He wanted to be the star of the panel.

He can't say what he wants on his own time about his appearance?

Sure he can.

ABC can also choose to remove him from the panel if he decides to try and portray it as something it's not.

Ain't freedom grand?

We picked up 60+ seats in the House, but you guys got Breitbart kicked of ABC's coverage of the election.

Well played, little brother.

Well played!

You didn't pick up shit. You are still in your same old job, and no better off than before the election, so:gives::lol:

We picked up 60+ seats in the House, but you guys got Breitbart kicked of ABC's coverage of the election.

Well played!

You didn't pick up shit. You are still in your same old job, and no better off than before the election, so:gives::lol:

My "same old job" is working for myself. I sell guns, in a small chain in the Southeast. The worse the economy gets, the better my stores do, but I plan on selling them all in 4-5 years anyway.

Life is good.

We won.

Get the fuck over it.

My "same old job" is working for myself. I sell guns, in a small chain in the Southeast. The worse the economy gets, the better my stores do, but I plan on selling them all in 4-5 years anyway.

Life is good.

We won.

Get the fuck over it.

Won?

We haven't even begun the fight yet..

:lol:

Mission Accomplished?:lol::lol::lol:

Well played!

Life is good.

We won.

Get the fuck over it.

You act as though you are one of the politicians who got elected. You aren't shit to them, and they wouldn't even know or care if you died tomorrow. Now get back to playing with yourself, or whatever it is you do for a living.:lol::lol::lol:

Wow, you are a bunch of retarded motherfuckers for defending Breitbart.

Feel free to agree or disagree. This is America.

Don't bitch to us. ABC invited him, knowing who he was.

Then they bailed out when their lefty overseerers applied pressure.

Tell that to ABC, pal.

Where's the evidence? The letter explained that Breitbart misrepresented himself and his role to the public. That is true.

So why are you lying?

Wow, you are a bunch of retarded motherfuckers for defending Breitbart.

Feel free to agree or disagree. This is America.

Don't bitch to us. ABC invited him, knowing who he was.

Then they bailed out when their lefty overseerers applied pressure.

Tell that to ABC, pal.

Where's the evidence? The letter explained that Breitbart misrepresented himself and his role to the public. That is true.

So why are you lying?

Widdle Andy Breitbart didn't get his own way. Boohoo.:sad:

Maybe the crone and her little castrati can tell us why Brietbart was invited on in the first place.

As stated in the OP, he was invited to participate in a town hall. He kept presenting himself in his blog as being one of the analysts. They have other folks that do that and he was not asked to do that. He was asked to quit presenting it that way and wouldn't. So they told him to take a hike. But you knew all of that already if you read the OP......correct?

Bullshit.

That's like saying Juan Williams got fired because he didn't present himself outside NPR the way NPR liked.

ABC got pussy whipped over his point of view, just like NPR did over Williams. They were both known quantities from the outset. Neither ABC nor NPR could stand the heat.

Hmmmm, we have a letter from ABC to Brietbart as evidence. Present yours. Simple. And your personal opinion doesn't count.

i guess a history of creating false and misleading videos by cobbling together bits and pieces to misrepresent circumstances doesn't count. huh?

Really, he does that? Prove it.

You'll have to forgive if me if my standard of PROOF is more than your word.

Forum List

Back