Breitbart Got Booted

Remember folks, these militant Lefties-Commies groups, like Mediamatters, Huffington post, DailyKos, Moveon, etc etc are the same ones who are trying to SHUT DOWN Fox news, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh and anyone with a Conservative voice.

You all better stay on your toes. they are trying to shut down OUR FREEDOMS OF SPEECH.

Remember folks, these militant Lefties-Commies groups, like Mediamatters, Huffington post, DailyKos, Moveon, etc etc are the same ones who are trying to SHUT DOWN Fox news, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh and anyone with a Conservative voice.

You all better stay on your toes. they are trying to shut down OUR FREEDOMS OF SPEECH.

I'll have a keg party the day that comes.

Brietbart is a liar.

Simple as that.

:lol: Thats funny. :lol: Brietbart is more credible than the government sponsored MSNBC propaganda channel, yet you believe them.

Sure do. They aren't "propaganda" or government sponsored. As FOX is. And by government sponsored..with FOX..we are talking about Saudi Arabia.

And Brietbart is credible according to whom? The Saudi Arabian sponsored FOX?

I completely object to this.

No way FOX is "news". :eusa_hand:

of course you will.
we all know how you lefties are intolerant of OTHERS who don't think the same as you having their FREE SPEECH.

The lefties motto....Free speech for me, not for thee.
don't forget that people.

of course you will.
we all know how you lefties are intolerant of OTHERS who don't think the same as you having their FREE SPEECH.

I'm not a lefty, but it seems to me that you are the one spewing intolerance.

of course you will.

nope, did I say I want him to shut down his friggen mouth?
but think what you want. you will anyway.:lol::cuckoo:

of course you will.

nope, did I say I want him to shut down his friggen mouth?
but think what you want. you will anyway.:lol::cuckoo:

I'm not entitled to express my opinions, but you are?
:cuckoo::lol:

OMG, Mediamatters...

The Place to go FOR THE TRUTH. who is in on trying to GET BECK and Fox NEWS shut down.

my gawd.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

of course you will.

When it comes to the Left, it's also "Free to Agree", just don't cross them, of change your position, to soon, or too late, or they will throw you under the bus, it's all about the timing. ;)

Forum List

Back