Breitbart Got Booted

Wow, you are a bunch of retarded motherfuckers for defending Breitbart.

Feel free to agree or disagree. This is America.

OMG, Mediamatters...

The Place to go FOR THE TRUTH. who is in on trying to GET BECK and Fox NEWS shut down.

my gawd.:lol::lol::lol:

How you noticed how hostile the Natives are since the Election? Is it just me? They are like Atkin's dieter's at an All you can eat Buffet freaking out on "You can Eat Carbs. Day". Freaky Shit coming from the Left. Why is that? Why are they so afraid of the voice of the People? Hmmmmm...... FOX rules!!!!! PMSNBC Who????? I can't even watch them anymore. Fuck GE.

Yeah, We get it, any time we are not in lock step with your positions we are retarded, or maybe the whole world isn't retarded from having a different perspective than you, try facing the mirror and pointing when you say that. :cuckoo:

Don't bitch to us. ABC invited him, knowing who he was.

Then they bailed out when their lefty overseerers applied pressure.

Ah, so Breitbart doesn't have to take personal responsibility for his actions like a grown man?

It's all ABC's fault, because they should have known Breitbart would act like a complete fucking baby. Gotcha.:lol::lol::lol:

Ah, so Breitbart doesn't have to take personal responsibility for his actions like a grown man?

It's all ABC's fault, because they should have known Breitbart would act like a complete fucking baby. Gotcha.:lol::lol::lol:

Totally ABC's fault. They knew exactly what they were getting. The excuse of him promoting himself as a panelist is bullshit.

Yeah, We get it, any time we are not in lock step with your positions we are retarded, or maybe the whole world isn't retarded from having a different perspective than you, try facing the mirror and pointing when you say that. :cuckoo:

Feel free to agree or disagree. That's the beauty of America. But the truth speaks for itself.:poke:

Feel free to agree or disagree. That's the beauty of America. But the truth speaks for itself.:poke:

Not if you're ABC. If you disagree, and your leftist masters yell loud enough, you're gone.

Totally ABC's fault. They knew exactly what they were getting. The excuse of him promoting himself as a panelist is bullshit.

They knew what they were getting: And ego-maniacal asshole who can't take personal responsibility.

I thought that was a conservative tenet: Personal responsibility. I guess that only counts when demonizing others who don't share your political ideology. Breitbart gets a pass because he's on your team.:eusa_whistle:

If Breitbart weren't such an ego maniac, he would have accepted the placement he was offered, and we wouldn't have this retarded thread.

True story.:321:

Nobody likes gloaters. Especially when their gloating is ill-founded.

I don't see much gloating. I see bitter attacks, maybe some Election tampering. People slandering the Tea Party and FOX. I even see Republican's doing that. Lott, Graham. You need a thicker skin, considering what you dish out. You want Civil Response, Be Civil. We are All Human First, Whether We agree or disagree, Whether we are in the majority or minority. Things are not alway's what they seem either. Nor what we get what was promised. We each should at least consider that there are others that see what we do not, just as we see things that others do not.

Not if you're ABC. If you disagree, and your leftist masters yell loud enough, you're gone.

:eusa_wall:

He wanted star billing and widdle baby didn't get it. So the fuck what? :lol::lol:

We picked up 60+ seats in the House, but you guys got Breitbart kicked of ABC's coverage of the election.

Well played, little brother.

Well played!

:eusa_wall:

He wanted star billing and widdle baby didn't get it. So the fuck what? :lol::lol:

He didn't ask them to bill him any way.

No, he went and did it anyway on his own after they asked him not to.

Arrogant prick couldn't stand to be simply on a panel. He wanted to be the star of the panel.

Forum List

Back