Breitbart Got Booted

Let's review.

They invited Brietbart, knowing full well who he was, then after taking some heat from the left wing chattering class, they dropped him

Whatever could have happened to make them change their minds?

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!

'Del' gave me neg reps for posting a news story! I didn't even add my own comment.

Some people just do not want their bad news displayed, I guess.

It's bad form to post links without commentary. The purpose of forums is discussion. Your OP should be the opening slavo including your take on the link.

Brietbart is partisan but George Stepahnopolis is not?

Why should anyone in public subject themselves to the scrutiny of these people?

They are not journalists.

Cowards.

Stepahnopolis keeps his own opinions to himself and is fair to all of his guests. He's way more professional than Brietbart and more palatable.

Brietbart is an abraisive and ugly little shit.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!

'Del' gave me neg reps for posting a news story! I didn't even add my own comment.

Some people just do not want their bad news displayed, I guess.

It's bad form to post links without commentary. The purpose of forums is discussion. Your OP should be the opening slavo including your take on the link.
That wasn't the stated reason for my neg rep from 'Del'.

But thanks for the tip. Every forum is different.

Maybe the crone and her little castrati can tell us why Brietbart was invited on in the first place.

As stated in the OP, he was invited to participate in a town hall. He kept presenting himself in his blog as being one of the analysts. They have other folks that do that and he was not asked to do that. He was asked to quit presenting it that way and wouldn't. So they told him to take a hike. But you knew all of that already if you read the OP......correct?

Maybe the crone and her little castrati can tell us why Brietbart was invited on in the first place.

As stated in the OP, he was invited to participate in a town hall. He kept presenting himself in his blog as being one of the analysts. They have other folks that do that and he was not asked to do that. He was asked to quit presenting it that way and wouldn't. So they told him to take a hike. But you knew all of that already if you read the OP......correct?

Bullshit.

That's like saying Juan Williams got fired because he didn't present himself outside NPR the way NPR liked.

ABC got pussy whipped over his point of view, just like NPR did over Williams. They were both known quantities from the outset. Neither ABC nor NPR could stand the heat.

Brietbart is partisan but George Stepahnopolis is not?

Why should anyone in public subject themselves to the scrutiny of these people?

They are not journalists.

Cowards.

Breitbart is a racist asshole, so it's small wonder you are defending him.:cow::funnyface:
Birds of a feather flock together.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back