Breitbart "Born in Kenya" bombshell about to explode

Did the bombshell explode already and some of missed it, or what? Three years and nothing, and how long have Trump's investigators been in Hawaii, a year, some vacation, if indeed they are really there. How long does it take to get a copy of Obama's birth certifiate?
Trump's job seems to be keeping the story alive while no other Republican official with any moxie will touch it. Is Trump the new Republican patsy?
Seems a large percentage of Repubican strategy is predicting all the dire things that are going to happen or come out, soon. And Lee waits.

Did the bombshell explode already and some of missed it, or what? Three years and nothing, and how long have Trump's investigators been in Hawaii, a year, some vacation, if indeed they are really there. How long does it take to get a copy of Obama's birth certifiate?
Trump's job seems to be keeping the story alive while no other Republican official with any moxie will touch it. Is Trump the new Republican patsy?
Seems a large percentage of Repubican strategy is predicting all the dire things that are going to happen or come out, soon. And Lee waits.

welcome fogbow !!

George Romney and John McCain..were both foreign born.

Why no check on their birth certificates?

Heck..why didn't anyone bring up their religions or ethicity as an issue?

1..2..3..GO!

incorrect. McCain was born on a US base in the Panama Canal Zone, making it US soil and making him a natural born citizen.

But of course, you know this already.

Of course he knows that. But he's deflecting from the real question by using that tired Dem play...the Pee Wee Herman "I know I am, but what are you!?" deflection.

Being a PeeWee fan from way back this is the quote............[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGWbzUM-y8&feature=related]I know you are but what am I? - Pee-Wee's Big Adventure - YouTube[/ame]

1..2..3..GO!

There is an actual question about McCain; he was born outside the US, only "natural born" by a Congressional Act.

1..2..3..GO!

There is an actual question about McCain; he was born outside the US, only "natural born" by a Congressional Act.

Was that Congressional Act enacted just 'specially so McCain could run as president? Yah, didn't think so...

Did Elaine Kagan tell Obama, "the closer I get to SCOTUS the less likely I remember you were Harvard's favorite Kenyan student"?

1..2..3..GO!

One thing about you Shallow, we can always count on you to be a liar and a moron.

U.S. Military bases are U.S. soil, fool.

1..2..3..GO!

McCain was born on a military base, right? Thats different than a dirt hut in Kenya.

So, was Obama born in Kenya? Or did he lie about it?

birfer loons....

you don't even believe the nonsense you spew.... you just spew.

1..2..3..GO!

McCain was born on a military base, right? Thats different than a dirt hut in Kenya.

birfer loons....

Why did Obama tell his publisher he was born in Kenya?

birfer loons....

Why did Obama tell his publisher he was born in Kenya?

YOU say he said that.

i say nonsense.

but then again, i know you're a nutter

i figure he's kenyan like i'm russian.

him via his father... me via my grandparents.

you're italian, right, frankie???? were you born in sicily?

i say you were... and i say you're a mobster who's here illegally and shouldn't have the right to vote.

prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Breitbart "Born in Kenya" bombshell about to explode

The bombshell must have exploded and killed Breitbart.

Forum List

Back