Romney was born in Mexico!

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
His birth certificate is a fake.

His parents faked it because he was born in a Mexican polygamy commune.

And since Romney's father was a Mexican, that means Romney is ineligible for the presidency.

Which reminds me, George Romney, Mitt's father, ran for President, and he was also born in Mexico.

You realize you look just as stupid as those birthers you ridicule who claim Obama's was born in Kenya right?

At least they have documentation that could be interpreted to imply that Obama was pretending to be born in Kenya for the purpose of marketing a book. Sure, the evidence is overwhelming in the least, but it's still more evidence than you have.

Oh and would you please stop quoting that phoney quote from Gandhi. The man didnt dislike anyone. In fact, he loved and worked with Christians throughout his life.

Actually Romneys father was born in Mexico right? Romney was born in Detroit, but I do believe he is eligible for Mexican citizenship if he does want it.

• Banned
1. Prove me wrong. Prove that Mitt Romney isn't Mexican.

2. Bite me. I like the quote. Prove that it didn't come from Gandhi.

• Banned
Mitt Romney's father was indeed born in Mexico.

He had some trouble with his citizenship status when he tried to run for President, which is why they forged Mitt's documentation.

And since Romney's father was a Mexican, that means Romney is ineligible for the presidency.

Which reminds me, George Romney, Mitt's father, ran for President, and he was also born in Mexico.

Funny..

Romney was born to American parents living in the Mormon colonies in Mexico; events during the Mexican Revolution forced his family to flee back to the United States when he was a child.

Romney was a candidate for the Republican nomination for President of the United States in 1968. While initially a front-runner, he proved an ineffective campaigner, and fell behind Richard Nixon in polls.
George W. Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John McCain was born on August 29, 1936, at Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone, to naval officer John S. McCain, Jr. (1911–1981) and Roberta (Wright) McCain (b. 1912).[2]
John McCain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many foreigners have the Republicans ran for President of the United States?

This is pretty daunting.

He had some trouble with his citizenship status when he tried to run for President, which is why they forged Mitt's documentation.

So if your father was born somewhere else you can't run for Pres?:confused:

That's part of the birther argument with Obama. That even if he was born in Hawaii, he's not a natural born citizen because of his heritage.

:doubt:

Romney was never a citizen of mexico and neither were his parents.

George Romney was born in Mexico.

That didn't seem to be a problem when he ran for President.

Obama was born in Hawaii.

He still gets hounded.

What's the difference..between them?

:eusa_shifty:

So if your father was born somewhere else you can't run for Pres?:confused:

That's part of the birther argument with Obama. That even if he was born in Hawaii, he's not a natural born citizen because of his heritage.

:doubt:

Those arguments are irrelevant, Americans are born abroad everyday if one of your parents is American than so are you, just have to go the Embassy and get an American born abroad birth certificate.

big_sombrero1.jpg

Wow, great post! I especially liked the part where you provided evidence of all this.

Birth(ers) of a Nation.

Opps,

Romney&#8217;s father was born in Mexico though emigrated to the United States in 1912&#8212;35 years before a nerd, a preppie, a jock, a princess, and a burnout built Mitt in high-school chemistry laboratory using a Bunsen burner, an egg timer, some old batteries, vinegar, and melted beige crayons. The key point here: that high-school chemistry laboratory was in the United States.

Mitt Romney Maybe Born in Mexico, Say Birthers Who Are Bad at Math | Blogs | Vanity Fair

Forum List

Back