Breitbart "Born in Kenya" bombshell about to explode

I'm not a birther in the sense that let those folks fight it all the way to the Supreme Court.

Let them rock it.

For me, I just find it hysterical that all the past media reports were so hell bent on leather to prove "their own acceptance" of a Kenyan candidate. Thrilled a Kenyan candidate was running and won.

Too freaking funny. Now they are all shitting their pants.

:lol:

Life is good.

you're an idiot.

the supreme court has smacked the birfer loons down time and time again.

wackos...

sad what hatred does to people. pathetic, actually.

[

Courts have never addressed the issues. They simply refuse to hear the cases saying--

1. the plaintiffs have no standing which is absurd since obama is our president

2. or they say this is a politicial not legal issue and that is equally absurd since the supreme court decided the 2000 election.

I started this thread on the Politics message board but i see the liberals got it moved to the much smaller conspiracy board. This is very much a political issue but liberals are scared of this story so they resort to censorship.

If I were selling a book and the biographical information about me was wrong- I'd correct it. But I am not a liar and opportunist like Obama. My thinking is Obama thought stating he was "born in Kenya" made him sound "interesting" and "exotic". I mean, who the fuck wants to read the autobiography of some 30 year old?

The issue of his birthplace has been settled as far as I am concerned. He was born in Hawaii.

This just proves he is liar. :lol:

Last edited:
I started this thread on the Politics message board but i see the liberals got it moved to the much smaller conspiracy board. This is very much a political issue but liberals are scared of this story so they resort to censorship.

C'mon back if you want some more!!! LOL Yeah...the mods are real liberals...

I'm not a birther in the sense that let those folks fight it all the way to the Supreme Court.

Let them rock it.

For me, I just find it hysterical that all the past media reports were so hell bent on leather to prove "their own acceptance" of a Kenyan candidate. Thrilled a Kenyan candidate was running and won.

Too freaking funny. Now they are all shitting their pants.

:lol:

Life is good.

you're an idiot.

wackos...

sad what hatred does to people. pathetic, actually.

Obama's a loon, right?

Obama-born-in-Kenya-426x300.jpg

Apparently, Obama DID say he was born in Kenya, or his publisher wouldn't have printed it.

This is a pretty damning statement, and it is illogical to to think there is any other reason for it.

"This is a pretty damning statement, and it is illogical to to think there is any other reason for it."

How many times in the past 3 years have birthers made this statement?

Looks to me that Obama was the very first "birther". This explains that Obama himself is responsible for the rumors of him being born in Kenya. Beyond funny.

Did Obama misspeak?

What is the Lib explanation for Obama lying in his own bio?

CRISIS! The Obama Fluffers meet to contain this one:

Obama Fluffers (OF) read Crusader's post and cry out in pain: No no no! HOW do we manage this one?

OF strategist: What if we say that the agent just garbled up some historical facts about The ONE and created a fictional persona as the back-story for the new young serious literary talent?

OF #2: Yes. That's good. Let's go with that. And? I mean, we need more. We need an explanation . . . .

OF strategist: And either it was never given to young Barack for his review and comments OR it was given to young Barack.

OF #2: Uh. The story is getting a little murky here.

OF strategist: Ok. Ok. But IF the fictionalized biographical fluff was given to young Barack, either he failed to read it OR he simply "missed" the biographical inaccuracy about where on planet Earth he was born!

OF #2: Uh. Still not too helpful. The damn conservatives and other coherent thinkers will poke at that!

OF strategist: Ok. Ok, ok. Here it is. We can go with -- "he was never given the piece to review in the first place!"

OF #2: Better.

General Chorus of the OF: Yes. Yes. That's it. HAS to be. Send it to the press. They'll publish it as fact, sight unseen. <<All OF chuckle with assured contentment.>>

Did Obama misspeak?

Obama Fluffers (OF) read Crusader's post and cry out in pain: No no no! HOW do we manage this one?

OF strategist: What if we say that the agent just garbled up some historical facts about The ONE and created a fictional persona as the back-story for the new young serious literary talent?

OF #2: Yes. That's good. Let's go with that. And? I mean, we need more. We need an explanation . . . .

OF strategist: And either it was never given to young Barack for his review and comments OR it was given to young Barack.

OF strategist: Ok. Ok. But IF the fictionalized biographical fluff was given to young Barack, either he failed to read it OR he simply "missed" the biographical inaccuracy about where on planet Earth he was born!

OF #2: Uh. Still not too helpful. The damn conservatives and other coherent thinkers will poke at that!

OF strategist: Ok. Ok, ok. Here it is. We can go with -- "he was never given the piece to review in the first place!"

General Chorus of the OF: Yes. Yes. That's it. HAS to be. Send it to the press. They'll publish it as fact, sight unseen. <<All OF chuckle with assured contentment.>>

You forgot the part where the Obama supporters rub their hands together and say "Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!"

Didn't picture you as a conspiracy theorist.

No matter where the idiot was born the COWARDS in the military should have drug his ass out and done their job. Of course, when the Patriot ACT was signed, 5 divisions should have paid a visit to the Nazi Bush regime.
Cowards only do as they're told. They aren't allowed to think.

Obama is a fraud, that's all we need to know..
I guess we are suppose to believe his literary agent never bothered to ask where he was born and just ASSUMED it was Kenya?

why didn't they assume it was mars?

the excuse from the agent and his followers, the dog ate my homework..

[

You forgot the part where the Obama supporters rub their hands together and say "Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!"

That's plan B. Plan A is yell racist at anyone who talks about this breitbart bombshell.

Obama is a fraud, that's all we need to know..
I guess we are suppose to believe his literary agent never bothered to ask where he was born and just ASSUMED it was Kenya?

That's what the democrats are saying. "hey dood - they made a mistake and got his country of birth wrong and obama didn't catch it either".

George Romney and John McCain..were both foreign born.

Why no check on their birth certificates?

Heck..why didn't anyone bring up their religions or ethicity as an issue?

1..2..3..GO!

incorrect. McCain was born on a US base in the Panama Canal Zone, making it US soil and making him a natural born citizen.

But of course, you know this already.

Of course he knows that. But he's deflecting from the real question by using that tired Dem play...the Pee Wee Herman "I know I am, but what are you!?" deflection.

Did Obama misspeak?

No worries. I like a hint of subtlety. So, "<<All OF chuckle with assured contentment.>>" kinda covered it.

George Romney and John McCain..were both foreign born.

Why no check on their birth certificates?

Heck..why didn't anyone bring up their religions or ethicity as an issue?

1..2..3..GO!

Some days, some days brilliaht onel

McCAIn was cleared. I don't have a problem with foreign born. I'll sign up tomorrow. We know this.

America has now become the home of the wealthy to make it to such advantages.

Last edited:
The dems are trying to spin this as just a simple error by the agency but that's nonsense.The literary agent Dystel & Goderich must have gotten their "Born in Kenya" story from obama himself. They're not gonna just make this up without at least checking with their client.

with all due respect, snopes and the obama website first had him born at the wrong hospital in hawaii.

source: snopes and the obama website

remember, when you lie, you have to remember twice as much.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back