Breitbart "Born in Kenya" bombshell about to explode

I started this thread on the Politics message board but i see the liberals got it moved to the much smaller conspiracy board. This is very much a political issue but liberals are scared of this story so they resort to censorship.

welcome to my world.

it will get worse before it gets better.

Last edited:
:lol:
I'm not a birther in the sense that let those folks fight it all the way to the Supreme Court.

Let them rock it.

For me, I just find it hysterical that all the past media reports were so hell bent on leather to prove "their own acceptance" of a Kenyan candidate. Thrilled a Kenyan candidate was running and won.

Too freaking funny. Now they are all shitting their pants.

Life is good.

you're an idiot.

the supreme court has smacked the birfer loons down time and time again.

wackos...

sad what hatred does to people. pathetic, actually.

one of the few delightful insider ironies i've enjoyed on this path, is the libs unknowingly using the term "birfir" without having first considered it's racist epistemology. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:
I'm not a birther in the sense that let those folks fight it all the way to the Supreme Court.

Let them rock it.

For me, I just find it hysterical that all the past media reports were so hell bent on leather to prove "their own acceptance" of a Kenyan candidate. Thrilled a Kenyan candidate was running and won.

Too freaking funny. Now they are all shitting their pants.

Life is good.

you're an idiot.

the supreme court has smacked the birfer loons down time and time again.

wackos...

sad what hatred does to people. pathetic, actually.

one of the few delightful insider ironies i've enjoyed on this path, is the libs unknowingly using the term "birfir" without having first considered it's racist epistemology. :lol:
now you're an INSIDER ???:lol::lol::lol::lol:

George Romney and John McCain..were both foreign born.

Why no check on their birth certificates?

Heck..why didn't anyone bring up their religions or ethicity as an issue?

1..2..3..GO!

McCain was born on a military base, right? Thats different than a dirt hut in Kenya.

So, was Obama born in Kenya? Or did he lie about it?

Constitutionally? No.

And Obama has never said he was born in Kenya.

Both George Romney..and John McCain..weren't born in this country.

Yet Republicans ran them.

McCain was born on a military base by a parent in the military. The law states that a child born this way would still be an American Citizen. Was Obama born on a military base?

Romney's ancesters (parents) never relinquished their American Citizenship. So Mitt IS an american citizen....

George Romney presidential campaign, 1968 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One working theory is that he got college money by claiming to be Kenyan.

One thing is certain about Barack Hussein - he will lie about anything.

Islam says it's ok to lie about whatever you have to so you can attain your goal..... :eusa_whistle:
wrong!Islam says that the "True" believer is probable to fall in major sins, adultery, etc,

But a "true" believer Never lies for any reason ... a liar is not a true believer in God.

the same must hold true for Christians

as Islam and Christianity believe in the same god (the god of Abraham)

McCain was born on a military base, right? Thats different than a dirt hut in Kenya.

So, was Obama born in Kenya? Or did he lie about it?

Constitutionally? No.

McCain was born on a military base by a parent in the military. The law states that a child born this way would still be an American Citizen. Was Obama born on a military base?

Romney's ancesters (parents) never relinquished their American Citizenship. So Mitt IS an american citizen....

But, as the question never ENDS, how can an Act of Congress alter what is Constitutionally mandated? McCain was NOT "natural born". He was born a US citizen only by Congressional enactment.

Constitutionally? No.

But, as the question never ENDS, how can an Act of Congress alter what is Constitutionally mandated? McCain was NOT "natural born". He was born a US citizen only by Congressional enactment.

Could you imagine with the thousands and thousands of people in the military...many of them stationed over-seas. If they have children, they more than likely want them to be American citizens, so if this law wasn't put in place, all those children would not be citizens but yet their parents are. Could you imagine the problems that would cause? A child born on a military base anywhere in the world has to be able to claim citizenship in the US.

Could you imagine with the thousands and thousands of people in the military...many of them stationed over-seas. If they have children, they more than likely want them to be American citizens, so if this law wasn't put in place, all those children would not be citizens but yet their parents are. Could you imagine the problems that would cause? A child born on a military base anywhere in the world has to be able to claim citizenship in the US.

Yes, but the question does not arise very often. Technically, it can be argued that none of the children born on military installations are "natural" born. Being a citizen is different than "natural" born.

Last edited:
does anyone see all of the discussion of constitutional eligibility as:

A: still uncertain, and will eventually have to have the supreme court define "natural born"

B: a great distraction from the current president's past.

no, it's not a multiple choice question, put the #2 pencil down.

Last edited:
trump:

"He didn't know he was running for president, so he told the truth," Trump told The Daily Beast. "Now they're saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her she said, 'Oh, I mean Hawaii.' Give me a break."

A former assistant at the literary agency has said the printing was a clerical error.

trump:

"He didn't know he was running for president, so he told the truth," Trump told The Daily Beast. "Now they're saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her she said, 'Oh, I mean Hawaii.' Give me a break."

A former assistant at the literary agency has said the printing was a clerical error.
and trump never lies for his own gain.

Hawaii State Registrar does not verify authenticity of President Obama's birth certificate | Washington Times Communities

At question is that an “official birth certificate” provided on request is not the original document created at the time of birth. If you are from, say Chicago, you can order an official birth certificate from City Hall, but it is not the original or even an exact facsimile of your birth certificate. The document you receive carries the Secretary of State’s seal confirming that the same “information” that would be found on your original birth certificate records is accurately reflected.

One working theory is that he got college money by claiming to be Kenyan.

One thing is certain about Barack Hussein - he will lie about anything.

Yup - it may well be he was born in hawaii and knew his grades would not get him into harvard so he invented the kenya story. What else has he lied about?

One way or the other it's Fraud. At least he picked the Right Party for it. He fits right in.

Forum List

Back