Breathing Now Bad for the Environment

It's just a fact. Should the scientists worry about the fee fees of posters on message boards?

COP28: The Globalist Agenda Has Never Been More Obvious​

89ettr.jpg

Just how nutty can these loons get?

It started with cow farts, and now humans breathing is a Thanos-like threat to the world. Beyond ridiculous. This is clearly tied to the "too many people" anti-human crap. They won't be happy until there are only a small handful of vegans in the world.
And even then they still won't be happy.

No they didn't.

So what prompted such a stupid claim from you?

Ah, you're pushing the "environmentalists are anti-human" big lie.

What caused this sudden urge to repeat some really dumb RightWingBigLies?

I mean, I expect that kind of whiny dishoenst BS from the functionally retarded Trump cult fascist mouthbreaters here. You should know better. Were you hoping to get brownie points from them?
Read the link in the OP.

Just how nutty can these loons get?

It started with cow farts, and now humans breathing is a Thanos-like threat to the world. Beyond ridiculous. This is clearly tied to the "too many people" anti-human crap. They won't be happy until there are only a small handful of vegans in the world.
Posting anything from a denier climate opinion site doesn't say much.

The first line from brittney...

"The climate cult has..."

And you want this thread to be taken seriously.

Read the link in the OP.
The link is to hysterical right-wing propaganda misquoting people. That's why I said you should have done better.

All the scientists said was that human breathing emissions aren't totally insignificant in terms of total greenhouse gas emissions. They simply reported data in a dispassionate manner.

You transmogrified that into a conspiracy about how they said any human breathing is a Thanos-level threat.

It would appear that the only ridiculous and hysterical person in this conversation is ... you.

The link is to hysterical right-wing propaganda misquoting people. That's why I said you should have done better.

All the scientists said was that human breathing emissions aren't totally insignificant in terms of total greenhouse gas emissions. They simply reported data in a dispassionate manner.

You transmogrified that into a conspiracy about how they said any human breathing is a Thanos-level threat.

It would appear that the only ridiculous and hysterical person in this conversation is ... you.
You've never seen any loons here go on and on about so-called "overpopulation"? You've never seen any loons here go on and on about human existence destroying the world?

You've never seen any loons here go on and on about so-called "overpopulation"? You've never seen any loons here go on and on about human existence destroying the world?
No, all we usually get is maga fuckup stupid threads about how they’re victimized.

Forum List

Back