BREAKING: World Leader Accuses Obama of TREASON on the Floor of the United Nations

President Christina Fernandez de Kirchener announced that her nation had been approached by an Obama administration official with a request that Argentina provide enriched nuclear fuel to the Islamic Republic of Iran in 2010.

Should be the lead story on EVERY TV NETWORK IN NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA!

Conservative Tribune ^
| 09/30/2015
Lost in the media hype surrounding the addresses of Presidents Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin to the United Nations General Assembly on Monday was a bombshell claim by the president of Argentina.President Christina Fernandez de Kirchener announced that her nation had been approached by an Obama administration official with a request that Argentina provide enriched nuclear fuel to the Islamic Republic of Iran in 2010. The official in question was Gary Samore, former White House Coordinator for Arms Control and Weapons of Mass Destruction, who did not dispute the seemingly outrageous claim and has been open about his opposition to the...

treason-obama.jpg

Once again a Conservative who is just lying.

Not about the article- but about Treason.

No one accused Obama of treason except you.

Of course not, the ONLY POLITICIAN who would even have the BALLS to do it is Ted Cruz, and he's too busy calling out that LIAR Mitch McConnell and increasing his share of the current presidential polls!...All the rest of the Republicans are feckless bullshitters...much like you!
It's hard to believe someone as obviously intelligent as you has fallen for Cruz' schtick.
He's setting himself up to make loads of dosh post-Congress.
It's so obvious,

Since I can't find a single credible source to back up this ugly allegation I'll just wait until the MSM here or abroad picks it up so I might be able to discern whats really going on here. Now if I had to guess, it sounds like Obama was trying to get a nuclear facility jump started so that centrifuges wouldn't be necessary but I don't know, that's just a guess.
Calling a fellow American a traitor without proof is pretty fucking low-life cowardly.

obama has no kinship with America. And as such, he bears no allegiance to the United States... and anyone who 'feels' he does, is a fool.

You're a fucking simpleton.
Indeed he is. Can`t find his keys or a measurable IQ. Anyway, nutjobs are nothing new in America.
The "Wanted For Treason" Flyer Distributed in Dallas Before JFK's Visit

Since I can't find a single credible source to back up this ugly allegation I'll just wait until the MSM here or abroad picks it up so I might be able to discern whats really going on here. Now if I had to guess, it sounds like Obama was trying to get a nuclear facility jump started so that centrifuges wouldn't be necessary but I don't know, that's just a guess.
Calling a fellow American a traitor without proof is pretty fucking low-life cowardly.
The media runs cover for Obama. I don't think they've acknowledge that Obama lied about the cost of Obamacare yet. Hopefully president Forina will have Obama imprisoned for treason in 2017.

Indeed he is. Can`t find his keys or a measurable IQ. Anyway, nutjobs are nothing new in America.
The "Wanted For Treason" Flyer Distributed in Dallas Before JFK's Visit

The coolest thing about Relativism is how it simply dismisses objective truth.

Article 3 Section 3 of the US Constitution: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

IRAN: ENEMY OF THE US IN A TIME OF WAR
obama: Lending Aid and Comfort to Iran...

Of course Obama did this. Maybe god told him to do it like Bush did. Maybe the Kenyans were in on it. Possibly he got a direct order from the top Muslim on the planet. Oh wait..they don't have one. Maybe the Pope was in on it and hand delivered the order in writing working as a double agent for the Muslims.

Nope. It was delivered via air force one with Bruce Jenner.

This thread is fairly ironic. There have been a few threads of what the outside world think of America's far right, which for the most part they think they are crazy or dangerous. The far right screams "who cares"! Then we have an OP declaring what a "world leader" :)laugh:) says about Obama and the OP is written by a far right wing nutter! Like to the fa right, what this obscure leader all of sudden matters! :laugh:

obama has no kinship with America. And as such, he bears no allegiance to the United States... and anyone who 'feels' he does, is a fool.

You're a fucking simpleton.
^^^^HUGE IRONY!^^^^

This thread is fairly ironic. There have been a few threads of what the outside world think of America's far right, which for the most part they think they are crazy or dangerous. The far right screams "who cares"! Then we have an OP declaring what a "world leader" :)laugh:) says about Obama and the OP is written by a far right wing nutter! Like to the fa right, what this obscure leader all of sudden matters! :laugh:

I post to watch you fucking leftist shits, lose your minds...you scum never fail to entertain!

He isn't the only one in this Government who is a Traitor TO US those they were elected to Represent. We have again this Democrat Gutierrez trying to get ObamaCare for illegal Immigrants.

how does it feel to see your own elected asses in government SELLING US OUT. there's a video of it too you can't watch. oh yea!!

this country and it's people are HOPELESS. no one care about anything but winning some Presidency.

snip;
Congressman: Expand Obamacare to Undocumented Immigrants (Video)
By David Eldridge Posted at 3 p.m. on Sept. 30

rollcall75x27.png

Congressman: Expand Obamacare to Undocumented Immigrants
Rep Luis V. Gutiérrez, one of Congress’ most outspoken advocates for immigrants, on Wednesday called for expanding the Affordable Care Act to cover all of the estimated 11 million undocumented migrants in the United States. “The goal is to make integration and inclusion real for millions of families that are locked out under current law,” the Illinois Democrat said in a floor speech introducing his proposed legislation.
RollCall

rollcall75x27.png

Rep Luis V. Gutiérrez, one of Congress’ most outspoken advocates for immigrants, on Wednesday called for expanding the Affordable Care Act to cover all of the estimated 11 million undocumented migrants in the United States. “The goal is to make integration and inclusion real for millions of families that are locked out under current law,” the Illinois Democrat said in a floor speech introducing his proposed legislation.
RollCall

Updated 5:40 p.m. | Rep Luis V. Gutiérrez, one of Congress’ most outspoken advocates for immigrants, on Wednesday called for expanding the Affordable Care Act to cover all of the estimated 11 million undocumented migrants in the United States.

“The goal is to make integration and inclusion real for millions of families that are locked out under current law,” the Illinois Democrat said in a floor speech introducing his proposed legislation.

Gutierrez calls for an expansion of Obamacare. (Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call File Photo)

“As it stands right now, undocumented immigrants are not subject to the individual mandate and cannot buy into health insurance exchanges even if they use their own money. My legislation will change that. It says that we stand for inclusion.”

Citing last week’s papal address to Congress (the pope repeatedly urged U.S. lawmakers to follow “the Golden Rule”), Gutiérrez said: “Doing unto others as you would have them do unto you means moving forward with no restrictions on which brother and sister and neighbor we think of as ‘eligible’ or ‘deserving.’”

He isn't the only one in this Government who is a Traitor TO US those they were elected to Represent. We have again this Democrat Gutierrez trying to get ObamaCare for illegal Immigrants.

how does it feel to see your own elected asses in government SELLING US OUT. there's a video of it too you can't watch. oh yea!!

this country and it's people are HOPELESS. no one care about anything but winning some Presidency.

snip;
Congressman: Expand Obamacare to Undocumented Immigrants (Video)
By David Eldridge Posted at 3 p.m. on Sept. 30

rollcall75x27.png

RollCall

rollcall75x27.png

RollCall

Updated 5:40 p.m. | Rep Luis V. Gutiérrez, one of Congress’ most outspoken advocates for immigrants, on Wednesday called for expanding the Affordable Care Act to cover all of the estimated 11 million undocumented migrants in the United States.

“The goal is to make integration and inclusion real for millions of families that are locked out under current law,” the Illinois Democrat said in a floor speech introducing his proposed legislation.

Gutierrez calls for an expansion of Obamacare. (Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call File Photo)

“As it stands right now, undocumented immigrants are not subject to the individual mandate and cannot buy into health insurance exchanges even if they use their own money. My legislation will change that. It says that we stand for inclusion.”

Citing last week’s papal address to Congress (the pope repeatedly urged U.S. lawmakers to follow “the Golden Rule”), Gutiérrez said: “Doing unto others as you would have them do unto you means moving forward with no restrictions on which brother and sister and neighbor we think of as ‘eligible’ or ‘deserving.’”

Fuck that beaner.

President Christina Fernandez de Kirchener announced that her nation had been approached by an Obama administration official with a request that Argentina provide enriched nuclear fuel to the Islamic Republic of Iran in 2010.

Conservative Tribune ^
| 09/30/2015
Lost in the media hype surrounding the addresses of Presidents Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin to the United Nations General Assembly on Monday was a bombshell claim by the president of Argentina.President Christina Fernandez de Kirchener announced that her nation had been approached by an Obama administration official with a request that Argentina provide enriched nuclear fuel to the Islamic Republic of Iran in 2010. The official in question was Gary Samore, former White House Coordinator for Arms Control and Weapons of Mass Destruction, who did not dispute the seemingly outrageous claim and has been open about his opposition to the...

treason-obama.jpg

Nothing will come of it.

Conservative Tribune ^
| 09/30/2015

treason-obama.jpg

Nothing will come of it.

Of course not, left wing, lapdog media will not even mention it on page 34!

Conservative Tribune ^
| 09/30/2015

treason-obama.jpg

Nothing will come of it.

Of course not, left wing, lapdog media will not even mention it on page 34!

Yeah thats it...That old chestnut.

The media runs cover for Obama. I don't think they've acknowledge that Obama lied about the cost of Obamacare yet. Hopefully president Forina will have Obama imprisoned for treason in 2017.
Cool. Conjugal visits with Hillary? She'll likely be right next door in the womens' facility.

lol

Yeah.

Right.

Vag probably had never heard of Kirchner until this article showed up in his Crazy email account.
Actually she did say this. Of course, no context or background info of any kind was given. Other than it was part of some cooperation with the IAEA.
The IAEA is a terrorist facilitator.

Forum List

Back