BREAKING: Wiki leaks FALL OUT: DNC chair won't speak at Dem convention following Wikileaks fallout

WOW WOW WOW :
CoEyctWXgAQW2XF.jpg:large

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 9h9 hours ago
#DNCLeak: Trump may be right about Ted Cruz's father & JFK kill -- Comms head Luis Miranda https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7735 …

So are you one of those that actually believes that Ted Cruz's father had something to do with the conspiracy to kill JFK also--(based on a rogue claim from something called wikileaks?

I don't give a rats ass about Booger and his Boogerfuckingbots .. I'm posting FACTS revealed in this release.. If you don't like it too damn bad.

Yeah, do you want see how fast I can get a site up and post bullshit like this--LOL
Ask me if I give a flying FUCK? Now scram shitweed. This thread is about VERIFIED REAL EMAILS

Horseshit it is. Did you ever hear of GoDaddy.com--LOL Domain name within seconds--bullshit everywhere.

Sometimes I think certain people were born to consume bullshit.

Wow...wow....wow...wow....wow!!!!!!!

So are you one of those that actually believes that Ted Cruz's father had something to do with the conspiracy to kill JFK also--(based on a rogue claim from something called wikileaks?

I don't give a rats ass about Booger and his Boogerfuckingbots .. I'm posting FACTS revealed in this release.. If you don't like it too damn bad.

Yeah, do you want see how fast I can get a site up and post bullshit like this--LOL
Ask me if I give a flying FUCK? Now scram shitweed. This thread is about VERIFIED REAL EMAILS

Horseshit it is. Did you ever hear of GoDaddy.com--LOL Domain name within seconds--bullshit everywhere.

Sometimes I think certain people were born to consume bullshit.

Wow...wow....wow...wow....wow!!!!!!!
Won't work.. Your entire base is melting down who supports Bernie.. Due to slimy shills like yourself who don't give a fuck about the corruption and lies in your party, you're now going to pay the price and it's well deserved.. You stupid sheep are as much to blame as your lowlife leaders.

WOW WOW WOW :
CoEyctWXgAQW2XF.jpg:large

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 9h9 hours ago
#DNCLeak: Trump may be right about Ted Cruz's father & JFK kill -- Comms head Luis Miranda https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7735 …

That's the same thing nutters were saying when wikileaks released the climategate Emails.

LMFAO The Russians made the DNC, Helly, and the whole corrupt scummy democratic party CHEAT, LIE, STEAL, BREAK LAWS.. Bwhahahahaha.. Hey, why don't you idiots blame Booooooooooooooooooosh next?

Helly knee deep in the shit storm

CoGtXfwW8AA-E-u.jpg:large

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 54m54 minutes ago
#DNCLeak: DNC knew of Clinton 'paid troll factory' fighting Sanders supporters https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351 … #FeelTheBern
I wouldn't doubt it if some of Clinton's paid trolls are on this site. They defend Clinton's egregious criminal acts.

"da gubermint" pays trolls to monitor social media and the blogisphere. When I was posting about the false flag event that was Sandy Hook? I was getting attacked by the trolls....then I did a google search of their IDs and found that over 90 percent of them ONLY posted about gun control laws and posted the same lame talking points verbatim...that was when I knew that I was "on point".

Helly knee deep in the shit storm

CoGtXfwW8AA-E-u.jpg:large

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 54m54 minutes ago
#DNCLeak: DNC knew of Clinton 'paid troll factory' fighting Sanders supporters https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351 … #FeelTheBern
I wouldn't doubt it if some of Clinton's paid trolls are on this site. They defend Clinton's egregious criminal acts.

"da gubermint" pays trolls to monitor social media and the blogisphere. When I was posting about the false flag event that was Sandy Hook? I was getting attacked by the trolls....then I did a google search of their IDs and found that over 90 percent of them ONLY posted about gun control laws and posted the same lame talking points verbatim...that was when I knew that I was "on point".

I noticed the same over on Breitbart.. They're a joke.. One named Funkenstein is a twerp. LOL

Forum List

Back