Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
New York Times ^ | APRIL 23, 2015 | JO BECKER and MIKE McINTIRE
The New York Times’s examination of the Uranium One deal is based on dozens of interviews, as well as a review of public records and securities filings in Canada, Russia and the United States. Some of the connections between Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation were unearthed by Peter Schweizer, a former fellow at the right leaning Hoover Institution and author of the forthcoming book “Clinton Cash.” Mr. Schweizer provided a preview of material in the book to The Times, which scrutinized his information and built upon it with its own reporting.

But ... but ... but ... she's the most honest politician in Washington. It must be true - I read it on the Internet.

Between the release of Clinton Cash and Julian Assange trashing the witch along with the corrupt DNC and it's complicit media WHORES, it's a bad fucking start to the Dimwit Convention. LOL

Hmmmmmmmmm and OBUNGLES got Iran to give RUSSIA almost all of their uranium!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
So what do you think about it, honestly?
What do I think? That the proposed "conspiracy" is probably bullshit. And that before this deal Russia and the U.S. already had enough nukes to turn whatever they want into a crater anyways.

Hmmmmmmmmm and OBUNGLES got Iran to give RUSSIA almost all of their uranium!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
So what do you think about it, honestly?
What do I think? That the proposed "conspiracy" is probably bullshit. And that before this deal Russia and the U.S. already had enough nukes to turn whatever they want into a crater anyways.
Could be.. I don't trust this government, especially under that asshole Georgie Jr, ONE FUCKING bit.

Forum List

Back