BREAKING: Wiki leaks FALL OUT: DNC chair won't speak at Dem convention following Wikileaks fallout

The pure ROTTED , CORRUPT slime that is the Democratic Party:
CoFXmq8WcAAVuYH.jpg:large

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 7h7 hours ago
#DNCLeak: DNC instructs staff to covertly spread anti-@BernieSanders article https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9423 … #feelthebern

I read one where Jake Tapper and the DNC call black republicans, "Apes running wild."

I read one where Jake Tapper and the DNC call black republicans, "Apes running wild."
Problem is....it won't matter. Hillary supporters will still defend the DNC and her. Forever. They refuse to see.

That won't matter.. They HAVE TO HAVE Bernie supporters votes.. they won't fucking get them.. Facebook has a Bernie group wikileaks and over 90k adds so far.. ALL HAVE #DEMEXIT

This won't be the last nail to fall.. Democrats are in serious trouble.. I've been reading these emails and they're HORRIBLY damaging.. I believe Jack Tapper will be fired.. already calls for him to be fired..

DNC chair won't speak at Dem convention following Wikileaks fallout - CNNPolitics.com

There's several threads on this one already.

It's important to note that Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with this from what I am reading. Of course party faithful's are going to be for the party faithful, and not someone who just changed his party status to run on their ticket. Did their private notes DAMAGE Bernie Sanders in any way? NOPE.

"The private notes, released by WikiLeaks, show Democratic National Committee [DNC] press secretary Mark Paustenbach telling communications director Luis Miranda about planting a story in the press that Sanders's "campaign was a mess."

"Specifically, [that DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] had to call Bernie directly in order to get the campaign to do things because they'd either ignored or forgotten to something critical," Paustenbach wrote in one leaked email.

The emails seem to back Sanders' claim that the DNC and Wasserman Schultz had the long knives out for the Vermont senator's run and favored Hillary Clinton."
Leaked Emails Suggest Dem Conspiracy Against Sanders

It was Bernie Sanders decision and his alone to change his party status to run as a Democrat. When he did that, he also agreed to all DNC rules nationally and in each and every state, including those 714 Super Delegates. What did he do? He came out of the gate campaigning on a rigged election, which was certain to get the hair on DNC officials necks to rise. And when Sanders didn't drop out in a timely manner, and kept campaigning even though he had clearly already lost the race, I doubt he won any new friends in the Democrat party.

Regardless none of this stopped those ballots from coming in. Hillary Clinton soundly defeated Sanders by 3,775,437 popular votes. In comparison Barack Obama defeated Hillary Clinton in 2008 by a mere 41.622 popular votes.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

Sanders-2016-bid.png

Republicans would love nothing more than to get the DNC convention to look like theirs from last week. Full of contention, delegates walking out, etc. These wikileaks are coming from a source called the CONSERVATIVE TREE HOUSE--which is something you need to be careful of. I wouldn't pass judgement on anything that was coming from the opposite side of the isle right now. (you don't know if it's true or not.)

This won't be the last nail to fall.. Democrats are in serious trouble.. I've been reading these emails and they're HORRIBLY damaging.. I believe Jack Tapper will be fired.. already calls for him to be fired..

DNC chair won't speak at Dem convention following Wikileaks fallout - CNNPolitics.com

There's several threads on this one already.

It's important to note that Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with this from what I am reading. Of course party faithful's are going to be for the party faithful, and not someone who just changed his party status to run on their ticket. Did their private notes DAMAGE Bernie Sanders in any way? NOPE.

"The private notes, released by WikiLeaks, show Democratic National Committee [DNC] press secretary Mark Paustenbach telling communications director Luis Miranda about planting a story in the press that Sanders's "campaign was a mess."

"Specifically, [that DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] had to call Bernie directly in order to get the campaign to do things because they'd either ignored or forgotten to something critical," Paustenbach wrote in one leaked email.

The emails seem to back Sanders' claim that the DNC and Wasserman Schultz had the long knives out for the Vermont senator's run and favored Hillary Clinton."
Leaked Emails Suggest Dem Conspiracy Against Sanders

It was Bernie Sanders decision and his alone to change his party status to run as a Democrat. When he did that, he also agreed to all DNC rules nationally and in each and every state, including those 714 Super Delegates. What did he do? He came out of the gate campaigning on a rigged election, which was certain to get the hair on DNC officials necks to rise. And when Sanders didn't drop out in a timely manner, and kept campaigning even though he had clearly already lost the race, I doubt he won any new friends in the Democrat party.

Regardless none of this stopped those ballots from coming in. Hillary Clinton soundly defeated Sanders by 3,775,437 popular votes. In comparison Barack Obama defeated Hillary Clinton in 2008 by a mere 41.622 popular votes.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

Sanders-2016-bid.png

Republicans would love nothing more than to get the DNC convention to look like theirs from last week. Full of contention, delegates walking out, etc. These wikileaks are coming from a source called the CONSERVATIVE TREE HOUSE--which is something you need to be careful of. I wouldn't pass judgement on anything that was coming from the opposite side of the isle right now. (you don't know if it's true or not.)

WRONG.. I've already listed several with HELLY involved

Last edited:
See? Tolja.

Hell, I am living with a denier. MrG. He just flat out refuses to see anything when it comes to his darling Hillary. And it isn't even just her, actually. He is democrat through and through. He did say he was going to with Trump long ago..then changed his mind. And he has been firm since. We don't talk about it any more because we start to fight about it. So...we do not discuss politics at all.

Anyway....don't waste your breath. They all are blind.

Forum List

Back