BREAKING: Wayne County, home of Detroit, has DEADLOCKED on certifying election results!

YAHOO!

That wasn't long!

The county took another canvassing board vote and Wayne county voted 4 to 0 to certify the results!
The two Republican board members rescinded their votes to certify the votes and filed affidavits that their families were threatened.

Just The News reported:
In an extraordinary turnabout that foreshadows possible legal action, the two GOP members of Wayne County’s election board signed affidavits Wednesday night alleging they were bullied and misled into approving election results in Michigan’s largest metropolis and do not believe the votes should be certified until serious irregularities in Detroit votes are resolved.
Bullied and Threatened
The statements by Wayne County Board of Canvassers Chairwoman Monica Palmer and fellow GOP member William C. Hartmann rescinding their votes from a day earlier threw into question anew whether Michigan’s presidential vote currently favoring Democrat Joe Biden will be certified. They also signaled a possible legal confrontation ahead.

“I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified,” Hartmann said in his affidavits. “Until these questions are addressed, I remain opposed to certification of the Wayne County results.”

Added Palmer in her affidavit: “I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections.”

View attachment 418264
TURNS OUT the sock puppet propagandists on these forums left out most important details on their forced switch to certify.
Turns out the whole story was they eventually were gonna agree "only if an audit was done."
Now why would leftist propagandist miss out the details of the request for audit?
Answer: because Michigan refused the audit request after first agreeing to, and that right there is an admission something is wrong they don't want an audit to expose. If nothing was fraudelant they have nothing to lose having an audit-and if you have to fake news cover up not wanting an audit that's proof on top of proof something is not kosher. Which is why the agreement to certified was cancelled.
Maybe Dem officials in Michigan and it's propaganda media thought by leaving out the audit part, they could make the 2 Rep certifiers look bad instead of the fishy process.
What these two Republicans did was UNPRECEDENTED.... denying the people of Detroit their vote, because of small clerical errors that ALWAYS occur in elections.

In 2016, 80% of all counties had clerical discrepancies, and it did NOT STOP the vote of the people from being certified! Trump still won in 2016 and was certified....

It was simply a Trump campaign plot, a republican plot with these two sell outs to democracy.
DON'T INSULT PEOPLE by claiming fraud as clerical errors and programs owned and directed by Dem politicians like head strategist and their former staff as "Glitches"-that magically and mysteriously always go Dems way from years back not just this election. That's like saying the bartender who targets drunk or non regular non paying attention customers purposely short changes you off a twenty then claims Oh I thought you gave me a ten, just committed a math error.
Yes. Weird how every "error" and every "glitch" go to their favor!

SERIOUS QUESTIONS REMAIN: House Republicans Demand Congressional Investigation Into the ‘Integrity of the 2020 Election.’

YAHOO!

That wasn't long!

The county took another canvassing board vote and Wayne county voted 4 to 0 to certify the results!
The two Republican board members rescinded their votes to certify the votes and filed affidavits that their families were threatened.

Just The News reported:
In an extraordinary turnabout that foreshadows possible legal action, the two GOP members of Wayne County’s election board signed affidavits Wednesday night alleging they were bullied and misled into approving election results in Michigan’s largest metropolis and do not believe the votes should be certified until serious irregularities in Detroit votes are resolved.
Bullied and Threatened
The statements by Wayne County Board of Canvassers Chairwoman Monica Palmer and fellow GOP member William C. Hartmann rescinding their votes from a day earlier threw into question anew whether Michigan’s presidential vote currently favoring Democrat Joe Biden will be certified. They also signaled a possible legal confrontation ahead.

“I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified,” Hartmann said in his affidavits. “Until these questions are addressed, I remain opposed to certification of the Wayne County results.”

Added Palmer in her affidavit: “I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections.”

View attachment 418264
TURNS OUT the sock puppet propagandists on these forums left out most important details on their forced switch to certify.
Turns out the whole story was they eventually were gonna agree "only if an audit was done."
Now why would leftist propagandist miss out the details of the request for audit?
Answer: because Michigan refused the audit request after first agreeing to, and that right there is an admission something is wrong they don't want an audit to expose. If nothing was fraudelant they have nothing to lose having an audit-and if you have to fake news cover up not wanting an audit that's proof on top of proof something is not kosher. Which is why the agreement to certified was cancelled.
Maybe Dem officials in Michigan and it's propaganda media thought by leaving out the audit part, they could make the 2 Rep certifiers look bad instead of the fishy process.
What these two Republicans did was UNPRECEDENTED....
Fake News. When the election results don't look accurate, they are to call for an audit, just like they did. You folks sure get hinky everytime someone wants to examine your election processes. Here is the key, simply act with integrity and then invite examination.
denying the people of Detroit their vote
An illegal vote, steals a legal vote. Why were they covering the windows?
these two sell outs to democracy...
Fake News. Calling for an audit SUPPORTS Democracy, because examination builds confidence in our processes, unless they are as fake and phony as the news, in which case, this needs to be uncovered and remedied.

Those that attempted to intimidate these two people that stood up to the mob should be examined for criminal charges.

THE LEFT IS BIG ON OSTRACISM AND REVENGE: Harvard students want Trump admin officials barred from campus as part of public ‘system of accountability.’ The ostracism and revenge are the point; the other stuff is just excuses. And being in political opposition is treated as criminal.

Seriously: “Accountability” for what? A booming economy? Peace in the Middle East? Record-fast Covid vaccines? Well, the real sin is being a Republican, and worse yet, not one of the Gentry Class. As Obama showed, any sin is forgivable so long as you’re a Democrat and have sharply creased pants and an Ivy League pedigree.

YAHOO!

That wasn't long!

Just The News reported:
Bullied and Threatened

View attachment 418264
Yup. But, we have all caught on that they lie all the time, about everything. Good for these two brave patriots that stood up to the violent dangerous mob.

It's weird how Trump had coat tails and Biden didn't.

GEORGE KORDA PARSES THIS YEARS HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES RESULTS: Politically, America is looking increasingly like Tennessee. For a guy who supposedly lost, Trump sure had coattails. And for a guy who supposedly won, Biden sure didn’t.

Tim Burchett, offers a succinct explanation for the result: “We had great candidates that stood for traditional values that Americans identified with.”

Just like they took up the case in PA...oh wait, they declined to hear it. Never mind!
Don’t ever let reality keep you down, kid! Dream! Dream BIGLY!
:laughing0301:

:laughing0301: :laughing0301:

DRAMATIC REVERSAL IN MICHIGAN
GOP members in Michigan's Wayne County rescind votes to certify, cite Dem bullying, threats
Wayne County GOP members rescind votes to certify election, claim Dems 'bullied' them

081491a3d3de6525268b5d98f9ad521c.jpg
And?....

Forum List

Back