RNC Backs Complaints Alleging Illegal Election Inspector Gaps in Wisconsin’s Biggest Cities

They were still spying on Trump at that time. That was not a peaceful transfer of power. Yet no one has been held accountable. I wonder why.
I don't know what reality you live in but it isn't where normal people live.
Nothing happened that day. Because the results of the 2016 election, however unpalatable that was..were accepted.
Nobody stormed the Capitol. Nobody took a shit on the grounds or smeared it all over the walls.

The peaceful transition of power as it should be. And as it should have been in 2020.

I don't know what reality you live in but it isn't where normal people live.
Nothing happened that day. Because the results of the 2016 election, however unpalatable that was..were accepted.
Nobody stormed the Capitol. Nobody took a shit on the grounds or smeared it all over the walls.

The peaceful transition of power as it should be. And as it should have been in 2020.
Are you forgetting the "Resistance" and challenges by Democrats in Congress questioning Ohio? You can't rewrite history.

Are you forgetting the "Resistance" and challenges by Democrats in Congress questioning Ohio? You can't rewrite history.
That was in 2004. And as I recall, most that were in Congress expressed their extreme regret they did so. Claire McCaskill has stated on several occasions she regretted her actions that day.

Forum List

Back