Breaking: Wall St Journal: Bill O'Reilly Out

Fox News is going Snowflake soft. It's under new management. It's heading Left Wing Globalist. But on the bright side, there's now a great opportunity for real Conservatives and Libertarians to start a new News Channel. I would love to see that happen.
OAN is a channel I watch occasionally, along with the BBC for an international take.

BBC leans too far Left Wing Globalist for me, and i can't quite figure OAN out yet. How do you feel about OAN?
OAN is a low budget start up at this point, but they don't try to make headlines, they report facts. The BBC has a strong lean to the left, but I take that into account when viewing. They cover international news well. American media could learn a few things from them. It's a big world. Our media is stereotypical American. The reporting is geared towards short attention spans and theatrics.

Billy boy is not returning to his show! Booooohooooo
So glad to see this massively arrogant prick go down. Fox is going down too. Lol!!!!

Fox Is Preparing to Cut Ties With Bill O’Reilly

Yeah he is one arrogant SOB. Women he was particularly bad with. If she was an expert trying to explain something he would interupt her 10K times before she got a paragraph out. So many times the audience wanted to hear exactly what she was saying--but he managed to interrupt her so much you would walk away thinking what did I learn? Nothing except he's an A-Hole.

FOX News has paid out millions in settlements over several sexual harrassment claims about him. They have to cut him or choose to go bankrupt.

"Fox News and Bill O'Reilly have paid millions to settle allegations of sexual harassment made against O'Reilly, the New York Times reported on Saturday.

The Times uncovered settlements totaling $13 million that were paid out to five women, in exchange for the women agreeing not to file lawsuits against O'Reilly or speak about their accusations.

The women's allegations, which date back to 2002, included complaints of verbal abuse, lewd comments, unwanted advances, and phone calls "in which it sounded as if Mr. O’Reilly was masturbating, according to documents and interviews."

Of the five settlements, three were paid out by Fox News and two were paid by O'Reilly. Two had also already been reported on in the media: one involved $9 million paid in 2004 to a producer, and the other was agreed on last year with a former on-air personality, which The Times reported on. "

Fox News and Bill O'Reilly reportedly paid out $13 million to women who accused him of sexual harassment

159667_600.jpg

FOX News is falling apart. First Megyn Kelly (their star) moves to bigger waters on CBS--now O'Reilly GONE--and they're viewership sinking to new lows.
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings?

Last edited:
...even with all of his problems he still beats the shit out of the progressives in the ratings... lol
What can I say? The GOP base loves themselves some wife-beating monsters.
Well, it doesn't seem like he is a child molester/rapist like slick Willy…
Who? Whatever, you support a wife beating monster. You sick fuck.
Progressives are professionals at raping/molesting children..
I suspect you spend a lot of time thinking about raping/molest.......... oops I should stop myself there.

Anyways, you support wife beating monsters. Can't put any sick perversions past you can we?
Progressives are professionals that being rapists/child molesters they do it all the time... fact

I don't know what the fuss is about Bill O'Reilly is just a progressive political commentator.

Fox News is going Snowflake soft. It's under new management. It's heading Left Wing Globalist. But on the bright side, there's now a great opportunity for real Conservatives and Libertarians to start a new News Channel. I would love to see that happen.
OAN is a channel I watch occasionally, along with the BBC for an international take.

BBC leans too far Left Wing Globalist for me, and i can't quite figure OAN out yet. How do you feel about OAN?
OAN is a low budget start up at this point, but they don't try to make headlines, they report facts. The BBC has a strong lean to the left, but I take that into account when viewing. They cover international news well. American media could learn a few things from them. It's a big world. Our media is stereotypical American. The reporting is geared towards short attention spans and theatrics.

Interesting observation. Yeah i still watch BBC News, but i too realize where it's coming from. And it does do international news much better than the US does. I just started watching OAN. I've seen some pretty hostile reporting on Trump, but i've also seen some some interesting stuff. So i'll give it more of a chance. Thanks for the informative reply. Much appreciated. :thup:

All speculation at this point. In the NYT's article no names are mentioned, only anonymous. As I suspect of the wsj as well, at this point.

All speculation at this point. In the NYT's article no names are mentioned, only anonymous. As I suspect of the wsj as well, at this point.

Wise observation. Could be more Democrat Fake News. We'll see i guess.

What can I say? The GOP base loves themselves some wife-beating monsters.
Well, it doesn't seem like he is a child molester/rapist like slick Willy…
Who? Whatever, you support a wife beating monster. You sick fuck.
Progressives are professionals at raping/molesting children..
I suspect you spend a lot of time thinking about raping/molest.......... oops I should stop myself there.

Anyways, you support wife beating monsters. Can't put any sick perversions past you can we?
Progressives are professionals that being rapists/child molesters they do it all the time... fact
:cuckoo:

Source: Fox News and Bill O'Reilly are talking exit

Oh well....be nice if they give Patrick Buchanan or Judge Napolitano a spot! Still wish they would get rid of that fudge packer Shepard Smith.
David Duke would be a ratings bananza! His morning show is great everyday.

Bill had the highest rated cable news show on tv... how would DD be a bonanza?

F'n RW logic leaves a lot to be desired.
American Patriot David Duke would be non politically correct driving you left wing bastards into asylums where y'all belong.

Oh well....be nice if they give Patrick Buchanan or Judge Napolitano a spot! Still wish they would get rid of that fudge packer Shepard Smith.
False accusations, huh? You should have been his lawyer when he lost custody of his kids for beating their mother.

They're most likely false accusations because lawyers are just rounding up women willing to accuse in order to get a payoff. None of these dumb c*nts filed complaints at the time of the alleged incidents, and there were no witnesses to back up these claims. It's a common tactic of feminist c*nts in order to extort money from men and companies since they are incapable of making good money on their own, or they have a personal or political vendetta.

Where did all those bimbos who were accusing Trump of "harassment" go since the election? They all disappeared because they never had a case, they were just there for the headlines to help Hillary win. Progressives have been trying to get O'Reilly off the air for years since they hate free speech. There are many reasons to assume the accusations are false, at least until they are proven with real evidence.

False accusations, huh? You should have been his lawyer when he lost custody of his kids for beating their mother.

They're most likely false accusations because lawyers are just rounding up women willing to accuse in order to get a payoff. None of these dumb c*nts filed complaints at the time of the alleged incidents, and there were no witnesses to back up these claims. It's a common tactic of feminist c*nts in order to extort money from men and companies since they are incapable of making good money on their own, or they have a personal or political vendetta.

Where did all those bimbos who were accusing Trump of "harassment" go since the election? They all disappeared because they never had a case, they were just there for the headlines to help Hillary win. Progressives have been trying to get O'Reilly off the air for years since they hate free speech. There are many reasons to assume the accusations are false, at least until they are proven with real evidence.

Fox and O'Reilly paid out $13 million to 5 women so O'Reilly wounldn't have to go to court and have all his dirty laundry exposed.
Fox just plain tired of protecting the old pervert.
If you can digest that, you should be banned from USMB just for being that ignorant.

who was the voice of white men everywhere who couldn't stand the fact of being emasculated by jews, blacks, and immigrants.

Well, the point is, action means more than talk. We'll see if white men in America ever get the courage for action, rather than perpetually being useful grunts for corporations and the military.

Hey cuckservative,

1. There's tons of evidence BACKING up these women's claims, including multiple women having TAPED recordings of Billo's pervatism.
  2. Moreover, there's MULTIPLE witnesses corroborating their claims.
  3. To top it off, Billo physically abused his ex-wife, including throwing her down a flight of stairs...in front of their own children.

How does it feel defending a notorious sexual-harasser and wife-beater? And when last did you beat your own wife? Or are you so pathetic that you are just relegated to beating your own meat.

You cotton pickin' snowflake you.

This proves that there is no shortage of activist bimbos willing to say anything to advance their political platform.

Liberals know that Bill O'Reilly is the basis of Fox's domination of cable news. The libs are slavering over ending that supremacy.

idiot RW's know the women are lying because how?

oh yeah, they're idiots they just know.

Hope hannity is on guard. Looks like fox is looking for an excuse to purge conservatives.

Forum List

Back