Breaking: Trump Supporters Discover Their Ballots Were Not Counted And Tossed Out

"Three well-respected people within the same household in my town...."

Must be some backwards hick town. :laugh:

Nothing like a liberal racist opinion of his/her fellow Americans. How do you expect this country to unite with losers like you around?
I dont unite with idiots. You clowns get your stuff together then come talk to me. For all I care all inbreds can go die off.

That is the attitude that prevails with self satisfied morons like you. If you can't accept that people who think differently than you are just as entitled as you we are going nowhere. Later, Bozo.

Breaking, MarGarrett and the 'Conservatives' are once again lying in order to cover the loss because of an idiot candidate. The only people less intelligent than Trump are his supporters.

Actually do not underestimate Donald Trump intelligence... He is smart enough to snooker those voting for him and he is smart enough to know they will believe the election was stolen so that he can make millions to billions off it!

Now I am saying he is smart and not those voting for him!

yes it could be an easy fix, however I believe the article said that these people only found out because they went online to make sure their vote was counted.
What if they had not gone online? having never voted other than at the polls, I would have no idea that I had to follow up on my vote like that. If notice was not sent to them, I suspect that the votes were held back on purpose.
Why all of a sudden during this election cycle when hillary and the DNC have already been proven to be cheating and working outside of the law, does this happen. Why haven't we heard about this in the past.
Anyone that thinks hillary is honest and has never committed crimes against the country is either blind or a total idiot.
The state is not responsible for improperly filled out ballots be they at the polls or through the mail.

Remember the 2000 election? It was the other way, old people were claiming the butterfly ballots were "confusing" thus inadvertently voting for Bush over Gore. So was it a Bush conspiracy to trick old people as LWLs asserted or was it simply less-than-average IQ voters not filling out the ballot correctly?
I suppose we would have to actually see what it was that stopped those ballots from being counted in order to come up with a sensible reaction to it.
Right now we have nothing to go on. And both sides lie.

If it werent for silly threads by silly posters like the OP, I probably wouldnt post on this site. They always seem to post proof that they are illiterate. :laugh:

The places where this happened have already denied it, and as usual we are only given anecdotal reports from pure partisans. There are reports that this has happened to Clinton voters in Georgia, but the Left doesn't have a propaganda structure like the Right, so none of those stories will receive widespread media coverage.

Trump is not dangerous in himself; he's dangerous because he has given violent, paranoid, conspiracy peddling lunatics a voice in this election.

Read through the posts of the OP. He is a deeply racist dangerous person. The Republican Party use to keep white supremacist Neo-Nazis on the margin, but Trump has built his largest coalition from these people. And since they haven't any formal academic training, they are the most likely to repeat propaganda without proof.
Steve isnt dangerous. He is just venting online because he is too timid to do it in real life. I agree that Drumpf has emboldened a lot of the inbreds but the natural order of things will get back to normal once he loses.
Another Hillary panty-sniffer.
Yep, Asclepias is definitely attracted to Hillary's shit.

Clinton1-543x700.jpg
Its already been proven that is photo shopped. Your inability to understand that is one of the reason I have such low regard for the intellect of cons in general. You guys believe in birther conspiracies and you are easily fooled by photo shopped images. :laugh:

Nothing like a liberal racist opinion of his/her fellow Americans. How do you expect this country to unite with losers like you around?
I dont unite with idiots. You clowns get your stuff together then come talk to me. For all I care all inbreds can go die off.
Should you be making statements like that considering who you are supporting for president?
Of course I should. I dont see what my statement has to do with who I am voting for?

That is the attitude that prevails with self satisfied morons like you. If you can't accept that people who think differently than you are just as entitled as you we are going nowhere. Later, Bozo.
I can accept them as a natural part of the world. However, I would never allow myself to unite with them. A wise man once told me that you are the average sum of the people you are around. If you are 10 and you hang around 5's then you effectively become a 5. Thats a free life tip.

Shouldn't you wait for votes to be counted at all before you start claiming trump votes aren't being counted?

I can accept them as a natural part of the world. However, I would never allow myself to unite with them. A wise man once told me that you are the average sum of the people you are around. If you are 10 and you hang around 5's then you effectively become a 5. Thats a free life tip.

Here's another "free life tip"....if you're a zero and you hang out with zeroes, you ain't ever going to be a ten.

Shouldn't you wait for votes to be counted at all before you start claiming trump votes aren't being counted?
Didn't Gore find out about waiting till the end to argue the outcome?
personally Im glad gore lost, however to be honest I can not say that he should have.
If one receives the majority of the popular vote, I personally think that speaks louder than the electoral votes.
But maybe thats just me. Im sure the rest of the conservatives will see it like I do when its their candidate that is screwed over.
But again, Gore would have really destroyed this country with his false theories about global warming.

Here's another "free life tip"....if you're a zero and you hang out with zeroes, you ain't ever going to be a ten.
Hillary is a zero.
but come to think of it, from those that I know personally that support her, I think you have a point.

personally Im glad gore lost, however to be honest I can not say that he should have.
If one receives the majority of the popular vote, I personally think that speaks louder than the electoral votes.
But maybe thats just me. Im sure the rest of the conservatives will see it like I do when its their candidate that is screwed over.
But again, Gore would have really destroyed this country with his false theories about global warming.

The reason we don't go by popular vote is that this way the small town and rural areas have a say in who is president. If you went solely by popular vote, the big cities would control the outcome.

I suppose we would have to actually see what it was that stopped those ballots from being counted in order to come up with a sensible reaction to it.
Right now we have nothing to go on. And both sides lie.
Agreed and that reason was included in the OP linked article:
voter-signature-575x435.jpg

Hillary is a zero.
but come to think of it, from those that I know personally that support her, I think you have a point.

Hillary is a conniving shrew/lesbian who flunked her D.C. bar exam and ran to Arkansas to hide behind Willy. Willy didn't even like her but needed somebody to finance his shenanigans....it's always been a business relationship, not a marriage. She's got no morals, terrible instincts, and is a vicious, foul-mouthed witch.

Actually yes he did wait until they starter counting the votes.

It seems kind of self explanatory that you can't have votes not counted before the counting even begins

The linked article states the mail in ballots weren't counted due to improper signature but also gave solution for the voters to correct it so their vote would count. Those votes aren't lost forever.

On a side note, I find it interesting that some people who claim our government wastes so much money want the same government to hold their hand so that they can fill out a ballot properly. The complaint in the OP linked article was not only that the voter screwed up their ballot and it wasn't counted but that they never would have known about their own screw up if they hadn't checked the website. So are they asking for some state worker to call each voter who fucked up their ballot and explain to them what to do? If the voter had been a Democrat, I'm guessing many of those complaining about this would immediately scream "Fraud! Government waste of taxpayer dollars!!!"

Only idiots would trust a mail in ballot, way too many ways it can get lost or not counted.
I had to trust one for 13 years when I was active duty military. Many people who are infirm or know they'll be out of state or unable to vote on election day do the same. The mail service is hugely reliable. ;) Just a guess, but I'd say 96-98%. Sure, sometimes I get my neighbor's mail, but that only happens once every few months.

There was a single report in Texas of an electronic ballot machine "flipping" the voter's selections, but after investigation she admitted maybe she put it in wrong and advises others to double check their votes. There is a bit of a learning curve on those machines.

Guess you're not smart enough to know the difference between it being a necessity and an option.

Yet again, proud White patriot Steve McGarret exposes another unAmerica traitor.
You are the traitor. You are the one who should be sent to Siberia to live under Putin, the one you worship.
isn't it funny that Putin wasn't an issue until hillary told you to make it an issue?
As far as the traitor goes, I would think the one that is backing the candidate that sat back and watched while U.S citizens were killed, or allowed 30,000 classified emails to be read by anyone that wanted to see them, or that wants to allow tens of thousands muslim terrorists in the country, or wants to erase our borders, or sides with groups that have a main goal of killing police ( the list could go on ) would be considered the real traitor that should be removed from the country.
But, thats all really not important when you consider Donald Trump said something mean and sexist a decade or so ago.

Bullshit. How stupid and ignorant are you? Putin has been an issue for a couple years since all the RW nutjobs have been praising him to the hilt. It became an even bigger issue when Trump, months and months ago, started doing the same. Has absolutely nothing to do with Mrs. Clinton. Shows how totally ignorant and blind you are.

Your whole post is just full of complete nonsense. Shows you are unaware of current and historical events and just swallow whole all the extreme RW propaganda. Low level thinker you are buddy.
Putin has been an issue to the Feds since at least 2011.

You conspiracy nuts just had to have the media tell you when to fear Putin recently.

Forum List

Back