BREAKING ! Trump signs executive order on healthcare

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump signs executive order on healthcare
US President Donald Trump has signed an executive order allowing the purchase of health insurance across state lines, aimed at creating more choice on the marketplace and reining in the rising insurance premiums.

upload_2017-10-12_8-43-12.png

---------------------------------------------------

The sheep will lose it, if they only knew and understood how Obamacare was created to screw them they'd keep their pathetic mouths shut.

It was designed to fail and the RaTz would ride in to rescue American healthcare with single payer socialized medicine. That was the game plan.

This has Rand Paul written all over it. Good call by Trump, he is using his administration and those who have a clue about American liberty in the markets. The tax idea is his as that's his area, but healthcare isn't, so he wisely allows those who have been tackling this for years to get it done.

Good EO

Oh and look for some to blame the constant increasing costs of Obamacare, on this E.O. The Democrats have been trying to pass on ownership to Trump and will continue to do so even though it is still in law.

Once a repeal and replace occurs, then those who supported Obamacare are off the hook. Otherwise, they own it until it's demise.

Last edited:
No such executive order has been signed yet.

President Trump said he was signing it today. Trump says health care executive order will allow coverage to be sold across state lines - "Trump is planning to sign the directive on Thursday, a source briefed on the plans said, in a move that would follow through on his repeated calls to open up the sale of health insurance across state lines. Republicans including Sens. Rand Paul and Mike Enzi have long championed association health plans as a way to lower insurance costs and give people more options."

Close enough for government work...

• Banned
No such executive order has been signed yet.

LMFAO!!!!! NOW TELL ME IT'S NOT AN EXECUTIVE ORDER AGAIN !! Can't use ALex Jones Hmmmm, can't use that's a conspiracy OH SNAP!!

upload_2017-10-12_9-19-49.png

Live Events

upload_2017-10-12_9-22-34.png

Oh wait the WHITE HOUSE SITE is a CONSPIRACY site huh bhahahahahaaha

It is not as easy as an executive order to sell insurance across state lines

An insurer must meet state guidelines, establish networks of doctors, hospitals and pharmacies, set rate structures, negotiate fees

That is why most insurers are not nationwide

It is not as easy as an executive order to sell insurance across state lines

An insurer must meet state guidelines, establish networks of doctors, hospitals and pharmacies, set rate structures, negotiate fees

That is why most insurers are not nationwide
The ACA harmonized those guidelines so it has a better chance of working now.

OMFG, if it was signed it wouldn't be at the gawd dam WHITE HOUSE SITE those vaccines are really eating away your common sense.

So then let's see it.

Show me the order.

Oh piss off and stop playing mindless games, I watched Trump sign it on Brietbart Live

What does the order say?

Google it, dumb ass and get past I'm playing your little troll game. By now you have to know I think you're a clown. Now be gone

So then let's see it.

Show me the order.

Oh piss off and stop playing mindless games, I watched Trump sign it on Brietbart Live

the typical reaction of the pyscho left who get off on literally watching ppl dig up everything they can proving an action was done, and over and over they'll deny it's true . Leftist idiots can't stand what they can't deny as fake so their game playing begins just like a first grader whose toy was taken from them.

Forum List

Back