Breaking! Trump holds press conference LIVE right now!

How long does it take to audit a tax return from last year??
Ask Eric Holder and Al Sharpton. They are still working on all of theirs.
You mean one of them is president elect?
So did Al Sharpton rip off Americans for several million dollars in back taxes before or after he ran for president?

I also take it that the attorney general also is allowed to break the law in liberal LaLa land if they are democrat?

Trump was 20 minutes late to the news conference

Reports that he was in the shower were quickly denied by the Trump camp

"Reports that he was in the shower were quickly denied by the Trump camp"

You are just disappointed that The Donald wasn't in the shower with Putin :poke: :rolleyes-41:
Donald is the one who was disappointed he wasn't in the shower with Putin.

rdean you illustrate each day darling that you have the IQ of a paper cup, it's because you are one of those Slow Children that I show such patience with you because I have a heart of gold and I couldn't possibly beat up on a Slow Child :smoke:
Fuck him, kick his ass.

Trump was 20 minutes late to the news conference

Reports that he was in the shower were quickly denied by the Trump camp

"Reports that he was in the shower were quickly denied by the Trump camp"

You are just disappointed that The Donald wasn't in the shower with Putin :poke: :rolleyes-41:
Donald is the one who was disappointed he wasn't in the shower with Putin.

rdean you illustrate each day darling that you have the IQ of a paper cup, it's because you are one of those Slow Children that I show such patience with you because I have a heart of gold and I couldn't possibly beat up on a Slow Child :smoke:
Fuck him, kick his ass.
Sexual gratification always soothes the savage beast...

How long does it take to audit a tax return from last year??
Ask Eric Holder and Al Sharpton. They are still working on all of theirs.
You mean one of them is president elect?
So did Al Sharpton rip off Americans for several million dollars in back taxes before or after he ran for president?

I also take it that the attorney general also is allowed to break the law in liberal LaLa land if they are democrat?

There is nothing like a little clandestine meeting with Bill Clinton on a Tarmac to play "Let's Make a Deal" in complete violations of your ethics rules, and conflict of interest restrictions when your office is supposed to be investigating both Bill and Hillary.

The Attorney General was seen wiping something off of her face as she left Bill's plane.

His press conferences alone will be more than enough to keep me entertained for the next 4 years.
For me too. A narcissistic liar like this who constantly lies complaining about lying. It's hilarious!
The news shows examining this press conference are going to hilarious.

Who is stupid enough to believe this clown? He's a riot.
You fucking democrats are done.....
Scared? Exposed? Frightened? Good!

Ecstatic would be more accurate.....
We call those people masochistic.

You say "beat me".

And I say, "no".

Ask hillary...she's an authority on getting beat.

The LWNJ's are all on FB having a meltdown. It is glorious!! LMAO

Play Doh and puppies to stroke are heavily in demand again :rolleyes-41:

Those poor darling puppies just do not deserve the shit they are being subjected to from the Snowflakes, I'm thinking of starting a hashtag soon.

#SaveTheDarlingPuppiesFromThoseLeftistSnowflakeLunatics

PISSGATE = BIG FAT FUCKING FAILURE

It turns out 4Chan made it up and liberals and McCain and stupid, stupid liberals fell for it! :lmao:

How 4Chan McFooled John McCain, Buzzfeed, and the CIA Into Believing Trump's Golden Showers
How 4Chan McFooled John McCain, Buzzfeed, and the CIA Into Believing Trump's Golden Showers | Zero Hedge

Yea I know.. I broke the story here last night around 9pm.. It stayed in Politics until CK left then someone moved it to the FZ, then to Rubber Room
That's because the 4Chan's attempt to cover Tramp's ass has been thoroughly debunked.

Hey now, Putin's a pretty good looking man. Not really my type (I admit it I have a thing for sissy boys that shave - which really only makes falling for my husband more of an enigma, but that's neither here nor there.)

I imagine Putin's got a lot of those oh so sexy Russian lasses begging at his feet. They tend to be into the tough exterior types from what I've heard from the Russian military guys.

Forum List

Back