Breaking: Trump Goes From 40% To 50% In National Polls After David Duke Endorsement

February 29, 2016
Trump Being Targeted for not Repudiating a Non-endorsement
By Clarice Feldman

Sunday, Donald Trump, who has always dismissed David Duke and his ilk, was asked a question about Duke's endorsement of him and he said he needed to check on that. "I have to look at the group. I don't know what group you're talking about," he told CNN. He claims a bad earpiece made him mishear the question and the result sounded as though he had to check on Duke himself.

David Duke denies ever endorsing Trump. So in effect Trump's being smeared for not repudiating a non-endorsement. Let me know when Hillary is asked to repudiate black lives matter as she tootles around the country with Trayvon Martin's mother, or the Moslem Brotherhood with which she's so intimately tied. For those who care, Spengler makes crystal clear that Trump is a better supporter of Israel than is Hillary. Note to Conspiracy Theorists: The Neo-Conservatives aren’t Zionists
Blog: Trump Being Targeted for not Repudiating a Non-endorsement

February 29, 2016
By Clarice Feldman

Sunday, Donald Trump, who has always dismissed David Duke and his ilk, was asked a question about Duke's endorsement of him and he said he needed to check on that. "I have to look at the group. I don't know what group you're talking about," he told CNN. He claims a bad earpiece made him mishear the question and the result sounded as though he had to check on Duke himself.

David Duke denies ever endorsing Trump. So in effect Trump's being smeared for not repudiating a non-endorsement. Let me know when Hillary is asked to repudiate black lives matter as she tootles around the country with Trayvon Martin's mother, or the Moslem Brotherhood with which she's so intimately tied. For those who care, Spengler makes crystal clear that Trump is a better supporter of Israel than is Hillary. Note to Conspiracy Theorists: The Neo-Conservatives aren’t Zionists

Was the earpiece bad throughout the entire interview, or only conveniently during the David Duke question?

And "non-endorsement"? He called on people to vote for Trump. That's an endorsement no matter how you try to spin it.

Duke said in your video, "I didn't endorse him, but I do think we should vote for him." He obviously doesn't know what an endorsement is. And you are a retard.

Do you think that "urge to vote" for somebody and "endorse" somebody is the same?

Edwards found himself receiving endorsements from both Treen and Roemer; even Republican President George H. W. Bush urged that Edwards, the Democrat, be elected over Duke. A popular bumper sticker urging support for Edwards (although clearly not produced by his campaign) read "Vote For the Crook. It's Important."[49][50][51]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Edwards

Did Bush endorse Edwards, or did he just urge the voters to vote for him?

50% nationally ... must be how he came in 2nd in Texas and Oklahoma

Last edited:
Too funny, the nut endorses Trump and his polling data increases? Not everyone is that gullible and naive. As for the KKK and any perceived notion that they are conservative or connected to the GOP is nonsense.

It is nothing more than a line of crap pushed by liberals to further consolidate their constituents. However, considering that the liberals now have to swallow their sense of self righteousness and integrity to further the prospects of a confirmed liar it should come at no surprise to anyone as to what extent they will stoop. Nixon must be laughing in his grave.

Trump is a progressive centrist, therefore in most election years, a raging liberal to the far right reactionary cons.

But not this year.

They've tried everything else and all it did was draw more people to him. way to go medias, democrats and GopEs. fine job you all doing for him. they just don't get it.

the majority of the American people are ticked off and this is one of the very reasons why.

Let's be honest, when have you EVER been in tune with the majority of the country?

February 29, 2016
By Clarice Feldman

Was the earpiece bad throughout the entire interview, or only conveniently during the David Duke question?

And "non-endorsement"? He called on people to vote for Trump. That's an endorsement no matter how you try to spin it.
So you think racists shouldn't vote?

Shit.....there goes most of Hillary's votes in the general election.

Thank you for admitting the far right means nothing about their ideology at all.

They want Trump even though he is going to break your hearts.

Forum List

Back