Breaking: Trump Goes From 40% To 50% In National Polls After David Duke Endorsement

This rather substantial increase indicates an unmistakable shift in White Americans' feelings on the civil rights issue. It would seem that stimulus for the rise has been the aggressive and increasingly criminal conduct of Muslim immigrants in the U.S., Europe and Scandinavia.

Something I've been wondering about is the conspicuous absence of any mention of the Black Muslim movement and where it stands in relation to this festering conflict.

160229-kkk-endorses-trump_zps17c9b2zc.jpg

Breaking: Trump Goes From 40% To 50% In National Polls After David Duke Endorsement

Question is...what percentage of that percentage would support Trump if they knew about this:

Here's a video I found where Trump's friend and coworker on TV George Takai says Trump calls gay marriage beautiful and that Trump actually supports gay marriage but will say anything to his "base" to get elected..

Cue 1:14-1:58 (Trump calls gay marriage "beautiful") .....& ...(where Takai says Trump supports gay marriage but will say anything to get elected) > 3:59- 5:19....

Question is...what percentage of that percentage would support Trump if they knew about this:

Here's a video I found where Trump's friend and coworker on TV George Takai says Trump calls gay marriage beautiful and that Trump actually supports gay marriage but will say anything to his "base" to get elected..

Cue 1:14-1:58 (Trump calls gay marriage "beautiful") .....& ...(where Takai says Trump supports gay marriage but will say anything to get elected) > 3:59- 5:19....

Mr. Sulu has been too many times with phasers on stun.

who is we are? the democrats have already made slaves from more than just black people. you should all be ashamed you support such a nasty party. but here you are feeding the hate with lies

The word Slaves comes from the word Slavs, who were white Europeans sold by the Khazars into slavery.

Most slaves in human history were white Europeans, not black Africans.

You know, almost every Republican that I've seen on the news today has been denouncing Trump for his ties to David Duke.

If he doesn't nip this in the bud soon (by denouncing Duke), he's gonna cause an irrepairable split in the party.

I heard one Republican say today on Meet the Press that if they don't get rid of Trump soon, the GOP is going to go the way of the Whigs.

national polls are irrelevant at this point, and will be unti lthere is a national election.

candidates are selling their platforms in states.

Trump is a bullshitter. Everyone who knows anything about world affairs, knows who David Duke is:

The left can't go after Trump's donors he is self funding his campaign so they are growing really desperate. What's next Trump hates kittens and eats is cereal left handed?

Trump isn't totally self funding. I posted a list of his donors last eek.

as noted, Trump is a bullshitter

like this

Contributor
Total

Manchester Financial Group $50,000
AON Corp $27,700
Ajd Construction $25,000
MDC Holdings $10,800
Crown Acquisitions $10,000
Iron Hound Management Co $10,000
Ralph Lauren $10,000
Equitable Adjusters LLC $10,000
SpaceX $10,000
In Mocean Group $10,000
Adjfam Management $10,000
Rainbow Apparel Companies $10,000
Gellert Global Group $10,000
Braha Brothers LLC $10,000
Milwaukee Rheumatology Center $5,400
Emergency Care Dynamics $5,400
Heritage Bag Co $5,400
Dorya USA $5,400
Auburn Manor Holding $5,400
HH Williams Trucking $5,300

Last edited:
Trump ISN'T as self funded as you think, he's still got people giving him money (remember his story about the little old lady that sent him 7.50?).

Turns out that he's raised over 7 million dollars from grass roots donors, but has only spent about 1 million on his campaign because of all the free advertising he's getting from the media.

I still think that this is just another con for Trump to make money.

• Whatever his faults, Trump is superior to Hillary in every way
    Canada Free Press ^ | February 29, 2016 | Dan Calabrese
    I completely understand why some conservatives are horrified at the prospect of Donald Trump being the Republican nominee for president. I understand their discomfort with his bluster, with his lack of any history supporting conservative ideas, with his many contributions to Democrat candidates, with some elements of his track record in business. Some of it bothers me too, although I do think a lot of the handwringing is over things that don’t really matter that much. But look, sure, nominating a guy like Donald Trump is in all kinds of ways contrary to what conservative movement types have advocated for...

Trump ISN'T as self funded as you think, he's still got people giving him money (remember his story about the little old lady that sent him 7.50?).

Turns out that he's raised over 7 million dollars from grass roots donors, but has only spent about 1 million on his campaign because of all the free advertising he's getting from the media.

I still think that this is just another con for Trump to make money.

he shoved it in an account drawing interest.

The left can't go after Trump's donors he is self funding his campaign so they are growing really desperate. What's next Trump hates kittens and eats is cereal left handed?

Trump isn't totally self funding. I posted a list of his donors last eek.

as noted, Trump is a bullshitter

like this

Contributor
Total

Manchester Financial Group $50,000
AON Corp $27,700
Ajd Construction $25,000
MDC Holdings $10,800
Crown Acquisitions $10,000
Iron Hound Management Co $10,000
Ralph Lauren $10,000
Equitable Adjusters LLC $10,000
SpaceX $10,000
In Mocean Group $10,000
Adjfam Management $10,000
Rainbow Apparel Companies $10,000
Gellert Global Group $10,000
Braha Brothers LLC $10,000
Milwaukee Rheumatology Center $5,400
Emergency Care Dynamics $5,400
Heritage Bag Co $5,400
Dorya USA $5,400
Auburn Manor Holding $5,400
HH Williams Trucking $5,300

THAT'S your LIST? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back