Breaking! Trump called out by his own VP Mike Pence for endangering national security. "Serious allegation".

What's the "bombshell"? Vice President Pence has already decided to primary his own President. He would say anything in his quest to either become the losing nominee for the GOP in 2024, or to secure a gig as a "Contributor" for MSNBC or CNN next year.
Lose?

I think everyone is picking him to win the nomination and the office

:auiqs.jpg:

"Breaking" LOL
Of course he said this. If he didnt, he would be an idiot.

Yeah that word is over played on here. Everyday there are a dozen threads "BREAKING.......someone said something today".

And of course pence is going to say that. He wants to be president so he has to distance himself from trump.

I don't trust pence anyway, past year or two he seems a bit shifty. Hell, rfk jr seems like more of a conservative and about America's morals, standards and values than pence does. Pence seems more interested in bringing up trump and jan 6 than he is about america itself and what he thinks we need to do.

No Trump-supporter I know of gives a rat's ass about what Pence thinks.

He has fewer supporters than RFK Jr.
But everyone you term 'RINO' is quite eager to rally around him...they got the money...they got the desire....and they do got a lot of supporters. The Democratic crossover voters in a Pence vs Biden election would be a huge factor, IMO.

A lot of people are getting tired of waging our culture wars in our politic. Maybe we should go for competence...for a change~

The ultraconservative Mike Pence, who was picked by Trump as his vice president in 2016, slammed Donald Trump's handling of highly sensitive material:

"The very prospect that what is alleged here took place - creating an opportunity where highly sensitive classified material could have fallen into the wrong hands even inadvertently - that jeopardizes our national security," Pence told CNBC's "Squawk Box" on Wednesday.

In a meeting Monday with The Wall Street Journal editorial board, Pence said that "these are serious allegations. And the handling of classified materials - as I learned in my years as vice president and my years on the (House) Foreign Affairs Committee - is a very serious matter that bears upon the national security of the United States.”

Mr Trump is said to have kept highly sensitive documents in his bathroom,
So, you agree with Pence that the DOJ has been weaponized?

The ultraconservative Mike Pence, who was picked by Trump as his vice president in 2016, slammed Donald Trump's handling of highly sensitive material:

"The very prospect that what is alleged here took place - creating an opportunity where highly sensitive classified material could have fallen into the wrong hands even inadvertently - that jeopardizes our national security," Pence told CNBC's "Squawk Box" on Wednesday.

In a meeting Monday with The Wall Street Journal editorial board, Pence said that "these are serious allegations. And the handling of classified materials - as I learned in my years as vice president and my years on the (House) Foreign Affairs Committee - is a very serious matter that bears upon the national security of the United States.”

I have yet to see a post from you that wasn't about dogging on Conservatives.
Off to ignore with your fake ass.

These people trying to run against Trump but not say bad things about him are cowards.
Trump is doing what men like Pence talked about but never did. Pence is supposed to be religious. And Trump did a hundred times more for Christians than he ever did. If Republicans acted like they talk, Trump would have gotten a lot more done.

"Inadvertently"? They leave the word inadvertently out of Pence's statement and it works for salivating Trump haters. What next?

Mike thinks that stirring up the shit will get him some votes but he's just like the field of monkey see, monkey do Democrats. Too boring and with no ideas. So the only thing they can do is cry about Trump and depend on the MSM to back them up. MAGA

Mike Pence!

:laughing0301:

Dude.

No one in their right mind gives a shit what that weasel spews.

Trump has always surrounded himself with weak people or criminals.

That's ridiculous. It's weak people and criminal who are so petrified of Trump, that they have to resort to Stalinesque tactics to get rid of him. And it's you useful idiots who applaud them and cheer them on.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. But then humility never was a trait you leftist twats were good at.

That's ridiculous. It's weak people and criminal who are so petrified of Trump, that they have to resort to Stalinesque tactics to get rid of him. And it's you useful idiots who applaud them and cheer them on.

You should be ashamed of yourselves. But then humility never was a trait you leftist twats were good at.

People who have worked for Trump despise him.

Forum List

Back