Breaking! Trump called out by his own VP Mike Pence for endangering national security. "Serious allegation".

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
The ultraconservative Mike Pence, who was picked by Trump as his vice president in 2016, slammed Donald Trump's handling of highly sensitive material:

"The very prospect that what is alleged here took place - creating an opportunity where highly sensitive classified material could have fallen into the wrong hands even inadvertently - that jeopardizes our national security," Pence told CNBC's "Squawk Box" on Wednesday.

In a meeting Monday with The Wall Street Journal editorial board, Pence said that "these are serious allegations. And the handling of classified materials - as I learned in my years as vice president and my years on the (House) Foreign Affairs Committee - is a very serious matter that bears upon the national security of the United States.”

Mr Trump is said to have kept highly sensitive documents in his bathroom,

The ultraconservative Mike Pence, who was picked by Trump as his vice president in 2016, slammed Donald Trump's handling of highly sensitive material:

"The very prospect that what is alleged here took place - creating an opportunity where highly sensitive classified material could have fallen into the wrong hands even inadvertently - that jeopardizes our national security," Pence told CNBC's "Squawk Box" on Wednesday.

In a meeting Monday with The Wall Street Journal editorial board, Pence said that "these are serious allegations. And the handling of classified materials - as I learned in my years as vice president and my years on the (House) Foreign Affairs Committee - is a very serious matter that bears upon the national security of the United States.”

Pence is running against him and just cut a deal with the DOJ to not get busted for the documents he stole.
You aren't very bright are you, Brownshirt from Buckhead?

If Trump doesn’t show markings that say “declassified” in those documents, then he stole them by your logic.
They all "stole" them but for some reason a "my bad" has been good enough for everyone else.

That said only Trump could posses them legally according to the Presidential Records Act.

I look for the whole thing to be tossed out of criminal court due to it being a civil matter.

Also bear in mind that until the raid nobody else was turning over shit.

Well he got off the hook for the documents he stole.
Because the documents he had were meaningless and had nothing important in them.

You people are a complete joke. Trump has stolen the most serious and sensitive documents in US history, then lied about taking them, and moved them to hide them, then showed them to people.

You partisan trash can't man up and accept this reality, plus you are too stupid to understand that Biden, HRC, Pence etc, all had un-important documents while Trump had the most important documents.

Your entire life and existence is devoted to manipulating the truth to defend Trump.

Wait......wut?

Didn't Pence have confidential files he should not have had?

Because the documents he had were meaningless and had nothing important in them.

You people are a complete joke. Trump has stolen the most serious and sensitive documents in US history, then lied about taking them, and moved them to hide them, then showed them to people.

You partisan trash can't man up and accept this reality, plus you are too stupid to understand that Biden, HRC, Pence etc, all had un-important documents while Trump had the most important documents.

Your entire life and existence is devoted to manipulating the truth to defend Trump.
So tell, us, they were confidential meaningless files?

Why would something meaningless be confidential?
Are the Feds retarded?

What's the "bombshell"? Vice President Pence has already decided to primary his own President. He would say anything in his quest to either become the losing nominee for the GOP in 2024, or to secure a gig as a "Contributor" for MSNBC or CNN next year.

Forum List

Back