Breaking: Treasonous West Point commie sympathizer under investigation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
There’s been a new development in the case of the Army Cadet who posed in Communist propaganda, as he is now under investigation from the US Army.

Breaking: Treasonous West Point Commie Sympathizer Under Investigation

This pos is a threat to our military , kick him the hell out and make him pay for his own college stripping away any GI BILL payment. Good this loser deserves it.

Spenser Rapone, and others, are West Point graduates and admit they’re positioning themselves to overthrow the US government. Attn: @FBI.

upload_2017-9-28_9-7-0.png

/pol/ News Infinity on Twitter

Independent thought is banned by military. You are not allowed to think only respond to orders, correct or wrong.

• Banned
Independent thought is banned by military. You are not allowed to think only respond to orders, correct or wrong.

His actions were far from an order. You are not allowed to push communistic acts. Everything he's done is TREASON. hands down like it or not.

they made the choice to abide by those rules.

shut the fuck up and do what you said you'd do.

• Banned
upload_2017-9-28_10-39-13.png

The proud little communist bitches twitter page awwwww a little commie in the US Military.

• Banned

Independent thought can' be pushed on to the very organization that protects this land ah.
With you leftard and your degenerate thinking you prove how you will be the next assholes to say the same thing about Child molesters having " FREE THOUGHT" to do so fo rthat as well.

There are BOUNDARIES something most of you leftist losers can't seem to comprehend.

Wrong dumb ass.
To ask a question that can be considered free thought does get one discharged post haste.
If that were the case I wouldn't have made it through basic. The UCMJ prohibits the endorsement of any group or politics while in uniform unless authorised by the Chain of Command. I don't think there is a snow balls chance in hell that the Commandant of West Point is good with it.

One other thing, the cadet is in violation of AR 670-1 Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms.

This still smells like a set up. But if it is valid, he IS toast.....and should probably be hospitalized for terminal stupidity.
If he does then he needs to get a lawyer. Remember the Black Female Cadets and their Black Power salute They didn't get expelled.

This still smells like a set up. But if it is valid, he IS toast.....and should probably be hospitalized for terminal stupidity.
If he does then he needs to get a lawyer. Remember the Black Female Cadets and their Black Power salute They didn't get expelled.
I believe he now has his commission and is at Fort Drum if the articles by FOX are correct.

I believe he now has his commission and is at Fort Drum if the articles by FOX are correct.
10th Mountain was my first duty station. Regardless,the offence happened while at the Point of if is punished then bias can be called.

10th Mountain was my first duty station. Regardless,the offence happened while at the Point of he is punished then bias can be called.
If I read the FOX report right, this all came to light thru his social media (Facebook) postings.......at Fort Drum. But a point to consider if this is true......make him pay back for his education at West Point?

Forum List

Back