BREAKING! THIS IS IT ---- Biden Give's Ukraine permission to Use F-16 Jets to Launch Attacks Inside Russia

Maybe these EU NATO members should pitch in their agreed upon 2% to protect themselves. Instead, they rely on the US to foot the majority of the bill, from both a percentage and dollar perspective, while they spend the extra cash that they don’t send to NATO on far-out green policies and other such childish nonsense.
They have been stepping up since the alarm was sounded on Ukraine with equipment, supplies, ammunition, technology, intel, and indeed Germany moving a small division outside its own borders to the Russian Federation border in a foreign country, to defend against a possible incursion into NATO. Not everything is as simplified as Right Wing outlets or leaders would have you believe.

One of the biggest problems Americans have is the inability to believe the type of evil the people who run this place are capable of.
They are people, and subject to excess, like any other, including many on the far right.

Calm yourself child. Man up. Be Macho Man. You're OK. You're OK. You're OK. Just say it over and over in your bed with you're eyes closed, and the covers pulled up.
You really are one POS aren't you?

You really think Biden can tell another country what they can or can not use? What a joke you are....

You really are one POS aren't you?

You really think Biden can tell another country what they can or can not use? What a joke you are....
Calm yourself child. Your histrionic assaults mean nothing here.

Calm yourself child. Your histrionic assaults mean nothing here.
Suck a dick poser....They meant enough for you to reply...How about that...?

If you really think that Biden is overlord of what Ukraine does in the prosecution of their war, you are a dupe....Someone that dumb shouldn't hold the status you do in here....

I knew this would happen! Get ready folks. Biden and his handlers know that they haven't a chance in hell of beating Trump. Now, this is their plan B. My advice, stock up on Iodine Tablets.

Biden's proxy war is ramping up with no sign of peace talks. The American people are tired of their tax dollars funding this unwinnable war.

Both of these Hitlers need to be assassinated.
Ummm, poster BS, just who is it that you are referring to with this "both Hitler" assertion?
----------------------------------------------------------

All Democrats care about is killing white people.
And that's the QAnon/MAGA-world that we all know and love.
Bizzaro Desk bumper-sticker intelligence.
Does anyone rationale and sane wonder why the MAGA/QAnon-thinkers are so dissed and ridiculed?
I, for one, do not. Wearing their red MAGA hats and their 'Q' t-shirts is just like wearing a "Kick Me"-sign on their butt.
Still, they provide amusement.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Math. You fucking failed it.
Math?
Actually, truth be told, I was and I ain't now....half-bad at it.
It was fav subject in my schooling, and the career kinda sorta required it.

But enough about me, let's go to poor poster MOMike who claims the U.S. is paying most of the cost for supporting Ukraine as it defends itself from Russia's predatory behavior.

Here's what others say. Others who in my humble opinion are likely not only better educated that MoMike but more importantly, better or more completely ----informed.

1708784948966.png

1708784981532.png

1.5%
United States aid:
0.3% of GDP
Norway
Lithuania
Estonia
Latvia
Denmark
Poland
Slovakia
Finland
Czech Republic
Germany
Sweden
United Kingdom
Netherlands
Croatia
United States
Bulgaria
Canada
Switzerland
Iceland
Austria
Luxembourg
Japan
Portugal
Slovenia
Greece
Belgium
Spain
Italy
France
Romania
Australia
Hungary
South Korea
Ireland
New Zealand
Malta
Cyprus
Taiwan
Turkey
China
India

Last edited:
Boy, oh boy -----those charts didn't cut & paste well, now did they?

Here's the link. You can see within it the point I was attempting to make.

It shows graphically that America ain't paying the majority of Ukraine's needs. In aid or in weapons.

And as far as a percentage of GDP being contributed....well, America is far far from being the leader.

Boy, oh boy -----those charts didn't cut & paste well, now did they?

Here's the link. You can see within it the point I was attempting to make.

It shows graphically that America ain't paying the majority of Ukraine's needs. In aid or in weapons.

And as far as a percentage of GDP being contributed....well, America is far far from being the leader.

It's ok Chilli, propaganda is not interesting anyway...Whether others are providing more or not is not the issue, the fact that American's are growing tired of funding a corrupt nation, and leader of said nation is the crux of the opposition....As for your point, all we need is a current photo of you and we can clearly see the point right there, on top of your head....

Suck a dick poser....They meant enough for you to reply...How about that...?

If you really think that Biden is overlord of what Ukraine does in the prosecution of their war, you are a dupe....Someone that dumb shouldn't hold the status you do in here....
Completely overlooked your message, as you childishly lack self control of an adult conservative nature. Is this how you get your way, in discussions with your peers, subordinates and adults in workplace, community, counsel meetings, church, break rooms, bars, etc. You must be very popular, though I doubt very effective.

Completely overlooked your message, as you childishly lack self control of an adult conservative nature. Is this how you get your way, in discussions with your peers, subordinates and adults in workplace, community, counsel meetings, church, break rooms, bars, etc. You must be very popular, though I doubt very effective.
Aw, is that the best you can do? lol....I'll tell ya White, I'm really a pretty good guy by nature, but I despise posers and liars...So, I am brutally frank with them when I come across them....And you are one such person....

It's ok Chilli, propaganda is not interesting anyway...Whether others are providing more or not is not the issue

--------------------------------------
Ah, my bad. I had presumed poster j-mac had been following this thread and would understand what exactly was the point of my response.
A response, by the way, to a specific post by another poster, i.e., Missouri MIke.

Perhaps a flow-chart would help j-mac understand the inputs coming into various discussions that surface within a thread. I personally, think it would help him keep up a little more.

Still, we wish j-mac good luck. I do think he has the potential to contribute to this forum in a productive manner; however, some homework and due diligence on the topics may offer to give j-mac more credibity than he has been able to show thus far.

Good luck.

--------------------------------------
Ah, my bad. I had presumed poster j-mac had been following this thread and would understand what exactly was the point of my response.
A response, by the way, to a specific post by another poster, i.e., Missouri MIke.
If you want to have a private conversation with Mike, then I suggest you PM him....Otherwise it's in open forum....
Perhaps a flow-chart would help j-mac understand the inputs coming into various discussions that surface within a thread. I personally, think it would help him keep up a little more.
I don't need your propaganda, I thought I was clear....Maybe I should use smaller words?
Still, we wish j-mac good luck. I do think he has the potential to contribute to this forum in a productive manner; however, some homework and due diligence on the topics may offer to give j-mac more credibity than he has been able to show thus far.

Good luck.
As if you are the arbiter here....Get lost idiot...

"Suck a dick poser...."

Ah, perhaps I was premature. Or overly optimistic.

I hadn't seen this oh-so-typical response from the QAnon'r J-Mac before I posted my belief he could be a better contributor to USMB.

"Suck-a-d*ck-poster".....is an unmistakable tell on the character, education, and intelligence of poor disadvantaged 'j-mac'.

But, in truth, it should not surprise anyone. As we've read j-mac's contributions here previously, he is firmly entrenched into MAGA/QAnon worldview. And as we all know that demographic here in America carries with it....fairly or unfairly .....the widely perceived belief (actually, a cliche' or 'folk-wisdom') that the MAGA/Q's are amongst America's most undereducated, least informed, identifiable segment of our nation's population.

Hell yes, it is sad.
But that phenomena of disadvantaged ones has been an anchor holding back other societies, and even here in America in other times.

IMHO

They have been stepping up since the alarm was sounded on Ukraine with equipment, supplies, ammunition, technology, intel, and indeed Germany moving a small division outside its own borders to the Russian Federation border in a foreign country, to defend against a possible incursion into NATO. Not everything is as simplified as Right Wing outlets or leaders would have you believe.
About time.

Quite the opposite. The left does their best to obfuscate and confuse when it suits their agenda. This is one of those cases. Many NATO countries, including Germany, were not paying their agreed upon amount even when Trump told them that Russia was an imminent threat. They want to spend their money on other things and rely on the US to pick up the slack. It is actually very, very simple.

Quite the opposite. The left does their best to obfuscate and confuse when it suits their agenda. This is one of those cases. Many NATO countries, including Germany, were not paying their agreed upon amount even when Trump told them that Russia was an imminent threat. They want to spend their money on other things and rely on the US to pick up the slack. It is actually very, very simple.
I only said they were stepping up since this conflict started with the Russian invasion, not that I thought they were paying their agreed upon share before this.

I knew this would happen! Get ready folks. Biden and his handlers know that they haven't a chance in hell of beating Trump. Now, this is their plan B. My advice, stock up on Iodine Tablets.

Almost 18 hours! Has WW III started yet? :safetocomeoutff:

Forum List

Back