BREAKING! THIS IS IT ---- Biden Give's Ukraine permission to Use F-16 Jets to Launch Attacks Inside Russia

Nah, my opinion on Russia was carved in stone about 50 years ago in my enlisted days and didn't change, only becoming more inform at higher levels in my Officer days. People on the right have lost track, that history does not change much, only dates. Rogue nations are going to be rogue nations and will plan to and actually attack and invade neighbors for their national goals, if that their mindset.
Fine…lets go with that.
Lets assume Russia goes rouge as fuck and takes all of Europe…how are American lives changed?

~S~

Hey leftists, during the early years of your TDS penetration, surely you guys remember your cry how "Trump will start WWIII"?

Of course you do, I know you guys are blank, but you can't be that blank. Anyway, that was funny.

When the left points a finger it's projection, a distraction, distortion, antonym, ambition and/or confession. Every time, all the time.
Oh yeah.
The panic over North Korea.

Then Trump did something no leader had the balls to do.
Talk to the guy...This Administration hasn't even considered it.

Diplomacy...what a true leader does.

We couldn't even permanently remove a band of goat herders from Afganistan after spending trillions and American lives and these loons think they now have the stomach for a long conflict with Russia.

Ukraine is fast running out of conscripts and begging foreigners to join the cause.
I think the warmongering liberals should start signing up.
Now we're spending billions and no American lives so Russia can break itself against another army. :dunno:

Fine…lets go with that.
Lets assume Russia goes rouge as fuck and takes all of Europe…how are American lives changed?
Thing is, that is a narrative built on irrational fear.

We are simultaneously supposed to believe that Putin lacks the resources to even defeat Ukraine and is actually losing, but also believe he is NeoHitler hellbent on conquest of Europe.

They can't even acknowledge the competing narratives.

Now we're spending billions and no American lives so Russia can break itself against another army. :dunno:
We aren't spending shit.
We are borrowing money we don't have and it is disgusting that you are willing to throw the population of Ukraine under the bus to convenience America.

They are looking for volunteers as their male population diminishes.
Saddle up there buddy.
Ukraine wants you!!!

Thing is, that is a narrative built on irrational fear.
:lmao:

Russia has invaded Ukraine and this after it took Crimea. What's irrational about recognizing things that have already happened?
We are simultaneously supposed to believe that Putin lacks the resources to even defeat Ukraine and is actually losing, but also believe he is NeoHitler hellbent on conquest of Europe.
His conquest is self evident as I've demonstrated above and I don't think anything doubts he could take Ukraine and would of by now without the help of foreign aid.
They can't even acknowledge the competing narratives.
The only competition is you beating up yourself trying to think too hard.

We aren't spending shit.
We are borrowing money we don't have and it is disgusting that you are willing to throw the population of Ukraine under the bus to convenience America.

They are looking for volunteers as their male population diminishes.
Saddle up there buddy.
Ukraine wants you!!!
What do you mean "throw them under the bus"? I didn't invade their country.

Fine…lets go with that.
We actually export a lot to Europe. We get technology from and export technology to Europe. It is comprised mostly of democratic countries, not strongman authoritarian countries. GDP and ability to produce don't mean jack without free markets. Russia ain't exactly a big free market country. Control of Euope by Russia and Asia by China, and our goose would be cooked and served for lunch, no other nation in the world able to withstand, so If looking for a one world government, that is the path. If either of those two, ever looked out for the interests of any other nations, I do not remember it. If either of those two are known to support human rights, nobody has ever heard of that either.

:lmao:

Russia has invaded Ukraine and this after it took Crimea. What's irrational about recognizing things that have already happened?

His conquest is self evident as I've demonstrated above and I don't think anything doubts he could take Ukraine and would of by now without the help of foreign aid.

The only competition is you beating up yourself trying to think too hard.
How many countries have we invaded?

Far more than the Russians with about the same success. Stalemate.

GDP and ability to produce don't mean jack without free markets.
Ok W6, a 'free market' is simply an exchange w/out government control

I've been told it's synonymous with globalism, yet we do a lot of trading with countries that control everything

So, you'll need to unfuzz me.... :oops:

~S~

You expect them to die in place of Americans.
Literally saying they are fighting so we don't have to in the future.
I don't expect them to do anything. They could surrender to Russia if they wanted to but they don't seem inclined to at the moment. Also why would I expect Americans to die in Ukraine for Ukraine sovereignty?

Maybe stop trying to invent other people's arguments and just open up your eyes and read their actual arguments.

Ukraine can do whatever the fuck it wants but if it wants to resist Russian aggression its not a bad deal for us to help them to do so, especially if it isn't costing American lives.
How many countries have we invaded?
Too many. I'm not in favor of fighting foreign wars. I may be inclined to help fund some of them but it depends.
Far more than the Russians with about the same success.
And if the Russians want to engage in the same waste of resources we did in Iraq and Afghanistan why not help them waste as many resources as we can?

We actually export a lot to Europe. We get technology from and export technology to Europe.
If the people of Europe need our services why wouldn't they always need our services…why would who leads the nation change that?
It is comprised mostly of democratic countries, not strongman authoritarian countries.
So…why should that matter to Americans?
GDP and ability to produce don't mean jack without free markets.
GDP don’t mean jack shit…have you been to any of the big GDP producing shitholes in America? They’re all dirty, disgusting, dangerous, divided taxpayer dependent hell-holes that offer ZERO quality of life.
Control of Euope by Russia and Asia by China, and our goose would be cooked and served for lunch, no other nation in the world able to withstand
Why…we have nukes?
If either of those two, ever looked out for the interests of any other nations, I do not remember it.
Good leaders don’t look out for the interests of other nations. Shouldn’t they exhaust all effort in their home country?
If either of those two are known to support human rights, nobody has ever heard of that either.
Human rights” WTF?
Sane people would argue…Putin wouldn’t allow fentanyl across his border by the ton. That’s a human rights issue…isn’t it?

Last edited:
I don't expect them to do anything. They could surrender to Russia if they wanted to but they don't seem inclined to at the moment. Also why would I expect Americans to die in Ukraine for Ukraine sovereignty?

Maybe stop trying to invent other people's arguments and just open up your eyes and read their actual arguments.

Ukraine can do whatever the fuck it wants but if it wants to resist Russian aggression its not a bad deal for us to help them to do so, especially if it isn't costing American lives.

Too many. I'm not in favor of fighting foreign wars. I may be inclined to help fund some of them but it depends.

And if the Russians want to engage in the same waste of resources we did in Iraq and Afghanistan why not help them waste as many resources as we can?
At the cost of our economic resources?
Fuck that.

The war is only going to end with Diplomacy and this Administration hasn't the balls.

At the cost of our economic resources?
Fuck that.
Billions of dollars spent helping to exhaust Russian military power is a bargain. We should be so lucky with all our foreign adversaries.
The war is only going to end with Diplomacy and this Administration hasn't the balls.
The balls for what? It isn't our country or our place to tell Ukraine when to stop fighting.

Forum List

Back