BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Self contradiction at the basis of their argument - Israeli or Palestinian passport don't change the color of ones' skin.

Palestinian Arabs are the only people on earth who officially condition their self-determination on the removal of all Jews from their envisioned future state.

If that's not apartheid then nothing in Israel could ever be.

You didnt hear of Iran's plans then.

:777:

Tell me all about Iran's plans then...
Is it like the Palestinian demand for a Jew-free state?

Self contradiction at the basis of their argument - Israeli or Palestinian passport don't change the color of ones' skin.

Palestinian Arabs are the only people on earth who officially condition their self-determination on the removal of all Jews from their envisioned future state.

If that's not apartheid then nothing in Israel could ever be.

You didnt hear of Iran's plans then.

:777:

Tell me all about Iran's plans then...
Is it like the Palestinian demand for a Jew-free state?

It is to destroy Israel, sherlock.

Does the term 'apartheid' fit Israel? Of course it does.

There, the term "racial discrimination" is defined as "any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, color, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life."

There, the term "racial discrimination" is defined as "any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, color, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life."

Shirley, you can discuss those attributes described above in connection with your mini-caliphate of Gaza'istan.

Shirley, you can discuss those attributes described above in connection with your mini-caliphate of Gaza'istan.
Deflection.

Deflection.

I was certain you would retreat to your usual tactic of sidestepping and denial.

UN is a fucking joke ... Don't even know why any one would pay attention to them (never even mind listening to them or taking 'em at par).

Deflection.

:th_spinspin:

I really don't know what the argument is from Team Israel...

Muttandyahoo has just declared Israel exclusive for Jews...

A declaration of an apartheid state!

Now all we have to do is sit and wait for Muttandyahoo to declare himself the Fuehrer and we will all see where he is taking Israel!

Now all we have to do is sit and wait for Muttandyahoo to declare himself the Fuehrer and we will all see where he is taking Israel!

Just another spin on a point You failed to prove in the thread about the given law.

Actually there's no way to put Israel in that category without practicing the same discrimination, which is at the heart of the apartheid accusation.

Just another spin on a point You failed to prove in the thread about the given law.

Actually there's no way to put Israel in that category without practicing the same discrimination, which is at the heart of the apartheid accusation.

I would STRONGLY recommend you read this, as posted in another thread...

Netanyahu at Cabinet Meeting: Israel is the National State of the Jewish People, Exclusively

Actually, there is EVERY way to put Israel in that category when the very prime minister is making those very declarations!

So, YOU choose... Fascist regime? Apartheid regime? Just plain Nazi regime?

Remember, it is not MY spin on anything, it is what your beloved leader has declared!

Netanyahu at Cabinet Meeting: Israel is the National State of the Jewish People, Exclusively

Actually, there is EVERY way to put Israel in that category when the very prime minister is making those very declarations!

Remember, it is not MY spin on anything, it is what your beloved leader has declared!
'

I don't see anything beyond the usual hysteric projections.
You want to fail on both threads? Be my guest.

Who cares what the UN says about Israel? I think the UN is a worthless, bias, power hungry organization that should have been abandoned decades ago. See how that works?

"Book of Jeramiah"

yes, i remember well..................anti-catholic. i remember thinking .....but...we're Christians ?

am i mistaken, "book of jeramiah?"

i know what I read from you ........... you don't care for: people sitting after CHURCH and praying the Rosary together, do you?

I don't see anything beyond the usual hysteric projections.

No, you wouldn't, because you are an idiot.

So you are denying that Buttandyahhoo is claiming Israel "exclusively Jewish"?

You want to fail on both threads? Be my guest.

You are denying fact in two threads?

That's a special kind of fool right there!

The facts speak for themselves. Israel is clearly not exclusively Jewish. Apply same standards to Gaza. Or the West Bank. It gets just a little bit ridiculous.

Someone explain to me how the rights to equality under the law and under the Constitution are being upheld for the Jewish people in Gaza and the West Bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back