BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The facts speak for themselves. Israel is clearly not exclusively Jewish.

You need to tell that to your beloved leader!

Netanyahu at Cabinet Meeting: Israel is the National State of the Jewish People, Exclusively

Netanyahu at Cabinet Meeting: Israel is the National State of the Jewish People, Exclusively

But in actuality, everyone in Israel has the same right... if you Arabic or Jewish

But in actuality, they don't!

Catch up with the thread and see quite clearly that not everyone is equal in Israel.

The prime minister declaring Israel exclusively Jewish is EXACTLY the same as declaring South Africa exclusively black! Imagine what reaction that would have!

But in actuality, everyone in Israel has the same right... if you Arabic or Jewish

Catch up with the thread and see quite clearly that not everyone is equal in Israel.

The prime minister declaring Israel exclusively Jewish is EXACTLY the same as declaring South Africa exclusively black! Imagine what reaction that would have!
And you know it from experience to live in Israel?
In actually to the Arab citizens in Israel have extra help from the country, more than to the jews.
For example, http://rowad.org.il/list-centers/
Extra help in money only for Arab citizens to get high education
I have a first degree, I learned with Arab citizens Muslims Druze and Christians, most of them got extra help because they are Arab citizens, this help comes from the country...
If you know Hebrew, you can be able to read more in KolZhut

a social site that shows how the country help to minority groups in Israel like the Arab

Netanyahu said what he said (and just Full Disclosure I do not vote for him ) because he wants more ppl from the right side to vote for him that all...
The law means nothing, What he said mean nothing. and what was before the law it what will be after this law...

What a moron

Jews are not a race.

And you know it from experience to live in Israel?
In actually to the Arab citizens in Israel have extra help from the country, more than to the jews.
For example, http://rowad.org.il/list-centers/
Extra help in money only for Arab citizens to get high education
I have a first degree, I learned with Arab citizens Muslims Druze and Christians, most of them got extra help because they are Arab citizens, this help comes from the country...
If you know Hebrew, you can be able to read more in KolZhut

a social site that shows how the country help to minority groups in Israel like the Arab

Netanyahu said what he said (and just Full Disclosure I do not vote for him ) because he wants more ppl from the right side to vote for him that all...
The law means nothing, What he said mean nothing. and what was before the law it what will be after this law...

What a moron

Jews are not a race.

The Moron won’t acknowledge that there are Arabs living in Israel as opposed to Abbas stating no Israelis in “ Palestine “

What a moron

Jews are not a race.

What a moron!

Firstly did I say that they were?

Secondly, I would suggest you tell some Team Israel members that Jew is not a race... You will get short sharp shrift from them on that one I can tell you!

Oh well that makes it ok then doesn't it.... Let's get the fascists on side by declaring exclusively Jewish... Then, once the fascists are onside Israel can 'upgrade' from an apartheid state to a fascist state.... Good move!

What a moron

Jews are not a race.

What a moron!

Secondly, I would suggest you tell some Team Israel members that Jew is not a race... You will get short sharp shrift from them on that one I can tell you!
Again... you said it from experience of living in Israel? Judaism is religion and nation, but not a race
Judaism - Wikipedia

Again... you said it from experience of living in Israel?

I don't need to be run over by a car to know it's going to hurt!!

No, I don't live in Israel, though I have visited Israel a few times. Your point is what exactly?

At least you are clear in your denial of Jew being a race! As previously mentioned, those thoughts will not sit well with Team Israel but hey, you will have to sort it out with them!

Oh well that makes it ok then doesn't it.... Let's get the fascists on side by declaring exclusively Jewish... Then, once the fascists are onside Israel can 'upgrade' from an apartheid state to a fascist state.... Good move!
I don't think it is fascists

for example, it is not about
- The Party's primacy
- The state as a supreme value
- The leader comes to power because of his special qualities and is elevated from the people.
- Opposition to democracy, communism, and liberalism

some of the definition of fascists and it is not about that at all...

The Idea of this law it just keeps Israel to be safe for jews.. this law does not really do anything anyway...

In any country, you will find people that want to control the country and you can call them fascist also
For example AfD in Germany FN in France and more...
This is kind of ppl are more national, but not about fascist at all...

I just want to say that we are not the big devil you try to draw we like every country in EU about this issue

No, I don't live in Israel, though I have visited Israel a few times. Your point is what exactly?

At least you are clear in your denial of Jew being a race! As previously mentioned, those thoughts will not sit well with Team Israel but hey, you will have to sort it out with them!
No one says it's a race except you maybe...
I never heard anyone in Israel say that...

What a moron

Jews are not a race.

What a moron!

Of course you implied it, but you know that already , I could convert to judasim but no way in hell I could be black or as much cut my dick off, run around in dresses an be a woman.

I just want to say that we are not the big devil you try to draw we like every country in EU about this issue

Who is "we"? Jews? Buttandyahoo? Likud? Who?

In any country, you will find people that want to control the country and you can call them fascist also
For example AfD in Germany FN in France and more...
This is kind of ppl are more national, but not about fascist at all...

Yes, well here we go again... Defending Israel by pointing fingers at others failings... POINTLESS!

No one says it's a race except you maybe...
I never heard anyone in Israel say that...

Have a little read of some of the posts in this forum... I am sure you can search for Jew and Race and you will discover that Team Israel will absolutely tell you that Jew is a race!

And, for clarity, I have NEVER said Jew is a race and NEVER would!

I could convert to judasim

Yes you could, but you would never be considered a true Jew.

as much cut my dick off, run around in dresses an be a woman.

Yes you could!

Yup you are an indoctrinated snowflake so now science can mutate the body even more and insert a uterus in a guy?

Sorry no matter how much tranny's want to pretent they are still a guy and a white guy like me can never ever be black.

And once again Jews are not a race, blacks are a race

NASCAR is a race ...

jfq7rlnrg2fgw43rqxdh.jpg

What a moron!

:poke:

Jews? Race?
Those red herrings show what You're obsessed about, not others.

What a moron

Jews are not a race.

What a moron!

Again... you said it from experience of living in Israel? Judaism is religion and nation, but not a race
Judaism - Wikipedia

The debate is besides the point. Israel does have Arabs whereas Abbas has stated no Israelis in “ Palestine “ The Dumbass doesn’t have a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back