BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm having trouble following this!

The Palestinians do not NEED to accommodate anyone inside their international borders.
(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians control no sovereign territory, except:

• Area "A" - but not Areas "B" or "C"
• Gaza Strip

Mutual Recognition:

• In 1993: The PLO recognizes the right of the State of Israel to exist in peace and security.
• In 1993: The Government of Israel has decided to recognize the PLO as the representative of the Palestinian people and commence negotiations with the PLO within the Middle East peace process.

(QUESTION)

What is the Inside (Permanent International Boundary)?

Most Respectfully,
R
Palestine's unchanged international borders were determined by post WWI treaties.

You should know that.

It seems you are again making the same silly, fraudulent argument you have made before, which is; the Treaty of Lausanne somehow created your Magical Kingdom of Pal’istan. It did not.

Tell us how many more times this needs to be explained to you.

What’s the number?
You need to provide some documentation showing any changes in Palestinian borders or status.

Not just the usual dance.

There is no documentation showing that the Treaty of Lausanne created your Magical Kingdom of Pally’land.

That fraud of yours was debunked long ago.

RE: BREAKING: The UN concludes that Israel has established an APARTHEID REGIME...
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The Palestinians do not NEED to accommodate anyone inside their international borders.
(COMMENT)

• Gaza Strip

Mutual Recognition:

• In 1993: The PLO recognizes the right of the State of Israel to exist in peace and security.
• In 1993: The Government of Israel has decided to recognize the PLO as the representative of the Palestinian people and commence negotiations with the PLO within the Middle East peace process.

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R
Palestine's unchanged international borders were determined by post WWI treaties.

You should know that.

It seems you are again making the same silly, fraudulent argument you have made before, which is; the Treaty of Lausanne somehow created your Magical Kingdom of Pal’istan. It did not.

What’s the number?
You need to provide some documentation showing any changes in Palestinian borders or status.

There is no documentation showing that the Treaty of Lausanne created your Magical Kingdom of Pally’land.

Nice duck.

That wasn't the question.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

• Gaza Strip

Mutual Recognition:

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

You should know that.

What’s the number?

Nice duck.

Nice dodge. Your fraud is still a fraud.

You should know that.

What’s the number?

Nice duck.

You are the one who ducked the question.

What’s the number?

Nice duck.

You are the one who ducked the question.

That fraud of yours has been debunked so many times, it’s unimaginable why you would try to perpetrate it again.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

• Gaza Strip

Mutual Recognition:

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

You should know that.

Yes. We agree. This is not the question.

The question is WHY the territory (by whatever name you want to call it) CAN'T be partitioned in the present or in the future just as Czechoslovakia was.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, the handbook does say that.

For the title acquired through occupation to be final and valid under International Law, the presence and control of a State over the concerned territory must be effective.
(1) Occupation

Occupation is an original mode of acquisition by a State of a title to a territory. It implies the establishment of sovereignty over a territory not under the authority of any other State (terra nullius) whether newly discovered or abandoned by the State formerly in control (unlikely to occur).[15]

For the title acquired through occupation to be final and valid under International Law, the presence and control of a State over the concerned territory must be effective.[16] Effectiveness requires on the part of the Claimant State two elements: an intention or will to act as sovereign, and the adequate exercise of sovereignty. Intention may be inferred from all the facts, although sometimes it may be formally expressed in official notifications to other States. Adequate exercise of sovereignty must be peaceful, real, and continuous.​

Neither the British occupation nor the Israeli occupations have been peaceful.

These rules underline the basic concern of the law of occupation, which is to maintain the status quo ante (i.e. as it was before) in the occupied territory as far as is practically possible. This makes sense. The annexation of conquered territory is prohibited by international law.

https://www.icrc.org/eng/assets/files/other/law9_final.pdf
(COMMENT)

IF the threshold of "peace" is never achieved, THEN there was never an end to hostilities.

Yes, it says "conquered." The conflict between the Israeli Forces and the Jordanian Forces officially ended with the Peace Treaty of 1994.

"Bearing in mind that in their Washington Declaration of 25th July, 1994, they declared the termination of the state of belligerency between them;

Deciding to establish peace between them in accordance with this Treaty of Peace;"

The Eastern Boundary of Israel (relative to the West Bank) and the boundary Line shall follow the middle of the main course of the flow of the Jordan and Yarmouk Rivers. The boundary line is shown on the 1:50,000 image maps (2 sheets Appendix II attached to the Annex). The list of geographic and Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) coordinates of this boundary line shall be based on Israel Jordan Boundary Datum (IJBD 1994) and, when completed and agreed upon by both parties, this list of coordinates shall be binding and take precedence over the maps as to the location of the boundary line in the Dead Sea and the salt pans.

Most Respectfully,
R
I was talking about the 1948 occupation.

BTW, it is difficult to consider conquest in relation with Egypt and Jordan since neither was at war with Palestine. Armistice lines were drawn through Palestine, effectively dividing into three areas of occupation. The UN talked about permanent peace in Palestine. Then they just went home and forgot what they said.
Did they have a government in 1948 or was it simply anarchy?
They can't bitch since they didn't have a government of their own to protect themselves from being encroached.
Moron....When so Ignorant of the Fact,why do Morons like you bother posting..theliq...thenonmuslimorjew

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

• Gaza Strip

Mutual Recognition:

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

You should know that.

Yes. We agree. This is not the question.

The question is WHY the territory (by whatever name you want to call it) CAN'T be partitioned in the present or in the future just as Czechoslovakia was.
Fair point but will Zionist Israel give back Land Misappropriated that is the Real Question,Shusha

Fair point but will Zionist Israel give back Land Misappropriated that is the Real Question,Shusha

This is irrelevant. If the solution is to partition the territory then the base assumption is that each peoples gets a portion of the land. Nothing else needs to be considered.

It is not necessary to make a list, because on the intervention of the Arab League, no matter what else was true at the time, the Arabs initated a game changer.
Israeli bullshit, of course. Zionist gangs were attacking the Palestinians for 6 months before the Arab armies entered Palestine.

※→ P F Tinmore,

Oh, come now.

the Treaty of Lausanne somehow created your Magical Kingdom of Pal’istan. It did not.
I never said it did.
(COMMENT)

I can remember many many times where you have attempted to use the Treaty of Lausanne (especially Article 30 on Nationality) as a justification for the claiming sovereignty.

I have seen you imply, many many times, that the Treaty of Lausanne somehow established international borders for the territory, formerly under the Mandate; specifically say "since 1924."

I have even seen you imply that the "Government of Palestine" had something to do with the Arab Palestinian established sovereignty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I must say, I like (our friend) "Hollie's" description of your entire argument: "Magical Kingdom of Pal’istan" It ranks right up there with "Disneyland."

Most Respectfully,
R

I can remember many many times where you have attempted to use the Treaty of Lausanne (especially Article 30 on Nationality) as a justification for the claiming sovereignty.

I have seen you imply, many many times, that the Treaty of Lausanne somehow established international borders for the territory, formerly under the Mandate; specifically say "since 1924."
You haven't been paying attention.

The international borders of the new states were defined by post war treaties. The Treaty of Lausanne merely released that territory to their respective new states.

The nationality provision was not unique to the Treaty of Lausanne but was a reiteration of international law where the inhabitants of the territory would become citizens of their respective new states.

The Treaty of Lausanne was merely the trigger allowing everything else to happen.

The international borders of the new states were defined by post war treaties. The Treaty of Lausanne merely released that territory to their respective new states.

The nationality provision was not unique to the Treaty of Lausanne but was a reiteration of international law where the inhabitants of the territory would become citizens of their respective new states.

The Treaty of Lausanne was merely the trigger allowing everything else to happen.

That’s the same fraudulent, “....because I say so” claim you have made repeatedly, always unsupported and always debunked.

It’s been pointed out repeatedly for you that the Treaty of Lausanne never mentions your invented “Magical Kingdom of Disney Pal’istan”.

Do you assume that was just an accident, somebody forgot?

That’s the same fraudulent, “....because I say so” claim you have made repeatedly, always unsupported and always debunked.

It’s been pointed out repeatedly for you that the Treaty of Lausanne never mentions your invented “Magical Kingdom of Disney Pal’istan”.

None of the new states were mentioned.

Do you have a point?

Do you have a point?

The point, as always, is that the Treaty of Lausanne did NOTHING to create any States. And its rather silly of you to keep bringing it up as though it did.

logo-escwa.png

United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia
Page not found

The requested page "/sites/www.unescwa.org/files/uploads/israeli-practices-palestinian-people-apartheid-occupation-executive-summary-english.pdf" could not be found.

Do you have a point?

I’m guessing you don’t understand how ridiculously pointless you make yourself appear with your silly claims?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, this observation is correct. None of the states were mentioned. It became a function of the Mandate System and the Allied Power under which the Mandate was administered.

I go back to the commentary in Post #116 and 117 of (Palestine Today) wherein you drop back onto the Article 30 argument; and our friend "Shusha" corrects your mistake.

Do you have a point?
(COMMENT)

There is no reason for the Arab Palestinian to suggest that they belong to a particular regional class of people that is superior to the Jewish People, and that greater international community should grant dominate, control, and allow the Arab Palestinian to subjugate the Jewish People. In fact, the Arab Palestinian consistently hold the position that the entire territorial landscape, once under the authority of the Occupied Enemy Territory Administration (OETA) then transferred to the formerly civil administered under the British Mandate, should have been given such control.

The Arab Palestinian, believing that the have the superior right to demand sovereign control over the entire territory (formerly under the administration of the British Mandate). Making this demand four months after the Jewish People declared independence. The Arab Palestinian believe they (as the majority) had the right to subjugate the earlier established Right of Self-Determination exercised by the minority Jewish People in the creation of the Jewish State. And the Arab Palestinian claiming the right to override the authority of the Allied Powers which had agreed to the establishment in Palestine (within such boundaries as may be fixed by them) of a national home for the Jewish people,

(THE POINT)

Just where did the Arab Palestinian people get the notion that they can come-in "after the fact" and (in both 1948 and 1967) and demand sovereignty over territory that was never under Arab Palestinian control?

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back