Breaking the BS of "Breaking the Silence"

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
Looking at more of the “Breaking the Silence” testimonies, here’s an example where the leftist group is trying hard to pretend that the IDF is doing something immoral – but in fact it is Hamas that is trying to get the IDF to kill civilians.

Link: Israeli Soldier Describes Hamas Immorality Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

Wow, now this one speaks volumes. For me it knocks huge holes in the 'silence'.

There was this mentally handicapped girl in the neighborhood, apparently, and the fact that shots were fired near her feet only made her laugh (earlier in his testimony the soldier described a practice of shooting near people’s feet in order to get them to distance themselves from the forces). She would keep getting closer and it was clear to everyone that she was mentally handicapped,

Now this sounds just like the Hamas 'media machine'. Get an emotional response out of the world without giving the world the whole story.

Hmmm, one of the Pro-Pals biggest allies being blown out of the water and all we hear are . . . . .

Crickets.

What makes you think the Algeiminer is more accurate than Breaking the Silence?

Yeah the financing says it all in this one. The agenda is clear, making the film questionable.

Coyote Sorry I wasn't much elaborating its a real pain to write a post via smartphone.

Just some raw details, 30,000 (estimated) soldiers were participated in 'Protective Edge', here you can find a great website that monitors such NGOs Europe to Breaking the Silence Bring Us As Many Incriminating Testimonies As Possible - 'Breaking the Silence' declared to be a non profit organization, You may also want to know that we are talking about getting a "DONATION" for "collecting" testimonies (call it just monies) and so far they did a great progress all up to schedule - including the last rage following this picture.
11233526_948564085165835_3159087932660465677_n.jpg

Which they've posted, they take pictures of the first few seconds when they approach combat soldiers and post them as if they are testimonies, that's called deceiving and in this case I believe can become a criminal behavior, note that they've posted that on their Facebook page and this guy got some pretty negative response while he didn't even knew they were picturing him or using his picture for their own profit.
Usually every middleman get a clear commission or cut, but when one declare not to get any, and declare to be a "middleman of anonymous sources" - and you do find out that they get paid for it.. I don't know just judge for yourself.

Forum List

Back