BREAKING: Taliban Opens Fire On Crowd After They Wave Afghanistan Flag, Fatalities Reported

Cared enough to not want to invade their country in the first place??

View attachment 527508

Yea, I remember those liberals.....

I also remember how cuck conservatives used to jerk off to fantasies of nuking the whole country.......but had to settle for a MOAB instead...

I also remember cuck conservatives pretending to care about Afghans until they found out some of those Afghans were coming here....

I remember lefties whining that terrorists were being treated poorly,humiliated and had their Koran’s taken away.

Now they mock civilians getting shot in the streets by the Taliban. Just shows that their fake outrage is to push a narrative. Nothing else.

Last edited:
if anyone knows how to separate the good from the bad and support the bad it's the left.

Let me tell you something lefties. You think you'll be safe once the biden regime gets a goodly number here in the states? LOL right.
The left like the terrorists. That’s why their pets in ANTIFA were trained by them.

When did I pretend to give a shit about people in Afghanistan?

You probably care more wether or not someone uses the correct gender Pronoun.... actual abuse to women over there? not so much.

maybe its not our place to be the police of the world BUT.. we were already there. That is the reality. The reality also is the world will become a more dangerous place and more people all over the world will trust us less and respect us less. You cant help everyone, but sometimes you can help someone if it is in your power.
Don't be surprised if you see countries like China, Russia or Iran giving funds to the Taliban militants in the future. When future Terrorists one day start launching attacks on American citizens right here.. why should anyone in the world Give a shit about Americans?

Forum List

Back