Breaking: South Carolina High School Bans American Flag At Football Games------It's Offensive!

The delusional one is the one who thinks he's better.

The coward is the one who refuses to post his proof after being told where to send it.

The liar is the delusional coward who failed to prove his false claims.

The coward is the one that refuses to be a man after being told how to do it.

You don't have to believe I have for it to be true. That is never a requirement. It doesn't change the truth.

It's easy to tell why you refuse the hand delivery. It's the best and smartest choice you can make.
You made an offer and then backed down when that offer was accepted. You couldn't be a bigger pussy. :gay:

My offer was to mail it then hand deliver it. Never offered to post it. That was the request by you and your butt buddy daws.
Your offer was to "send" it.

Your offer was accepted to "send" it here.

Being the :gay: pussy :gay: you are, you opted for the "shut up" option rather than "put up."
and you opted to bitch and not post.

I opted to provide it in a manner where validity wouldn't be an issue. You ran like the little girl your mother always wanted.

You made an offer and then backed down when that offer was accepted. You couldn't be a bigger pussy. :gay:

My offer was to mail it then hand deliver it. Never offered to post it. That was the request by you and your butt buddy daws.

Being the :gay: pussy :gay: you are, you opted for the "shut up" option rather than "put up."

I offered to send the actual item. Why does that bother you? We both know why you're scared.
why should he or I be scared?
you have no items you might recall several were mentioned and proofs of authenticity .

That you'll be made a fool in addition to being a coward.

I recall you saying that pictures are bullshit and anyone can post them. I provided you a way to get the proof for which validity isn't a question.
As you've been shown, he never said that.

You're making that up as a lame excuse to get out of proving your claim.

Pussy. :gay:

I offered to send the actual item. Why does that bother you? We both know why you're scared.
you have no items you might recall several were mentioned and proofs of authenticity .

I recall you saying that pictures are bullshit and anyone can post them. I provided you a way to get the proof for which validity isn't a question.

I've offered how to prove the claim. You refused. You're a bigger pussy than the one your wife has between her legs.

You can always tell who sides with the globalists.
More proof - liberals hate america. They are traitors who support mexico invading us with all their welfare trash.

Upstate school district defends decision to not allow American flag into football game

aug 28 2016 TRAVELERS REST, S.C. —The Greenville County School District and principals of Travelers Rest and Berea high school are responding to claims students weren't allowed to carry American flags into a football game between the two schools.

Several people have reached out to WYFF News 4 and posted about the incident on social media, claiming the principal would not allow them to carry U.S. flags into Friday night's football game because it might offend Berea High School's Hispanic community.

On Saturday afternoon, Principal Lou Lavely told WYFF News 4, "the flag has been used in the past to taunt Berea students and community that has led to confrontation. Student safety (and in the case of a football game, safety of all attending) is our primary concern. It is the responsibility of the school to provide the safest environment possible and no object, sign, chants by students, etc. would be permitted if they compromise safety."

When responding to WYFF News 4's questions Lavely added, "Using the American flag as a method to taunt or someway degrade another school is disrespectful to the American flag in itself."

Also on Saturday, Berea High School Principal Mike Noel issued a statement saying, "I am in full support of Mr. Lavely's actions at the football game on Friday night. He was protecting the greatest symbol of our nation, the American flag. His decision was based on the premise that the American flag should not be used in a disrespectful or unsportsmanlike like manner. He made the right decision.

I've offered how to prove the claim. You refused. You're a bigger pussy than the one your wife has between her legs.
Now you're lying again.

I did not refuse your offer.

You asked where to send it and I said to send it here.

That's when you ran away from your own offer to prove your false claims and start a multi-page bitch session like a 4 year old girl who doesn't get her way.

If American, then why would waving the US flag be taunting to them?
Some people will believe anything.
Are you claiming this even didn't happen?

The school did not ban the American flag at football games. Retard.

Are you saying the school did not ban students from carrying in the U.S. flag at the game? Simple yes or no.

They stopped students from entering the stadium with the flags. They did not ban the flag. The flag was flying high and was saluted during the national anthem at that game.

Retard.

What was happening.....was some assholes were pretending to be flag waving patriots......when what they were ACTUALLY DOING was trying to cause trouble by taunting fans from the other school. You, being an idiot....don't see that for what it is.

There's the excuse I expected. Handing it to you takes away your ability to make such excuses.
No
There's the excuse I expected. Handing it to you takes away your ability to make such excuses.
I have already handed it and it's not me who's making chicken shit excuses.
The idea of you handling your alleged evidence to me is just another excuse .
The game here is your obsession with being in control every request", demand, lame I am a man claim you spew is fucking rediculous.
In reality I bet you're so whipped you sit down to take a piss.

A man would let me hand it directly to him. You refused.

Does your wife carry your balls around in her purse? She should let you have them once in a while. Otherwise, you're just a cowardly eunuch.
really? I've been a man my whole life , in that life I've learned that that although you may be male your mental illness precludes you from understanding what true manliness is.
like I said you sit down to take a piss.

You may be male but you've never been a male.

Talk about claims that can't be proven.[/QUOTE]yes everything youst
The coward is the one who's to scared to post it.

The coward is the one that hides HIMSELF from his betters.

The coward is the one who refuses to post his proof after being told where to send it.

You don't have to believe I have for it to be true. That is never a requirement. It doesn't change the truth.

It's easy to tell why you refuse the hand delivery. It's the best and smartest choice you can make.
I smell a threat in that post.

You should have an ENT check out your sniffer.

I've already made you look like a coward. That won't change. At least you don't have to look foolish when it is provided. Another cop out.
only in your dreams, in reality jack shit ,
another thing about the mentally ill is there hugely inflated sense of self importance.

Now you're lying again.

I did not refuse your offer.

You asked where to send it and I said to send it here.

That's when you ran away from your own offer to prove your false claims and start a multi-page bitch session like a 4 year old girl who doesn't get her way.

Like I said, you're a bigger pussy than the one between your wife's legs. I should know. I've dealt with you and the rest is self explanatory.

The game here is your obsession with being in control every request", demand, lame I am a man claim you spew is fucking rediculous.

Does your wife carry your balls around in her purse? She should let you have them once in a while. Otherwise, you're just a cowardly eunuch.
really? I've been a man my whole life , in that life I've learned that that although you may be male your mental illness precludes you from understanding what true manliness is.

Talk about claims that can't be proven.
yes everything youst

I've already made you look like a coward. That won't change. At least you don't have to look foolish when it is provided. Another cop out.
another thing about the mentally ill is there hugely inflated sense of self importance.[/QUOTE]

You consider a message board reality? I've offered you reality and you refuse. Much like Faun, you're a bigger pussy than the one between your wife's legs. I've dealt with you being one and the rest is self explanatory.

yes everything youst

another thing about the mentally ill is there hugely inflated sense of self importance.

You consider a message board reality? I've offered you reality and you refuse. Much like Faun, you're a bigger pussy than the one between your wife's legs. I've dealt with you being one and the rest is self explanatory.[/QUOTE]another thing about the mentally ill is there hugely inflated sense of self importance

yes everything youst

You consider a message board reality? I've offered you reality and you refuse. Much like Faun, you're a bigger pussy than the one between your wife's legs. I've dealt with you being one and the rest is self explanatory.
another thing about the mentally ill is there hugely inflated sense of self importance[/QUOTE]

Then you must be the most mentally ill person around.

yes everything youst

another thing about the mentally ill is there hugely inflated sense of self importance

Then you must be the most mentally ill person around.[/QUOTE]nope! that's all you.

yes everything youst

another thing about the mentally ill is there hugely inflated sense of self importance

nope! that's all you.[/QUOTE]

You think you're important enough to make demands of me and how I should do things.

yes everything youst

nope! that's all you.

You think you're important enough to make demands of me and how I should do things.[/QUOTE]I have the feeling that anything anyone asks you , you would consider a demand.
extremely immature attitude for an adult.
so post the shit and be done with it.

False !
Another excuse for not posting your imaginary evidence.
Nope, no lie.

In response to daws101 challenging you prove you have such evidence, you offered to send it to him if he sent you an address...
Your suggestion that he send you personal information is what he called, "bullshit."
...he even said in that post you can take a picture of your evidence and post it here.

So quit stalling and post it.

As you said.... put up or shut up.

I offered a way for both of you assholes to get it where there would be no question of its validity. Both of you ran like pussies.

It's evident why you refuse for me to hand it to you personally.
No one expects you to travel around the country to hand deliver whatever evidence it is you claim to have. That's beyond insane when you can simply post a photo of it here.

Put up or shut up...

What no one expected you to be a man and accept.

No one expects you to be a man and condemn the anti-semitism in this thread.

No one really expects an asshole racists to condemn any bigotry.

This thread is titled "South Carolina bans American flag at high school football game"

I addressed what the thread title referenced.

No one expected you to be a man and condemn the anti-semitism in the OP.

yes everything youst

nope! that's all you.

You think you're important enough to make demands of me and how I should do things.
I have the feeling that anything anyone asks you , you would consider a demand.
so post the shit and be done with it.[/QUOTE]

The manner in which you request makes it a demand

Demand - an insistent or peremptory request made as if by right; asking authoritatively or brusquely

I don't work for you nor am I where you have any authority. You don't make demands of me, son.

I offered a way for both of you assholes to get it where there would be no question of its validity. Both of you ran like pussies.

It's evident why you refuse for me to hand it to you personally.
No one expects you to travel around the country to hand deliver whatever evidence it is you claim to have. That's beyond insane when you can simply post a photo of it here.

Put up or shut up...

What no one expected you to be a man and accept.

No one expects you to be a man and condemn the anti-semitism in this thread.

This thread is titled "South Carolina bans American flag at high school football game"

I addressed what the thread title referenced.

No one expected you to be a man and condemn the anti-semitism in the OP.

No one expects you to understand that I didn't respond to what you say I should address.

nope! that's all you.

I have the feeling that anything anyone asks you , you would consider a demand.
so post the shit and be done with it.

The manner in which you request makes it a demand

Demand - an insistent or peremptory request made as if by right; asking authoritatively or brusquely

I don't work for you nor am I where you have any authority. You don't make demands of me, son.[/QUOTE]
Like I said an immature attitude for a adult to have.
Matter of fact I do have the right to call you on your racist and inflated sense of importance bullshit shit.
I'll ask or demand in any style I choose.
It might be different if you weren't such a selfserving slapdick

You deserve no respect because you have no respect.
Your posts are emperical evidence of your ignorance .
Btw you can stuff that son shit.
If you are older than I , it's not enough to make a difference.

Forum List

Back