BOOM! Black Man Exposes Obama’s NASTY Louisiana Photo-Op In Viral Letter

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016

If it wasn't a photo-op, then why did he bring his podium along? Just stand out there like a man for once.

The guy is a disgrace to the Oval Office.

What has he accomplished that has benefitted America?

His presidency has brought about the beginnings of a second civil war, and that’s the way he intended things to go from the start.

There's no wonder why racism is the first thing that oblama thinks of in any situation - it's WHAT HE IS! Nothing but an America hating muslim RACIST!

If it wasn't a photo-op, then why did he bring his podium along? Just stand out there like a man for once.

His presidency has brought about the beginnings of a second civil war, and that’s the way he intended things to go from the start.

There's no wonder why racism is the first thing that oblama thinks of in any situation - it's WHAT HE IS! Nothing but an America hating muslim RACIST!
I want you to step away from the keyboard, find the nearest exit and get some fresh air, you racist, nigga hatin white lump of useless flea flesh. The fact your source is from a Trump supported web-site renders you VOID!!

Last edited:

I want you to step away from the keyboard, find the nearest exit and get some fresh air, you racist, nigga hatin white lump of useless flea flesh. The fact your source is from a Trump supported web-site renders you VOID!!

It's pretty obvious Barry doesnt give a shit about white republicans.
Racist.....

You people bitch about Oblama no matter what he does...I bet you guys are a real joy to be around in real life..

You people bitch about Oblama no matter what he does...I bet you guys are a real joy to be around in real life..
Preach.....these last 8 years have been nothing but a blame Obama for everything but years. Nothing short of opening a vein and bleeding to death will make these racist haters happy.

Racist.....

It's pretty obvious that if he did it would be avery natural and human reaction given what they've attempted to do to him, even if they have failed fecklessly.

Racist.....
Oh, its not just Barry, Trump don't give a shit about you nuts, the congress you voted in last election don't give a shit about you nuts, as a matter of fact, who really gives a shit about you people, but NUTS!!!

Nah, you guys tried to initiate another civli war over a half black guy being elected to the white house.

And then ya lost again.

Please stay the course, you're about to lose again.

Racist.....

It's pretty obvious that if he did it would be avery natural and human reaction given what they've attempted to do to him, even if they have failed fecklessly.

So tell me genius....what did those mean white suburbanites in Louisiana do to Barry? Exist?

Racist.....

So tell me genius....what did those mean white suburbanites in Louisiana do to Barry? Exist?

Are those people white republicans?

Racist.....
Oh, its not just Barry, Trump don't give a shit about you nuts, the congress you voted in last election don't give a shit about you nuts, as a matter of fact, who really gives a shit about you people, but NUTS!!!

You just contradicted yourself in one short sentence.
Congrats for the speed in which you showed your ignorance.

Racist.....

Yep.

Racist.....

Listen, just because he couldn't part the red sea or bring the sun down to dry up the water or better still walk on water, does not make him a bad guy...guess what, Obama's human!!

large.gif

Racist.....

Yep.

Well there ya go, God made it rain in LA on white republicans only.

Racist.....

Be careful, be very careful, the squirrels are out nut hunting for the winter months and from what I hear, they're in your neck of the woods.
images

Racist.....

Yep.

Nah....pretty sure it was just the weather.

Yep.

Nah....pretty sure it was just the weather.

The "weather" made it rain in LA on white republicans only then.

Racist.....

Be careful, be very careful, the squirrels are out nut hunting for the winter months and from what I hear, they're in your neck of the woods.
images

I'll deal with the squirrels come squirrel season.
Thanks for your concern.

Forum List

Back