Breaking: South Carolina High School Bans American Flag At Football Games------It's Offensive!

He's clearly unstable. No rational person would offer to travel 100's or possibly 1000's of miles to hand deliver a piece of paper they could simply post online yo accomplish the exact same results.

:cuckoo:

A coward would refuse the offer and use that as an excuse to hide his cowardice. It costs you nothing and rids the possibility of your kind from having the excuse to say it's not real.
Nah, the coward is the one who's too scared to post his "proof" when challenged.

You offered to share your proof if I told you where to send it.

I responded to your request by saying send it here to the forum.

You're such a fucking :gay:pussy:gay:, you cowered away with your tail tucked firmly betwixt your hind legs. :lmao:

The coward is the one that's scared to have it handed to him personally. That way you don't have meet someone that's more of a man than you'll ever be. Since you refuse and I'm willing, the tail that's tucked is yours.
The coward is the one who's to scared to post it.

The coward is the one that hides HIMSELF from his betters.
The delusional one is the one who thinks he's better.

The coward is the one who refuses to post his proof after being told where to send it.

The liar is the delusional coward who failed to prove his false claims.

He's clearly unstable. No rational person would offer to travel 100's or possibly 1000's of miles to hand deliver a piece of paper they could simply post online yo accomplish the exact same results.

It's obvious he's a mental case.
The question is how often do they let him out.

It's obvious you're a coward. A real man would accept the offer. A pussy refuses.

As to how often I'm out, ask your wife. It's at least once per week if you catch my drift.
Two delusions in one.

Think whatever you want. Apparently you're not getting the job done.
Only in your fantasy.

I'm going on what she told me.

A coward would refuse the offer and use that as an excuse to hide his cowardice. It costs you nothing and rids the possibility of your kind from having the excuse to say it's not real.
Nah, the coward is the one who's too scared to post his "proof" when challenged.

You're such a fucking :gay:pussy:gay:, you cowered away with your tail tucked firmly betwixt your hind legs. :lmao:

The coward is the one that's scared to have it handed to him personally. That way you don't have meet someone that's more of a man than you'll ever be. Since you refuse and I'm willing, the tail that's tucked is yours.

The coward is the one who refuses to post his proof after being told where to send it.

The coward is the one that refuses to be a man after being told how to do it.

You don't have to believe I have for it to be true. That is never a requirement. It doesn't change the truth.

It's easy to tell why you refuse the hand delivery. It's the best and smartest choice you can make.

Really have to wonder about the mental health of a poster who is so obsessed with proving his manliness .
I got over that in my teens 40 years ago.
As to the need to hand deliver non existence items it just screams raving nutjobs
The offer to post your shit here still stands .

It's isn't real.
Besides, enough time has passed where you could have fabricated tickets a programs or even contacted the school to have them sent to you.
You'll do anything to bolster your illusion of faux superiority.

There's the excuse I expected. Handing it to you takes away your ability to make such excuses.
No
Really have to wonder about the mental health of a poster who is so obsessed with proving his manliness .
As to the need to hand deliver non existence items it just screams raving nutjobs

It's isn't real.
Besides, enough time has passed where you could have fabricated tickets a programs or even contacted the school to have them sent to you.

There's the excuse I expected. Handing it to you takes away your ability to make such excuses.
[/QUOTE

Last edited:

You don't have to believe I have for it to be true. That is never a requirement. It doesn't change the truth.

It's easy to tell why you refuse the hand delivery. It's the best and smartest choice you can make.
You made an offer and then backed down when that offer was accepted. You couldn't be a bigger pussy. :gay:

Ohhhh no not the desperate betters ploy.
The only people who say your betters are trailer trash.

It's obvious he's a mental case.
The question is how often do they let him out.

It's obvious you're a coward. A real man would accept the offer. A pussy refuses.

As to how often I'm out, ask your wife. It's at least once per week if you catch my drift.
Two delusions in one.

Only in your fantasy.

You mean that voice in your head that tells you to abuse small animals ?

I smell a threat in that post.

You made an offer and then backed down when that offer was accepted. You couldn't be a bigger pussy. :gay:

My offer was to mail it then hand deliver it. Never offered to post it. That was the request by you and your butt buddy daws.

I smell a threat in that post.

You should have an ENT check out your sniffer.

I've already made you look like a coward. That won't change. At least you don't have to look foolish when it is provided. Another cop out.

Two delusions in one.

Only in your fantasy.

You mean that voice in your head that tells you to abuse small animals ?

Her voice telling me to "abuse" her "cat".

It's isn't real.

No

It's isn't real.

I have already handed it and it's not me who's making chicken shit excuses.
The idea of you handling your alleged evidence to me is just another excuse .
The game here is your obsession with being in control every request", demand, lame I am a man claim you spew is fucking rediculous.
In reality I bet you're so whipped you sit down to take a piss.[/QUOTE]

It's isn't real.

No

It's isn't real.

The game here is your obsession with being in control every request", demand, lame I am a man claim you spew is fucking rediculous.
In reality I bet you're so whipped you sit down to take a piss.
[/QUOTE]

A man would let me hand it directly to him. You refused.

Does your wife carry your balls around in her purse? She should let you have them once in a while. Otherwise, you're just a cowardly eunuch.

My offer was to mail it then hand deliver it. Never offered to post it. That was the request by you and your butt buddy daws.
Your offer was to "send" it.

Your offer was accepted to "send" it here.

Being the :gay: pussy :gay: you are, you opted for the "shut up" option rather than "put up."

Being the :gay: pussy :gay: you are, you opted for the "shut up" option rather than "put up."

I offered to send the actual item. Why does that bother you? We both know why you're scared.

It's isn't real.

No
It's isn't real.

Does your wife carry your balls around in her purse? She should let you have them once in a while. Otherwise, you're just a cowardly eunuch.[/QUOTE]really? I've been a man my whole life , in that life I've learned that that although you may be male your mental illness precludes you from understanding what true manliness is.
like I said you sit down to take a piss.

I offered to send the actual item. Why does that bother you? We both know why you're scared.
It doesn't bother me. That's just more of your delsions.

I accepted your offer.

You backed down.

Pussy. :gay:

why should he or I be scared?
you have no items you might recall several were mentioned and proofs of authenticity .

It's isn't real.

No
It's isn't real.

Does your wife carry your balls around in her purse? She should let you have them once in a while. Otherwise, you're just a cowardly eunuch.
really? I've been a man my whole life , in that life I've learned that that although you may be male your mental illness precludes you from understanding what true manliness is.
like I said you sit down to take a piss.[/QUOTE]

You may be male but you've never been a male.

Talk about claims that can't be proven.

why should he or I be scared?
you have no items you might recall several were mentioned and proofs of authenticity .

That you'll be made a fool in addition to being a coward.

I recall you saying that pictures are bullshit and anyone can post them. I provided you a way to get the proof for which validity isn't a question.

Forum List

Back