BREAKING : Ryanair sent a Belarusian journalist Raman Pratasevich to certain death

The 'other' side reacts to US/Nato efforts at starting another full scale Cold War.
Thank dog we have M.A.D. that almost certainly will keep it from becoming hot.

s
Belarus and Russia deserve a Cold War

You have to earn international relations....They haven’t
I disagree, but it's not a good place to lay out all the reasons why.

In a nutshell, the US has been the cause of all the trouble it's having with Putin/Russia and the bloc that has formed to resist US aggression.

Russia/China are simply competitors that threaten to cut into US economic fortunes. US aggression has been responsible for roughly 40 wars since the end of WW2.

America doesn't intend on being stopped but it now has to contend with growing sentiments of the world turning against it. This calls for US stepping up efforts to demonize competitors.

So, is it OK, when the UK lands civilian planes (for example of the same company, and because of the same excuse)?

Hypocrisy is a typical British feature.

Hardly Ryanair should be responsible for that. The pilots just followed the orders of traffic controllers.

I have few doubts that claims about a bomb on board allegedly got by Belarus secret services is bullshit. The Lukashenko regime did it's best to land the plane.
too nigh level for Belarusian KGB, Moscow was behind, they want turn L. into European Qaddafi
I doubt that. It was Lukashenko. I dont see any 'high level' here. Quite straightforward and dumb.
not his style, Moscow thugs want to isolated L. and Belarus from the west, juchi ulus is always planing occupation of the neighboring states
Of course that is his style. Lukashenko did his best to isolate Belorussia.
What about Poroshenko, who landed a Belorussian jet to arrest an Armenian anti-maidan activist?

This flight at least took off from Kiev.

So what?
Anyway, what about Turkey, landed a civilian jet going from Moscow to Damask?

What was the reason?

Hardly Ryanair should be responsible for that. The pilots just followed the orders of traffic controllers.

I have few doubts that claims about a bomb on board allegedly got by Belarus secret services is bullshit. The Lukashenko regime did it's best to land the plane.
too nigh level for Belarusian KGB, Moscow was behind, they want turn L. into European Qaddafi
I doubt that. It was Lukashenko. I dont see any 'high level' here. Quite straightforward and dumb.
not his style, Moscow thugs want to isolated L. and Belarus from the west, juchi ulus is always planing occupation of the neighboring states
What about Poroshenko, who landed a Belorussian jet to arrest an Armenian anti-maidan activist?

So what?

What was the reason?

The Turks said, that it is because of military equipment, delivering to Syria.

So what?

What was the reason?

So, they didn't arrest anyone on political reasons?

So, is it OK, when the UK lands civilian planes (for example of the same company, and because of the same excuse)?

Good catch! This latest one could be considered as 'turn about' and justified for that reason.

The eventual winner of 'this' new Cold War is not going to be so easily decided as was the last one.

So what?

What was the reason?

Sure, they did arrested many people on political reasons. That's what all governments do.

Russia/China are simply competitors that threaten to cut into US economic fortunes. US aggression has been responsible for roughly 40 wars since the end of WW2.
No, my friend
The issue is not economic fortunes but abuses of human rights in attempting to assassinate or imprison those who speak out against you

A military solution is not always the answer.....an economic solution often is

The 'other' side reacts to US/Nato efforts at starting another full scale Cold War.

s
Actually no. Right now we don't have MAD. Nuclear war is possible, survivable and even winnable.
I've heard that said on another forum over a year ago, but it's quite rare to hear.

The particular forum's participants were mostly military officers and pro-military. I was banned from that forum for questioning the notion that a nuclear war could be winnable.

I won't get into too much detail on debating the issue with you unless you invite more specifics. Just to say for now: China and/or Russia won't accept defeat in a US led war by either nuclear or conventional warfare. Either will go nuclear to save their countries.

"Survivable" is the key word that calls for further clarification. It's meaningless without.

Are you active military?

No, my friend
The issue is not economic fortunes but abuses of human rights in attempting to assassinate or imprison those who speak out against you

A military solution is not always the answer.....an economic solution often is
Thank you for your polite reply! Discussion may indeed still be possible on this clusterfuk board.

The point I made was that America can no longer pretend to take the high road on human rights abuses. Whatever China or Russia does, America has a history of doing much, much worse.

Even if it was limited to the Vietnam war or the last war on Iraq, the cover would still be blown. You know it's not that limited.

So otherwise, it's now a matter of what side's propaganda is going to be swallowed by the rest of the world.

US support of the Zionist apartheid regime wasn't a good opener for US supporters!

Last edited:

So what?

What was the reason?

Sure, they did arrested many people on political reasons. That's what all governments do.

Isn't relevant.

What aboutism is no excuse for tyranny.

. . . everyone knows the British are hypocrites and tyrants, you need not remind the forum.

s
Actually no. Right now we don't have MAD. Nuclear war is possible, survivable and even winnable.
What do you consider victory?
I was hoping Silver cat would stand his/her ground. It's not often we hear such proposals, but I personally know that the thought isn't as isolated as it appears to be.

And then fwiw, there's the possibility of a Trump comeback!

They didn't bring that plane down to land over a lie.

England brought it down because of a security problem.

No one was arrested and taken away. Much less an opposition leader.

What England did wasn't the same thing.

Forum List

Back