BREAKING : Ryanair sent a Belarusian journalist Raman Pratasevich to certain death

There is nothing impossible. And yes, pushing Russia towards China looks like mistake, too
Maybe, but 'not pushing' means that the West should recognize Russia's dominant role in Belorussia, Ukraine and Moldova, the Caucasus region, Central Asia. Maybe the Balkans too.
Yes, of course. Russia worth it.
In fact, almost nothing depends on the Ukrainians. The EU had a choice: to plunder Ukraine and get a little profit but right now, or invest money and get much more profit later
You can't invest money and expect profit later if your money will just evaporate due to rampant corruption and mismanagement.
Sure, I don't mean to invest in the "independent" Ukraine.

It's hardly Ryanair's fault if someone is twisted enough to send in a bomb threat whilst mid-air going over Belarus, making the plane take an emergency landing.

I'm sure you'd have more to say about it if they ignored the threat and the plane actually blew up or something.

There is nothing impossible. And yes, pushing Russia towards China looks like mistake, too
Maybe, but 'not pushing' means that the West should recognize Russia's dominant role in Belorussia, Ukraine and Moldova, the Caucasus region, Central Asia. Maybe the Balkans too.
In fact, almost nothing depends on the Ukrainians. The EU had a choice: to plunder Ukraine and get a little profit but right now, or invest money and get much more profit later
You can't invest money and expect profit later if your money will just evaporate due to rampant corruption and mismanagement.
So, what is your point then? Some posts ago you criticized the West for pushing Belorussia toward Russia.

So, what is your point then? Some posts ago you criticized the West for pushing Belorussia toward Russia.
I don't criticize "the West". I criticize the EU for indiscipline. There can be many ways to deal with Russia, but the West must be United, and what is even more important - controlled by the USA (and the USA must be controlled by normal guys, not that clown) . Russia uses disagreements in the West only because there are disagreements.

Let's continue. News from the official site of Belorussian KGB about deeper integration and cooperation "for the defense of the United State [of Russia and Belorussia]"

Sure, it was predictable. It's interesting, that Belorussian KGB is "integrating" not with Russian FSB, but with SVR (The Foreign Intelligence Service of the Russian Federation) . Therefore, it is not just "hybrid defense", but more "hybrid offense".

I don't criticize "the West". I criticize the EU for indiscipline. There can be many ways to deal with Russia, but the West must be United, and what is even more important - controlled by the USA (and the USA must be controlled by normal guys, not that clown) . Russia uses disagreements in the West only because there are disagreements.
The main wrong point here is that you consider the West as some unified monolithic structure. The only period when the West was united is in the aftermath of WWII due to known reasons.

Now, the EU has become too big structure with its members having different historical, social and economical background. Too big to be effective.

I think that after some time Europe will get back to its natural mode of alliances of European states against other European states. Some alliances will include Russia, some others the US.

The main wrong point here is that you consider the West as some unified monolithic structure. The only period when the West was united is in the aftermath of WWII due to known reasons.

Now, the EU has become too big structure with its members having different historical, social and economical background. Too big to be effective.

I think that after some time Europe will get back to its natural mode of alliances of European states against other European states. Some alliances will include Russia, some others the US.
I know, that the West is not "a unified monolithic structure ". I said, the the West should become it. How else we can keep our place in the world?

Forum List

Back