BREAKING : Ryanair sent a Belarusian journalist Raman Pratasevich to certain death

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

BREAKING : Ryanair sent a Belarusian journalist Raman Pratasevich to certain death.

Looks like pro - Moscow strap Lukasenka (having Moscow behiand ) moves up in this crimes against civil society

"
A Belarusian journalist who is wanted by the government of Alyaksandr Lukashenka was arrested after the plane he was traveling on made an unscheduled landing in Minsk on May 23 after what appears to have been a false bomb threat.

Raman Pratasevich was taken away by police shortly after the Ryanair flight, which was on a scheduled route from Athens to Vilnius, landed in the Belarusian capital.

Trump allowed world leaders to intimidate, terrorize, murder & dispose of Journalist they don't like. Now leaders can kill with impunity & reporters are going to be afraid to report the truth.

This has nothing to do with Trump. Donald J. Trump has been out of office for months, Sleepy Joe is in charge.

Trump is the latest scapegoat-------some people NEED a scapegoat

The proper response is a total airline boycott of Belarus.

"in the worst of times, Russia had been a reliable friend to the Sudan of Omar al-Bashir. It continued selling him weapons during the atrocities his regime carried out in the Darfur region from 2003 to 2007. And when the International Criminal Court indicted al-Bashir in 2009 for genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity, issuing a warrant for his arrest, Russia went its own way. Instead of detaining al-Bashir when the Sudanese leader landed in Sochi in 2017, Russian President Vladimir Putin received him at his official residence and put the meeting on state television."
its all part of Golden Horde strategy , all Moscow khans have acted this way , but this time moscow horde will pay

EmDP0Yoa_E4.jpg

Hardly Ryanair should be responsible for that. The pilots just followed the orders of traffic controllers.

I have few doubts that claims about a bomb on board allegedly got by Belarus secret services is bullshit. The Lukashenko regime did it's best to land the plane.

Hardly Ryanair should be responsible for that. The pilots just followed the orders of traffic controllers.

I have few doubts that claims about a bomb on board allegedly got by Belarus secret services is bullshit. The Lukashenko regime did it's best to land the plane.
too nigh level for Belarusian KGB, Moscow was behind, they want turn L. into European Qaddafi

too nigh level for Belarusian KGB, Moscow was behind, they want turn L. into European Qaddafi
I doubt that. It was Lukashenko. I dont see any 'high level' here. Quite straightforward and dumb.

I doubt that. It was Lukashenko. I dont see any 'high level' here. Quite straightforward and dumb.
not his style, Moscow thugs want to isolated L. and Belarus from the west, juchi ulus is always planing occupation of the neighboring states

Last edited:
The proper response is a total airline boycott of Belarus.

How can the Bidens personally profit from this?

So much for peace in Europa.

:cool:

Forum List

Back