BREAKING : Ryanair sent a Belarusian journalist Raman Pratasevich to certain death

BREAKING : Ryanair sent a Belarusian journalist Raman Pratasevich to certain death.

Looks like pro - Moscow strap Lukasenka (having Moscow behiand ) moves up in this crimes against civil society

"
A Belarusian journalist who is wanted by the government of Alyaksandr Lukashenka was arrested after the plane he was traveling on made an unscheduled landing in Minsk on May 23 after what appears to have been a false bomb threat.

Raman Pratasevich was taken away by police shortly after the Ryanair flight, which was on a scheduled route from Athens to Vilnius, landed in the Belarusian capital.

It wasn't Ryanair. They have to obey the laws of the countries they're flying through.

It was the Belorussians who did this.

Roman´s friend Safia Sapeha was arrested as well Safia Sapeha was arrested (kidnapped) as well
43984898_324904388291106_6767422780683606359_n_1130x500_acf_cropped.jpg

BREAKING : Ryanair sent a Belarusian journalist Raman Pratasevich to certain death.

Looks like pro - Moscow strap Lukasenka (having Moscow behiand ) moves up in this crimes against civil society

"
A Belarusian journalist who is wanted by the government of Alyaksandr Lukashenka was arrested after the plane he was traveling on made an unscheduled landing in Minsk on May 23 after what appears to have been a false bomb threat.

Raman Pratasevich was taken away by police shortly after the Ryanair flight, which was on a scheduled route from Athens to Vilnius, landed in the Belarusian capital.

It wasn't Ryanair. They have to obey the laws of the countries they're flying through.

1) Belarusians
2) Flight tracker sites indicated the plane was about 10 kilometers (six miles) from the Lithuanian border when it was diverted. and 150 kilometers to Miensk 2

"

1) Belarusians
2) Flight tracker sites indicated the plane was about 10 kilometers (six miles) from the Lithuanian border when it was diverted. and 150 kilometers to Miensk 2
1) BELORUSSIAN | Definition of BELORUSSIAN by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of BELORUSSIAN

2) So what are you suggesting? That it was flying over Belarus at the time?

"

1) Belarusians
1) BELORUSSIAN | Definition of BELORUSSIAN by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of BELORUSSIAN

2) So what are you suggesting? That it was flying over Belarus at the time?
"So what are you suggesting?"
oil, gas , bank Iranian style sanction on Moscow, Lukasenka is pro- Moscow strap without Moscow´s support L.´ll not survive a day

Trump allowed world leaders to intimidate, terrorize, murder & dispose of Journalist they don't like. Now leaders can kill with impunity & reporters are going to be afraid to report the truth.
Actually, it was Obama, who started those incidents with grounding planes, transporting enemies of his "democratic" regime.

So much for peace in Europa.

:cool:
Yes. Roman was just a Polish puppet in her aggression against Belorussia.
No he was not, but you are a Kremlin puppet
Let's wait for the results of his interrogation and the court decision. It was you, who said about "certain death". And, according Belorussian laws, death sentence is a penalty for the treason, not just for the "calls for unauthorized meetings".

Hardly Ryanair should be responsible for that. The pilots just followed the orders of traffic controllers.

I have few doubts that claims about a bomb on board allegedly got by Belarus secret services is bullshit. The Lukashenko regime did it's best to land the plane.
too nigh level for Belarusian KGB, Moscow was behind, they want turn L. into European Qaddafi
I doubt that. It was Lukashenko. I dont see any 'high level' here. Quite straightforward and dumb.
not his style, Moscow thugs want to isolated L. and Belarus from the west, juchi ulus is always planing occupation of the neighboring states
Of course that is his style. Lukashenko did his best to isolate Belorussia.

Hardly Ryanair should be responsible for that. The pilots just followed the orders of traffic controllers.

I have few doubts that claims about a bomb on board allegedly got by Belarus secret services is bullshit. The Lukashenko regime did it's best to land the plane.
too nigh level for Belarusian KGB, Moscow was behind, they want turn L. into European Qaddafi
I doubt that. It was Lukashenko. I dont see any 'high level' here. Quite straightforward and dumb.
not his style, Moscow thugs want to isolated L. and Belarus from the west, juchi ulus is always planing occupation of the neighboring states
What about Poroshenko, who landed a Belorussian jet to arrest an Armenian anti-maidan activist?

What about Poroshenko, who landed a Belorussian jet to arrest an Armenian anti-maidan activist?

This flight at least took off from Kiev.

The 'other' side reacts to US/Nato efforts at starting another full scale Cold War.
Thank dog we have M.A.D. that almost certainly will keep it from becoming hot.

s

The 'other' side reacts to US/Nato efforts at starting another full scale Cold War.
Thank dog we have M.A.D. that almost certainly will keep it from becoming hot.

s
Belarus and Russia deserve a Cold War

You have to earn international relations....They haven’t

This flight at least took off from Kiev.

So what?
Anyway, what about Turkey, landed a civilian jet going from Moscow to Damask?

Forum List

Back