Breaking: Rubio Betrayal Memo

Please. list the errors so I can correct them! TIA.

This is the biggest one.

They don't generally have a job, so they don't pay taxes.

“An estimated 11.3 million unauthorized immigrants lived in the U.S. in 2014,” says a Pew report. “The new unauthorized immigrant total includes people who cross the border illegally as well as those who arrive with legal visas and remain in the U.S. after their visas expire.”

Of those 11.3 illegal immigrants, 8.1 million are participating in the labor force. “Unauthorized immigrants make up 5.1% of the U.S. labor force,” Pew says. “In the U.S. labor force, there were 8.1 million unauthorized immigrants either working or looking for work in 2012.”​

Illegal Immigrants Outnumber Unemployed Americans

Illegal immigrants actually have a higher participation rate in the labor force than Americans in general.

8.1/11.3=71.7% for illegals.

62.7% for all Americans.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

One of the biggest myths is that illegal immigrants are here generally looking for free stuff. I'm sure there are some, but most aren't. Most come here to work. Most people want to work and build a better life for themselves. Illegals are no different.

Why are republicans so obsessed with immigration? It's as bizarre as the liberal obsession with the "wage gap." - (Hint: Liberals are wrong about this.)
Who the hell cares if Rubio has a realistic plan for immigration? Clearly not republicans.

Now why would any citizen from any country approve of people coming into their country, breaking laws to do it?

Their are 11 million illegal from Mexico here...11 million! They don't generally have a job, so they don't pay taxes.

Yet they get a list of subsidies paid by our government. Of course, they get food stamps and free education, even to the point of getting college degrees!

Since running over the border is so easy, radicals enter the same way, some of whom are jihadists wishing to do harm to our citizens, We remember 9/11. All of those men came over here from Muslim countries and took 3000 of our people.

We have border patrol to stop illegals but the president has fired most of them and told the rest if they try to stop the illegals, they'll be fired.
We cannot afford to subsidize illegals and we want a safe country, Immigrants are welcome!! Illegals are not.
Why do you lie so much?
Please. list the errors so I can correct them! TIA.
"Their are 11 million illegal from Mexico here...11 million! They don't generally have a job, so they don't pay taxes."

This is a lie.

Not all undocumented immigrants are from Mexico.

Undocumented immigrants in fact pay taxes.

And one is not 'illegal' until such time as he is found guilty of entering the country, or remaining in the country, absent authorization.

Three lies, actually.

So again, why do you lie so much.

Jackson

C Clayton is correct. There are about 5.5 million undocumented immigrants from Mexico here. You've been thinking that there are 11 million for a long time. That is because you have been led to believe that by people who are feeding on your emotions.

If I were so grossly uninformed about a subject that I consider to be of paramount importance, I would probably have serious doubts about my ability to make good decisions when it comes to my vote.

More like 30 million. I work in a bank and every friday vans full of them who cant speak english come to cash their checks and you can be sure i strictly enforce all banking regulations on having proper ID before accepting a check. And if you think i give them a hard time you should hear the black tellers making fun of them when the vans pull up.

What was really startling was when Rubio was flailing his arms saying over and over "danger Will Robinson danger" at the debate

More like 30 million. I work in a bank and every friday vans full of them who cant speak english come to cash their checks and you can be sure i strictly enforce all banking regulations on having proper ID before accepting a check. And if you think i give them a hard time you should hear the black tellers making fun of them when the vans pull up.

You still take their business though, don't you. Who's making fun of who?

Most the checks we wont cash for lack of ID. I only cash the checks with 2 rock solid 100% legit ID's

What was really startling was when Rubio was flailing his arms saying over and over "danger Will Robinson danger" at the debate

Once rubio is forced off his memeorized lines he is helpless. he should only do fox debates where he is protected and where luntzs rubio paid for focus groups declare him the winner.

Most the checks we wont cash for lack of ID. I only cash the checks with 2 rock solid 100% legit ID's

Yeah...I believe you. Those idiot wetbacks are so stupid, they keep coming back to your bank every Friday even though they know you won't handle their transactions. That makes perfect sense.

When...I ask....will USMB conservatives stop trying to embellish their sad experiences with lies?

What you are failing to grasp here......as you try to lie your way into the hearts of some of your fellow nutbags.....is that those immigrants are contributing to your local economy. In fact, they are contributing to your paycheck by patronizing your bank. If you were smart, you'd treat them with respect like you should every customer.

Why are republicans so obsessed with immigration? It's as bizarre as the liberal obsession with the "wage gap." - (Hint: Liberals are wrong about this.)
Who the hell cares if Rubio has a realistic plan for immigration? Clearly not republicans.

Now why would any citizen from any country approve of people coming into their country, breaking laws to do it?

Their are 11 million illegal from Mexico here...11 million! They don't generally have a job, so they don't pay taxes.

Yet they get a list of subsidies paid by our government. Of course, they get food stamps and free education, even to the point of getting college degrees!

Since running over the border is so easy, radicals enter the same way, some of whom are jihadists wishing to do harm to our citizens, We remember 9/11. All of those men came over here from Muslim countries and took 3000 of our people.

We have border patrol to stop illegals but the president has fired most of them and told the rest if they try to stop the illegals, they'll be fired.
We cannot afford to subsidize illegals and we want a safe country, Immigrants are welcome!! Illegals are not.
They don't pay taxes because they don't make enough and its under the table. The real problem is illegal employers who hire them.

Don't think 11 million aren't working because they are. And they take advantage of welfare too.

If we need the manpower better to make them legal. I think that's the dirty little secret. We need the workers. But we need them legal so they pay into ss. Not enough are paying in and too many baby boomers taking out

Yeah...I believe you. Those idiot wetbacks are so stupid, they keep coming back to your bank every Friday even though they know you won't handle their transactions. That makes perfect sense.

When...I ask....will USMB conservatives stop trying to embellish their sad experiences with lies?

What you are failing to grasp here......as you try to lie your way into the hearts of some of your fellow nutbags.....is that those immigrants are contributing to your local economy. In fact, they are contributing to your paycheck by patronizing your bank. If you were smart, you'd treat them with respect like you should every customer.

I treat everyone law abiding citizen with respect. You clearly dont grasp how many illegals are running loose. just because some dont return doesnt mean others dont show up.

Its the reality checks you bounce that are problematic

I always felt rubioites were droolers, and after the debate you have to drool on yourself to support him.
I do not support any Republican... I have utter total all abiding deep and infinite contempt for Republicans and conservatives...why If the Republican party was a Restaurant chain it would be Chipotle because they are making everybody sick.....

I treat everyone law abiding citizen with respect. You clearly dont grasp how many illegals are running loose. just because some dont return doesnt mean others dont show up.

Running loose? You mean going to work every day and visiting your bank every Friday? That sounds awful!

I'll bet you are gracious as hell when one of those dirty slobs shows you their two forms of ID. You probably smile at them, wish them a pleasant weekend and insist that they "come again!" with genuine enthusiasm.

I'll bet you are gracious as hell when one of those dirty slobs shows you their two forms of ID. You probably smile at them, wish them a pleasant weekend and insist that they "come again!" with genuine enthusiasm.
and forget it if they should say "Happy Holiday or some other similar slur

Breaking: Rubio now claims he was dehydrated at the debate and this caused him to turn into Hal 9000 and lock the Re-entry hatch to reason and logic

Republicans are obsessed with immigration because nativism has deep roots in the GOP; this in conjunction with the right's unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and dissent create a toxic ideology hostile to immigrants and the wrongheaded perception that immigration will 'change America.'
Immigration isn't a right, Ephus. We want immgrants who are approved by a fair and productive process. Allow people in who are vetted and bring skills and desire to integrate into our society. We are not a nursery/shelter/retirement home to the world. The plan should strengthen our country, not weaken it.

Immigration isn't a right, Ephus. We want immgrants who are approved by a fair and productive process. Allow people in who are vetted and bring skills and desire to integrate into our society. We are not a nursery/shelter/retirement home to the world. The plan should strengthen our country, not weaken it.

No more Rupert Murdochs or Rafael Cruz..........

Forum List

Back